Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,064 members, 7,956,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Company Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company Registration (909 Views)

Company Registration: Questions People Ask & Answers! / Company Registration 101: How Much It Really Costs To Register Your Own Company / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Registration by jamalee: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I want to register a group of company. Please, how do I go about it? And how much does it cost to register a group of company? Your suggestion(s) is urgently needed and it will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Company Registration by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
You don't just register a group of company just like that. You apply for it.

Before you apply, you must have registered at least three (3) different companies. For example, you register:

1. Jamalee Constructions Ltd
2. Jamalee ICT Ltd
3. Jamalee Oil & Gas Ltd

You can then apply to the Registrar of CAC that you want to use an umbrella name "Jamalee Group Of Companies". So all the companies you registered, and subsequent once will be place under the group.

Hope this helps? Best regards.
Re: Company Registration by jamalee: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Thanks angobello. I really appreciate you. Bros, how much does it cost to register a Company from CAC? And what are the necessary requirements? Thanks so much.
Re: Company Registration by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2014
It will cost you about 50 to 70K for everything, depending on the accredited person doing it for your. Some even charge lower.

As for requirements, valid I'd (preferably National I'd or Drivers Licence), passport photograph etc
Re: Company Registration by millhouse: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
nice
Re: Company Registration by olatundes14: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2014
hi,what kind of coy registration do u want?is it limited or enterprise?u ve t be specific abt it.u can me by :08098726776 i wil help u do it within period.am in CAC office,sabo branch.
Re: Company Registration by omogidi234(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
In addition to what @angobello has said, let me quote this post I wrote on Company Registration in Nigeria By @prosper in 2012.

"ajadek oil:

Pls help me,i want to register a ltd coy, dat will coffer atleast 5 coy, like general merchant.give me procedure and price,

@ Poster,

I guess you are referring to group of companies and/or holdings. The first step is to register 1 (one) company (or you register all at once), you could now start registering the other 4 (four) companies with one similar name.
If the first company is AJADEK OIL LTD,
the 2nd could be AJADEK INTEGRATED SERVICES LTD,
the 3rd could be AJADEK HOMES NIGERIA LTD,
the fourth could be AJADEK ELECTRONIC/ELECTRICAL INTERNATIONAL LTD
the fifth could be AJADEK CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD and the list is endless.

After you must have registered the fifth company, you can now apply to CAC to have all of the companies as one holding or group.

I think three companies would suffice as a group/holding. The three companies would have been registered. The names could be related as in the example above or not related. The objects of the three companies do not have to be related. An application would have to be made to the RG of CAC for approval of the Group/Holding's name- The application is N5k. The Group/Holding will have a minimum of N5million share capital. The group/holding would now be registered with the three companies holding shares of the group. I guess you could find one or two facts".

I am accredited with CAC and I would be glad to be of hep in registering one or all and the group.

For more explanation and inquiry you could holla me at kleandenation@yahoo.ca"

Many thanks,
Re: Company Registration by Nivlin: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2014
Walk into any CAC office around you, mine wasn't as expensive as the prices I'm seeing above... Didn't use an agent though

(1) (Reply)

All Forex Guru Biko Ur Attention Is Needed / Mtn Cannot Stop Our Joy Of Sme Data Share. / Faith Of Our Naira Would Be Reviewed As MPC Holds Its Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.