Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Were Nigerian Artistes So Few At Kefee's Burial Ceremony? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Were Nigerian Artistes So Few At Kefee's Burial Ceremony? (1235 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Kefee's Burial Arrangement Announced*so Sad* / People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Were Nigerian Artistes So Few At Kefee's Burial Ceremony? by Akunyun(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Kefee's burial ceremony was held in her home town in Delta state, and it was aired on hiptv, and to my greatest surprise it was very few Nigerian artistes that were present at the final burial which are the likes of Daddy Showkey, Sammy okposo, Princess, Azeezat. I thought to myself and asked that what could be the cause of this? Though she did more of gospel songs when she was alive and it wasn't as if she did a "one man mopol" thing, I can vividly recall that she did feature Timaya, Skales, YQ, Becca of Ghana, LKT etc. Still I couldn't find an answer to it, and I will like to hear people's view about this, but from my own perception, it is so bad of Nigerian artistes to have such a bad turn out at that burial....#This is just my own opinion, therefore, constructive criticism is welcomed.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Artistes So Few At Kefee's Burial Ceremony? by ChrisCosmo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmm.......

(1) (Reply)

bosoms And Everything: Hot Babe Reacts To The Anti-gay Law. / Phyno Hits Strip Club In Texas With Kcee’s Manager Soso [PHOTOS] / Check Out This Lovely Painting Of A Lady Swimming That Looks So Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.