Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? (19066 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by ORAFA(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
She is confused. Simple. Its obvious she's strainig her neck and its uncomfortable.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Expsbterror(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
profola2be: Does anyone notice that Halima Abubakar wants to commit Suicide with this Bead she is wearing?
Is this Fashion,strangulation or suicidal mission?

Its none of d listed above options... Its d latest form of medicine called fashion-med. Where u choose some fashion nd its mixed with medicine to keep u sweet..
She must have suffered some neck injuries nd told d docs not to fix the normal neck treatment "dunno d name" we all know... Rather they shld use beads to set d neck back..... Nd d Ben Carson(s) came up with this...

*getting more coffee* none my business

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by ayomidegambari(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chai..nairalanders no know wetin dey rain 4 town..dat 1 no reach gon sef..na P.O.P I go buy my gurlfriend mk she put 4 neck
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Dis halima is just big without sense,she has never dressed well....its either her gown is bigger dan her or her eyeshadow is bigger dan her eye...curves she dont knw her to flaunt(always overdoing everything)waste of weight or rather curves.....she shld ask toolz to teach her ode!
ahan see hatred and bile.

People are so bitter and angry sha.see business inside the whole of this thread shocked
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Its fashion now. grin
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
smiley
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
smiley
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge: Fashion is Painundecided
pain?
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ogorkojo:
She wasnt sacked. But she was so scared. She kept visiting me everyday. We had to forgive her. But i really suffered then.
eyyah
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gee001: This one don pass 12years A Slave. How old is she again? My guess is 31. 31years A Slave, na now she dey realize am. Lmao
abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by priscaoge(f): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
sameer1212: pain?
Sounds strange to u?
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2014
icebebe: LMAO! Remains me of slave trade back in dose days
grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Sounds strange to u?
yh kind off.......
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by priscaoge(f): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: yh kind off.......
Lolcheesy Just as she wanna use those beads to commit suicidegringrin
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by brask(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Fashion tinz. She fit add more.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by satowind(m): 4:50am On Jul 23, 2014
BaddieKay: For the 1st time I think she got her make up right but had to make a statement with this crazy death choker cheesy cry.....lolz

U really to cute to ignore #havingacrush.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by M4gunners: 4:54am On Jul 23, 2014
ogorkojo: Hahahaha. Bak den wen i was in primary school,a teacher flogged me on my head and i injured my neck. Had to wear sometn like dis to hold my neck fo weeks. Twasnt a bead tho,and twasnt in d name of fashion. I think she hurt her neck sha. D facial expression grin grin grin grin
Hmmm ifit where to be now,that Teacher will have a case to answer.Hw can he flogge you that extend of giving you injure.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Slimmos(m): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Wetin concern me concern dis old Bi*tch.......infact dis na girls thread.....okada abeg take me go sambisa ohhhhh abeg branch chibok I wan see my girlfriend I hear say she don escape
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Kazzman(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Dis halima is just big without sense,she has never dressed well....its either her gown is bigger dan her or her eyeshadow is bigger dan her eye...curves she dont knw her to flaunt(always overdoing everything)waste of weight or rather curves.....she shld ask toolz to teach her ode!
Hahaaaaaa, she offend you....
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: ahan see hatred and bile.

People are so bitter and angry sha.see business inside the whole of this thread shocked
*God see noise....must you nag? undecided .....i put down what i want to,my opinion and its none of your goddamn business..........
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by nagoma(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2014
It's difficult with her head sitting on her shoulders. It would have worked if she had a longer neck.
She has however presented a good idea for a fashionable cervical collar for immobilization. Youngish ladies with symptomatic cervical arthropathy will find this comfortable and appealing.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Halima needs assistance before it's too late
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Lexcom20(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2014
profola2be: Does anyone notice that Halima Abubakar wants to commit Suicide with this Bead she is wearing?
Is this Fashion,strangulation or suicidal mission?
my broda i tire oooo na b force 2 wear d tin ni?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by BaddieKay(f): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2014
satowind:
U really to cute to ignore #havingacrush.
embarassed #StopCrushingB4YouGetCrushed

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by JEITO: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Are you sure that's not a modern day POP becaues shhe looks like someone with a broken neck cheesy
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
I bet she'll be telling herself,no pain no gain gringringrin
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by penny01502: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2014
datalossvictim1:

What did your family do to the teacher? I hope the teacher was sacked ?? You could have lost your life from that injury.
village primary school they don't really take things serious
ofcourse it was just a mere discipline
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by penny01502: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
see her face like rubber
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Looks grossly uncomfortable. See as she do neck grin
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:
Lolcheesy Just as she wanna use those beads to commit suicidegringrin
hahaha abi ooo

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Apart from †ђξ
Necklace, she is beautiful worlahi
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by popson1st: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
If she like make she use snake, e no concern me..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Contestants In The 2017 Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Shoes And Sandals Making Business In Nigeria / Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.