Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Having A Bad Day? Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having A Bad Day? Read This (719 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Bad Day? Read This by Godwinsilas(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was nicely made,
and everything was picked up.
Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad...
With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and, with
trembling hands, read the letter...
"Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to
avoid scene with Mum and you.
I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of
her, because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so
much older than I am.
But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it
for ourselves, and trading it
with the other people in the
commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure
deserves it!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself.
Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your
many grandchildren.
Love, your son, Joshua.

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there
are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table!!!!!!

https://www.leapfame.com/topic/170
Re: Having A Bad Day? Read This by ayukdaboss(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
undecided
Re: Having A Bad Day? Read This by experimentist: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Did you say 'Marijuana'? I love Mary J.
Re: Having A Bad Day? Read This by egopersonified(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
That child needs serious flogging, for him to know that worse things can happen to him than failing at school.

1 Like

Re: Having A Bad Day? Read This by IFY124(f): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
what an expensive joke
Re: Having A Bad Day? Read This by Iykenson(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
the father must have died and resurrected twice before he finished the letter. what a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Your Seed Of Greatness / If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? / The World’s Tallest Man Meets The World’s Smallest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.