Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,217 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria (8065 Views)

Illuminati / I Want To Join Illuminati / Church Of Illuminati Registration Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria by lowesterlewis22: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Illuminati cut has been in Nigeria for long time now which many people has join and many has borned how to join, this are what you are going to benefit if you join,no 1 you are going to achieve all you wise first you will give 50,000,000 to start businsess immdetly so that you will join big brother,s club fast but one thing you must know is if you join, no more going back. If you want to join 666 to be like others in the country call AGENT BABATUDE on this number 08026721711; make sure you are from 18 year up and enjoy money whre you are young

Re: How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria by konews: 2:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Wanting to be a part of Illuminati then you have to then you have to know what is the meaning of the word Illuminati.
http://www.konews.com.ng/how-to-be-a-member-of-illuminati-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria by alice1166: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria by LordThaddeus: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
MUST READ!!!
The Illuminati District brotherhood

We're inviting all interested individuals in the world #usa #canada #uk #europe #zambia #nigeria # #netherland
#germany
join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood Organization to become a billionaire, for fame, power, business, and lucrative position.
$1,000,000 00 USD
$700,000 as a monthly payment
Golden Mercedes Benz-SUV 2022

and a new home in any country of your choice. , +2348114880069

Re: How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria by LordThaddeus: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
[b][/b]
LordThaddeus:
MUST READ!!!
The Illuminati District brotherhood

We're inviting all interested individuals in the world #usa #canada #uk #europe #zambia #nigeria # #netherland
#germany
join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood Organization to become a billionaire, for fame, power, business, and lucrative position.
$1,000,000 00 USD
$700,000 as a monthly payment
Golden Mercedes Benz-SUV 2022

and a new home in any country of your choice. , +2348114880069

Re: How To Join Illuminati In Nigeria by LordThaddeus: 4:14pm On Apr 19
Be aware that membership is free, you can not sell your soul and pay again. Contact The Grand Master now directly on WhatsApp or call ๐Ÿ”˜+16265860870๐Ÿ”˜
Change your life by becoming a member and gain wealth, fame, riches, and protectionโœก๏ธโ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ”ป ๐Ÿ”˜+16265860870๐Ÿ”˜

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Lowest Price For Small Chops, Can't Beat It!!! / Hududullah Micro-credit Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.