Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Divide & Rule Laws Of Jobs You Should Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Divide & Rule Laws Of Jobs You Should Do (524 Views)

Lists Of Jobs For August 2015 / Odd 'jobs' You Did During NYSC / Legitimate Jobs You Can Do Without Start-Up Capital In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divide & Rule Laws Of Jobs You Should Do by tos4u(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
It is quite obvious that nowadays because of the present economic situation of our country, many people just accept any job offer they see just to make a living. while some are lucky by chance, connection, GOD mercy etc to secure a very rewarding jobs, there are still large percentage of people who are just thriving under unproductive and discouraging jobs.
FIND BELOW THE LAWS TO FIND OR THRASH OUT THE KIND OF JOB YOU SHOULD DO.

LAW 1: Any job that the pay/salary/income at the end of the month cannot allow you to save 30% of the income does not what doing. i.e. after you have settle all expenses (nepa bills, rent, water, feeding, necessary home use materials, etc) you should still be able to have 30% saved in the bank.

LAW 2: If you find out that at the end of the month what u have left in the bank is less than 25% of your income, then believe me U ARE DOING ANOTHER MAN'S JOB

LAW 3: You spend all your income from a job you are putting all your effort such that you cannot save a dime from your earnings ; then YOU ARE UNDER A SPELL. drop the job first and look for the cause and deal with it spiritually.

LAW 4: If you always find yourself to borrows to join with earnings to be able to feed yourself or family then YOUR ARE UNDER A STRONG CURSE MOST LIKELY FROM GOD. Look up to God first for help, because if you tarry the JOB WILL SOON KILL YOU.

LAW 5: Regardless of the JOB you are doing, if you find yourself saving above 50% of your earning monthly, and you are happy with the job and never think of quitting the job, Then I SAY C O N G R A T U L A T I O N !!!!!!!!, because your are PERFECTLY fulfilling purpose.

CONCLUSION: FIND YOUR PURPOSE! DO THE PURPOSE! THAT IS THE JOB YOU SHOULD DO
Re: Divide & Rule Laws Of Jobs You Should Do by tos4u(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
MOD PLS I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF U OUT THIS ON FRONT PAGE
SEE U FULFILLING YOUR PURPOSE

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training!! Training!!! / Computer Programmers / IT Consultants Versed In Training, Operations And Marketing Management.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.