Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? (2151 Views)

How To Download/stream Any Tv Series, Movies Or Football Match / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / How Many Movies Can You Spot?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Focal(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2014
For series movies lover, especially comedy series movie, which of these following series movie can be rated as the Funniest? Californication
Friends With Better Lives
1:The Boondocks
2:Silicon Valley
3:The Carrie Diaries
4:Hart Of Dixie
5:2 Broke Girls
6:Glee
7:New Girl
8:White Collar
9:Devious Maids
10:Orange Is The New Black
11:Castle
12:Teen Wolf
13:Modern Family
14:Suits
15:Arrested Development
16:The Big Bang Theory
17:How I Met Your Mother
18:Two And A Half Men
Friends.
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Focal(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2014
#teamBigBangtheorem.
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by fuckshit: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2014
I'll FÜCKING go with "How I Met Your Mother"
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Guykhena(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2014
kinda torn b/w two and a half men and Boondocks.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Focal: For series movies lover, especially comedy series movie, which of these following series movie can be rated as the Funniest? Californication
Friends.
U forgot BOSTON LEGAL
while i haven't really watched most of the others, i can boldly say i have watched each episode of BOSTON LEGAL at least 6 times each, and TWO & A HALF MEN at least 10times for each episode of the 10 seasons!
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Illuminatus(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2014
From the list, I'm definitely going with Modern Family. But Desperate Housewives is also quite hilarious, though it isn't on the list.
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by RayMcBlue(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
"Series movies." Okay, that's hilarious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Koolmexxi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Team #TwoAndAHalfMen# and ultimately #TheBigBangTheory#
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by omigyman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Boondocks followedby
how i met your mother
orange is the new black
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Guykhena(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Series movies." Okay, that's hilarious. grin
angry the op is a DC fan.... That explains it angry

But can't you just look pass that,and go with what the context is about undecided
All this DC people sef,so arrogant angry
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by RayMcBlue(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
angry the op is a DC fan.... That explains it angry

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but every DC fella knows the difference between a TV series and a movie and wouldn't get so befuddled by the concept as to formulate a comical hybridical name - however inadvertently - in order to translate his thoughts into words. That's a typical Marvel behaviour IMHO. tongue

Guykhena:
But can't you just look pass that,and go with what the context is about undecided
All this DC people sef,so arrogant angry .

Nope, based on principles alone, I wouldn't be able to look past the blunder even if I wanted to. You can call that arrogance all you want, but really, I don't give a flying fvck. tongue
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Guykhena(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but every DC fella knows the difference between a TV series and a movie and wouldn't get so befuddled by the concept as to formulate a comical hybridical name - however inadvertently - in order to translate his thoughts into words. That's a typical Marvel behaviour IMHO. tongue

Nope, based on principles alone, I wouldn't be able to look past the blunder even if I wanted to. You can call that arrogance all you want, but really,I don't give a flying fvck . tongue
@bolded,exactly what DC are known for,they don't give a fvck about their comic characters,and just do what they like,that explains why whenever DC brings their characters to the big screen,its a huge failure,check out Green Lantern... lipsrsealed
You fvcking DC fanboys are all the same tongue
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by RayMcBlue(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
@bolded,exactly what DC are known for,they don't give a fvck about their comic characters,and just do what they like,that explains why whenever DC brings their characters to the big screen,its a huge failure,check out Green Lantern... lipsrsealed
You fvcking DC fanboys are all the same tongue

Hmmn... Strange, cuz last time I checked both the TDK and Man of Steel were resounding success stories.

-Smallville became the longest ever running Superhero themed TV series till date. Guess who was the protagonist? Yep, the man of steel himself. (Don't deny it, I know you loved him in secret).

-Oliver Queen is currently making all the Marvel's fan babies green with envy (pun intended) with his explosive performance in the hit TV show: Arrow. (Don't be ashamed, I know you wanna migrate to DC just just about now).

-The newest DC delight: Flash is about to debut... Oh wait! The premiered leaked online already and everyone loved it, most of all, the Marvel fan babies. (Oh, the irony).

Marvel's only claim to Television is the ridiculous and just cancelled Agent of Shield TV show that had no business debuting at all. What a joke. Now, I know what a failure looks like.

We do give a fvck about our Supes alright. Why shouldn't we? DC Universe is where all the real action is after all. Give thanks.
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Guykhena(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Hmmn... Strange, cuz last time I checked both the TDK and Man of Steel were resounding success stories.

-Smallville became the longest ever running Superhero themed TV series till date. Guess who was the protagonist? Yep, the man of steel himself. (Don't deny it, I know you loved him in secret).

-Oliver Queen is currently making all the Marvel's fan babies green with envy (pun intended) with his explosive performance in the hit TV show: Arrow. (Don't be ashamed, I know you wanna migrate to DC just just about now).

-The newest DC delight: Flash is about to debut... Oh wait! The premiered leaked online already and everyone loved it, most of all, the Marvel fan babies. (Oh, the irony).
Marvel only claim to Television is the ridiculus and just cancelled Agents of shield tv show that had no business debuting at all
We do give a fvck about our Supes alright. Why shouldn't we? DC Universe is where all the real action is after all.
shocked
All this DC people sef,always lazy to research,wtf? @bolded,where did you read it was cancelled? When season 2 is Airing september 23 undecided
And what with,"it had no business debuting?" Wtf? That tv show tied the Marvel Cinematic Universe and expanded the Marvel Phase 2(cap 2 ironman3 Thor2) which will give way to Phase 3(Avengers 2,Ant-Man).
The Marvel cinematic universe keeps going,while fvcking DC depends on animations,and not even bothered in expanding their universe cinematically,superman vs batman movie come 2016 would be DC first Phase(phase 1),during then Marvel would be in Phase 3,making more blockbuster hit,and breaking more records like The Avengers did in 012,,,

DC are failures just admit that
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by RayMcBlue(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:

DC are failures just admit that.

Before Marvel Comics, there was DC Comics. Marvel comics is currently undergoing some midlife crisis of some kind and might implode altogether. That's what failure looks like.

DC is dignified and calm. We don't compete with anyone, we move at our own pace and whenever we do release a motion picture or a TV show, it's resounding success story is inevitable. Don't envy, it's bad form.
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by khanivorous(f): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^ na so una take hijack the thread ni?

*** SERIES MOVIE****
But thatz none of my business

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by RayMcBlue(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
khanivorous: ^^ na so una take hijack the thread ni?

*** SERIES MOVIE****
But thatz none of my business

grincheesy
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by freecharles(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
How I Met Your fvcking Mother ni nah grin
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by khanivorous(f): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Don't really dig comedy but I related with 30 rocks. And boondocks

Tried watching family guy, big bang theory and chosen.. Just couldn't endure the gross childishness of the characters. Damn

Maybe its just me but don't like comedy
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Csami(m): 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
For me its between
how i met your mother
two and half men
everybody hate chris
the big bang theory
boondocks

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by RayMcBlue(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2014
I haven't been able to find another comedic TV show that appealed to me the way Boston Legal did. The duo of Alan Shore and Denny Crane kept me laughing the duration of the Five Seasons.
-30 Rock appealed to me as well. I was particularly in fond of the Liz Lemon character.
-Modern family used to be hilarious, but seemed to have lost it's touch last 2 seasons ago.
-Arrested Development is funny but too silly, they need to dial it down a notch.
-I find Big Bang Theory's incessant 'laugh' sound effect highly irritating. It goes off at the slightest silly comment, no matter how unfunny.
-How I met Your Mother got ruined by the disappointing Season finale.

My best Comedy TV shows: Boston Legal and 30 Rock
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by severee(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2014
-everybody hates chris
-the wonder years
-the office
-friends
-malcom in the middle
-fuji house of commotion(especially season 1)
- the simpsons
-DC's arrow(not a comedy but its technical and literal sloppiness is comedy enough)
-breaking bad(altho the ending change am for person when everybody begin dey die)
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Bruno3000(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Na wa o... Neva heard of EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS? DA SHLD B D FUNNIEST SERIES EVA LIVETH.
Focal: For series movies lover, especially comedy series movie, which of these following series movie can be rated as the Funniest? Californication
Friends.
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Kezifils(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
The big bang theory
How I met your mother. Damn hilarious
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by sholay2011(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
The truth is these shows are funny in different kinda ways.

My favourite on the list isn't the 'funniest' though: 'Orange is the new black'. But it's my best.
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by nani667: 2:29am On Jul 26, 2014
The Funniest series ever still remains Friends ✔
Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by Afam4eva(m): 3:10am On Jul 26, 2014
1) Friends
2) How i met your mother
3) Two and a half men

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Series Movies Can Be Rated The Funniest? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:15am On Jul 26, 2014
sholay2011: The truth is these shows are funny in different kinda ways.

My favourite on the list isn't the 'funniest' though: 'Orange is the new black'. But it's my best.

"Orange Is The New Black" is funny but in a dark kind of way-ish. In the same league as "Californication."

(1) (Reply)

Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World / The MTN 'Sharp Guy' TV Advert ("Nah, I'm just motivated") / The Horse No Wan Become Star!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.