Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Laptop Freezes On Window Startup And Freezes On Classpnp.sys Via Safe Mode - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Freezes On Window Startup And Freezes On Classpnp.sys Via Safe Mode (558 Views)

How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows / Sentinel.sys / Win Xp Service Pack 2 Freezes My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Freezes On Window Startup And Freezes On Classpnp.sys Via Safe Mode by Banjousman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls is there anyone that has encountered this problem before on his / her laptop. I have a laptop running windows 7, I switched it off properly and for me to switch it on the next day I noticed it gets stuck on window page, I tried booting via safe mode it gets stuck on classpnp.sys, I tried loading another windows Os On it, it gets stuck on window page as well, I removed the hard disk and inserted another one in it, it gets stuck on classpnp.sys as well and I inserted my hard disk on another laptop It worked fine and worked well it even booted fine on the other laptop, I tried to boot via flash drive that has windows o's on it, it still get stocked, I ran window xp, 7 and 8 still the same, I took it to an engineer he tried all he could via software den he said maybe it's hardware, he changed the processor, that didn't solve it, he changed the BIOS it didn't solve it, he even changed the RAM yet no solution, Pls my laptop is just 2 months old Pls has anyone encountered such before and is there any solution to it Pls, am just fed up with the windows page hanging and the classpnp.sys that keeps hanging when booting via safe mode.... Pls someone should help me Pls

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Installations And Training In Port Harcourt...view Pics. / Recover All / HP Laptop In Good Condition For Sale In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.