Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Every Careless Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Careless Word (472 Views)

Don't Be Careless / Careless Vow / Was God Too Lazy Or Careless To Write The Scriptures Himself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Careless Word by overcomersfaith(f): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Are you imagining in your mind what she is saying? My concerns are for those who have in one way or the other suffered or are still victim of careless words spoken, to the one on the receiving end. Such action is not only destructive to self even to the generations coming after you if not checked.

It is one of our cardinal rule as a ministry (Prov 4:23). Most sickness and situations has been discovered to emanate from here. So watch it that ye may not fall into this pit, beloved, it can only be likened to a bottomless pit. God forbid, I hear someone saying and I will quickly add, in Jesus Name, Amen!

click on the link to read further http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

The Cross / Does It Mean There's Nothing Like "Selling Soul For Riches"? / When Revival Comes 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.