Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid.. (2221 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid.. by Naijavibz: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Hey, before it begins to read like there is a rift between the Naija Ninja, Sound Sultan and the Star Boy, Wizkid, what Sound Sultan told Wizkid on his birthday was actually to appreciate the music sensation.

In a birthday wish to him, Sound Sultan writes:

“I always remember the first day you called me on the phone . I was like, ‘you ain’t a girl? Then you must be a kid’ , he said yes, ‘Wizkid !’ Correction that was essential ! ‘Wiz’ as a prefix makes sense 7 years later, wizard , Layon(lion), fame didn’t give him the Lion heart, he had it from day one . Gave him his first collabo he gave me my latest ! Ayo S.Balogun, happy birthday”.
for more..http://naijavibz..com/2014/07/i-gave-you-your-first-collabo-sound.html
cheers!

Re: I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid.. by krazydave(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Mxw..... Old man be forming young-gangster
abeg sound-sultan hurry up and resign na!

1 Like

Re: I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid.. by sweetguy10(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
No hard feelings in what he wrote jorr
Re: I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid.. by cirmuell(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
krazydave: Mxw..... Old man be forming young-gangster
abeg sound-sultan hurry up and resign na!
hian! Which one b ur own na? Why you kon carry the matter for head like dread like this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here Ladies!! Who Would You Hit? / Mc Akonuche Of Blaze 91.5fm Nominated In The Nbma 2014 / SHOCKING: A Man Crushed By A Train At Railwaycrossing Line In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.