Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid (547 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid by Akbee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hey, before it begins to read like there is a
rift between the Naija Ninja, Sound Sultan
and the Star Boy, Wizkid, what Sound
Sultan told Wizkid on his birthday was
actually to appreciate the music sensation.
In a birthday wish to him, Sound Sultan
writes: “I always remember the first day
you called me on the phone . I was like,
‘you ain’t a girl? Then you must be a
kid’ , he said yes, ‘Wizkid !’ Correction that
was essential ! ‘Wiz’ as a prefix makes
sense 7 years later, wizard , Layon(lion),
fame didn’t give him the Lion heart, he
had it from day one . Gave him his first
collabo he gave me my latest ! Ayo
S.Balogun, happy birthday”.
Re: I Gave You Your First Collabo, Sound Sultan Tells Wizkid by Akbee(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian FINALLY Explains Why Brother Rob Kardashian Missed Her Wedding / Taylor Swift Is Slammed For 'perpetuating Black Stereotypes' In New Video Clip / 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Ice Bucket Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.