Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! (6022 Views)

Khloe Kardashian Copies The Beyonce Famous 'met Gala Pose' Who Would You Hit On? / Was Lebo Mathosa The Beyonce Of Africa Or Not / The 'Beyonce' Shawn Carter Tennis Shoe: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by ICEKID334(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2014
0p is riqht, if u watch d match y0u will undastand very well
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by kayultimate(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2014
SMH for op. na dia u go dey wen all ur mate go leave u. shioor!
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by armadeo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Op i told you to take just 2 drags and you smoked the whole joint. See what you have done to yourself.
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Davgwen(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lol...am always looking out for ur trend. cheesy
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by cirmuell(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
I thought this guy was treated a while back angry is the sickness recurring?
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by hemor(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
why would someone just decide to post sh*t? u must be f**king crazy 4 wasting my precious time.

@seun pls delete this dumb post
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by oshokay(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
what kinda childish bullshit is this? this guy needs help
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
hemor: why would someone just decide to post sh*t? u must be f**king crazy 4 wasting my precious time.

@seun pls delete this dumb post
u can't understand this simple post just
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Guykhena(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
rattlesnake: u can't understand this simple post just
wait,I be quote one long epistle of wrath,now how manage your post vanish ,am suspecting you o.
Abeg ignore all this saddist grin...
Ride on,,abeg they tag me for your conspiracy theories grin ,,,make I no miss the fun
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
wait,I be quote one long epistle of wrath,now how manage your post vanish ,am suspecting you o.
Abeg ignore all this saddist grin...
Ride on,,abeg they tag me for your conspiracy theories grin ,,,make I no miss the fun
grin grin
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Ewizard(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
The gud lord knows I've seen beta jokes on empty sheet dan dis poo..
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Fxwarrior: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
ammyluv2002: We really get time for dis country *smh*

Op you be confirm agbaaya. Pesin dey fall your own na to dey draw triangle up and down him yansh.Chai.
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by pweetixandy: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2014
famousdee: I can't just stop laughing grin the other one dude posted that messi and Ronaldo are members too grin

Mod, if u want to make people day, Just move this Joke to front page grin
as in eh! D tin funny die..rattlesnake has made my night!grin
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by pweetixandy: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Those insulting d o.p are just sadists
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:52am On Jul 21, 2014
o p I hope u are just doing dis for fun ......if not u need help
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Chill people chill grin

rattlesnake is just one of the numerous people like me who hates it when everything celebs do are termed "illuminatic", so he resolves to satire to ridicle them. grin
Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2014
saasala: Should be in the joke section
Thatz wia I thought I will find it when I clicked the link from one thread. Big joke

1 Like

Re: The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! by JEITO: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
This is for all the soldiers that see the sun at midnight cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Sister, Temi Otedola Looks Hot In Sexy Burberry Bikini. PHOTOS / See How Dija's Kids Are Turning Her Career Into A Mess(pics) / Prison Warder Caught On Camera Allegedly "Exchanging" Weed With Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.