Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,915 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World (2145 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Jbond(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
I love movies a lot, and would love to be van helsing in the movie van helsing, and also lokki in avengers, what's yours?
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Guykhena(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2014

The Joker cheesy cheesy ,
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Barney Stinson...... of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER......I love is Wit and sarcasm!!!

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino: Barney Stinson...... of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER......I love is Wit and sarcasm!!!
Players.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:
Players.

that's not the part of him I like lol
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idris Elba...... Hehehe..*eyes Someone *
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

that's not the part of him I like lol

Eh?....So what part of Barney do you like?. grin
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Eh?....So what part of Barney do you like?. grin

His wit and sarcasm..... grin....and his ability to make fun of everything and still be serious at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

His wit and sarcasm..... grin....and his ability to make fun of everything and still be serious at the same time.

Yeaaaaaaaah; that's true....I miss that show .
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Yeaaaaaaaah; that's true....I miss that show .

I've got season 1 to 9 grin.......on my phone!!
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by avuekwe(f): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mine is elena in vampire dairies, the babe is never without a lover
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

I've got season 1 to 9 grin.......on my phone!!

That's nice...The 9 the and final season ended in march this year.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

That's nice...The 9 the and final season ended in march this year.

Didn't like how it ended jor

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
avuekwe: Mine is elena in vampire dairies, the babe is never without a lover

In other words you need a lover!!! grin
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Didn't like how it ended jor

I'd thought the show would've ended, by revealing the moment that Ted and Robin took the next step from been friends to couples,and married with children.

The show ought to be titled " How I met aunty Robin", cos the story about the mother had no significance, nor did it make sense.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

I'd thought the show would've ended, by revealing the moment that Ted and Robin took the next step from been friends to couples,and married with children.

The show ought to be titled " How I met aunty Robin", cos the story about the mother had no significance, nor did it make sense.

Exactly...... it would have made sense if Robin was the mother of the kids,even tho Ted got married before marrying her,if you know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by avuekwe(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

In other words you need a lover!!! grin

Yeah, I do. Working on reviving the flame
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
avuekwe:

Yeah, I do. Working on reviving the flame

Lol good luck with that...
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Exactly...... it would have made sense if Robin was the mother of the kids,even tho Ted got married before marrying her,if you know what I mean?

Yeah... That's usually what happens with hit shows.... They are very captivating through out the series, all to and up getting the fans disappointed.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Try watching

Tyrant
Revenge
Downtown Abbey
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Try watching

Tyrant
Revenge
Downtown Abbey

Comedies?
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Comedies?

Now....Drama..suspense.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Yeah... That's usually what happens with hit shows.... They are very captivating through out the series, all to and up getting the fans disappointed.

Well I still enjoyed the wit and sarcasm, and the metaphors.....OMG!! They were good!!!
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by mcdreeezy: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'd love to be Damon Salvatore in Vampire Diaries... I heard the season 5 is out, how true??
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Now....Drama..suspense.

If it's not something that'll make me laugh, no thank you.....I've got enough drama a d suspense in my life already grin

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Well I still enjoyed the wit and sarcasm, and the metaphors.....OMG!! They were good!!!

Yes; That was what kept the audience captivated for 9 seasons.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Yes; That was what kept the audience captivated for 9 seasons.

Yeah lol

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

If it's not something that'll make me laugh, no thank you.....I've got enough drama a d suspense in my life already grin

Oh well
Do you watch past seasons of will and grace?
Big bang theory?
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Oh well
Do you watch past seasons of will and grace?
Big bang theory?

Now that's what I'm talking about..... I've been urged to watch BBT... that's next on my list for download...... as for Will and grace,never heard of it.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Donlino:

Now that's what I'm talking about..... I've been urged to watch BBT... that's next on my list for download...... as for Will and grace,never heard of it.

Well...The Will & grace show ended in the year 2005.You can download the shows online.
Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Donlino(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
glitest:

Well...The Will & grace show ended in the year 2005.You can download the shows online.

2005? shocked...I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Character Will You Love To Be If You Were In The Movie World by Kaycee7(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
I still wanna be the fantastically, crazically shape-shifting MASK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are your 10 Best On Going Tv Series / The Evolution Of Superheroes (pix) / Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.