Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) (41674 Views)

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) / Unilorin Convocating 6851 Students Today And Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by emmalexabl(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
DIVINE78:
Ibos are handicapped by natural immaturity. Shameless students.
Shame. .

And who be this e goat ??
It is your brain that is handicapped.

Oloribruku..
Omoale jati jati!!

7 Likes

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by penny01502: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
tellwisdom: CNN?? ...is this How CNN office is??
buddy you need electric glasses

actually its UNN, not CNN

2 Likes

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Ezedf: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Water, free gift of nature is turning into war, God help us o.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Yhemit(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samething in Oau.....those PG students forming one strong head,you can't bliv someone telling you. You can watch tv(world cup) with them.Are we not all students. But dy fit run afta undergraduate girls.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Looks like a prison yard shocked
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by fadjnr(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
#storyforthegods
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by hensben(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
this one na prison yard oo
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Vivipop(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
DIVINE78:
Shame. .
Pray tell me,does tribalistic comment give you a sense of fulfillment?
The PG student was very wrong but the UG students were even wronger to have resorted to Violence.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Yugosng(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
The PG students must really think they are in some secondary school, where they have to be called senior Chukwudi. undecided

What a rubbish!!!

With that said, I don't support the violent response from the undergrads. There are better ways to this.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by RebelLeader15(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Greatest Nigeria student
We can never be intimidated Nigeria student
Great! Great!! Great!!!

Bleep post graduates
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by sagio09: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
donphilopus: If it were from other part of the country now, they would have been attacking the tribe, not the situation!
Bros,u no get sense.U better upgrade 4rm edge to 4G undecided
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by ngona(f): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Post graduate beating under graduate over fetching water or watching world cup with them. Hmm na secondary school? Can't the post graduate just pretend to be matured? This is really bad report for pple who claim to be adult.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by RebelLeader15(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
DIVINE78:
Shame. .
A fool at your age ll always be a fool forever,am very sure you need a brain surgery....

O/p this guy should be ban for 10years
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by englishmart(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
olyspacekf: there is GOD OOOOO.
bkos violent cannot solve any problem dialogue is the best option.....that prophet muhamad (SWT) TOLD US
that barbaric mohammed?

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by 500GP: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT FROM THE SUBSTANDARD SCHOOL (UNN)?

180 AS CUT-OFF MARK FOR UNN POST UTME

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by RunnaRunna(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Those pg dumbfvcks deserve whateva they get.So after climbin those eni njoku/alvan n mbanefo tanks and not seein water i don't av a right to jst come gt one bucket of water 4rm u?Pay the fireman wit fire in my opinion n i hope they learn to act lik post graduates nxt time.Lions on the rampage...luvvvv it

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by eneres: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
The report by the OP is very inaccurate. First of all, the UG students were occupying a hall illegally, a hall that was due to be renovated and despite being told to vacate several times, some kept staying on. The school therefore disconnected them from power supply for some days, and the generator wasn't serving them.
. They got angry and said that if they won't have power in their hall, then no one would have light. So last night, they went and forced the gen operator to switch it off, and were chanting No More Light etc etc. Then PG students later met the operator, and got him to turn the gen back on, and the undergrads became angry and wanted to storm the PG hall to harass them.
The guys in PG had to lock all gates, but this didn't deter the UGs, as they forced down the main gates and the inner entrance. Some even got into the hostel, but the PG guys were able to push them out and baricade the door. In the process, one UG who was trying to resist got injured.. The UGs also destroyed several cars belonging to PG students, throwing rocks and stones at the windows and doors and generally vandalizing PG stuff they could lay hands on, including water pipes, tanks and taps...
more details later pls

3 Likes

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Princepioneer(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Shinelle: Some people Will soon land here, leave the matter at hand and start criticizing d school's structures n eventually blame GEJ for everything.... lol
Buh datz non of my Bidnez.......
some will even put the blame on PDP or APC, always blaming and finding faults..
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by makkitush: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
RAKITIC: Chai see as hostel be lyk SONA for prison break
hahahahahahaha,please please *breaths* don't kill me here. It's sona indeed.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by makkitush: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
datalossvictim1: Looks like a prison yard shocked
nah eeh.dirty unn.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by ichidodo: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
A PG student once dazed me at Nkrumah hall years ago, na one milf i come find o!......Good for them...

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by lonelydora: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Chai, my beloved FRANCO. I remember how we use to go to Nkurumah hall to steal PG student's water. Franco is turning into something else.
#Teameni-njokuhall
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by makkitush: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
ngona: Post graduate beating under graduate over fetching water or watching world cup with them. Hmm na secondary school? Can't the post graduate just pretend to be matured? This is really bad report for pple who claim to be adult.
nd they say that unn is one of the best in this country.senseless post gradutes.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Such a poorly written article.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Get ready to pay damages when new session begins cool
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yet they abuse the government of been corrupt and this over graduate students could not allow their fellow students get some water from them. It is well.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Ranchhoddas: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
500GP: CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT FROM THE SUBSTANDARD SCHOOL (UNN)?

180 AS CUT-OFF MARK FOR UNN POST UTME

all these people wey unn deny admission sef...mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by SamIkenna: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
My goodness! I can't believe our govt lets the youths study in such environment. It breaks my heart. What is Chime doing? Why did he let a good university rot like that? And is this how other universities in Nigeria look? If the school and govt can't even provide funds for facility upkeep how can they fund and sustain academic research? This is wrong. Students deserve better. The facility looks worse than a mad-house.
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by ayusco85(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
seee hostel like Sona Prison in prison break season 3

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Ranchhoddas: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
eneres: The report by the OP is very inaccurate. First of all, the UG students were occupying a hall illegally, a hall that was due to be renovated and despite being told to vacate several times, some kept staying on. The school therefore disconnected them from power supply for some days, and the generator wasn't serving them.
. They got angry and said that if they won't have power in their hall, then no one would have light. So last night, they went and forced the gen operator to switch it off, and were chanting No More Light etc etc. Then PG students later met the operator, and got him to turn the gen back on, and the undergrads became angry and wanted to storm the PG hall to harass them.
The guys in PG had to lock all gates, but this didn't deter the UGs, as they forced down the main gates and the inner entrance. Some even got into the hostel, but the PG guys were able to push them out and baricade the door. In the process, one UG who was trying to resist got injured.. The UGs also destroyed several cars belonging to PG students, throwing rocks and stones at the windows and doors and generally vandalizing PG stuff they could lay hands on, including water pipes, tanks and taps...
more details later pls
thank you! I don't know why the op decided to peddle inaccurate information.I guess he wanted to be the first to open a thread on this and hence did not go through his thread.Anyway,the trouble is over and there is light and the taps are also running as i type.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Exmay: Chai FINALLY... Na me be dis ooo FTC on a FP thread... My hussle don finally hammer. Make I go boil beans, I gas Celebrate big time gringringringringringringringrin
No mess join am ooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) by Afrok(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
It's a shame that after various years of learning as undergraduates, the post graduate students can still behave the way they did. Just wandering how they're relating with their younger ones and children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.