Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist (152487 Views)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by viviangist: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2016

The Corpse

Photos From Burial Of Late Actor Dede One Day in Imo State , Celebrities Arrival

Tributes From Friends.

Oh death,death,death. If with all acquired and wealth acquired,all famous gathered still this man dede one day died. Then the question should be what then are we killing ourselves for. Its time for us to look unto Jesus he that can save our soul. He's gone nobody knows where he is going to. Please pals try and make it right with him death is like uncertainty for we know not when the thief comes. Make it right with him. - Genevieve Agu

All road leads to Mberi in Imo State today for the burial ceremony of one of nollywood's comic actor DEDE ONE DAY...... We will surely miss you. Rest in Peace my fellow colleague till we meet to part no more. Nigerians and everyone outside Nigeria who are your fans will surely miss you.
Rest in Peace Dede One Day. - Akon

dede, one day.so ur no more...I will miss u..all the film,music industry will miss u,even ur fans and family will miss u too...ur a hero,a king and a legend.. I wouldn't stop calling. but only GOD knw,it happen like this...may ur soul rest in peace.. Amen - Romanus

"REST IN PERFECT PEACE" Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo.
Everything have been put in place for burial comedian and actor Peter Onwuzuruike Onyehidelam popularly known as Dede OneDAY, the burial procedure kick start with a christian wake keep at his home on Friday 12th of February, while the burial proper will take place on 13th Feb.
In his home town UMUARUSILAM UMUAGWURU IN OBI MBIERI Autonomous community mbaitoli LGA of Imo State by the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim.

The late actor/comedian is survived by his wife and children.

R.I.P - Vivian Gist

Wat a sad news
Dede one day just build this house and about to do the opening ceremony on December 24th but death took him away in 19 days to the opening ceremony
Now he is no longer alive to enjoy his mansion
May God help us to reap the fruit of our labour
A and may his soul rest in peace - RIP

Source os

http://www.viviangist.com/photos-burial-of-late-dede-one-day-nigerian-nollywood-actor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by viviangist: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2016

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by viviangist: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2016

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Sappyman(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2016
May his soul Rest in Perfect Peace. He was a very funny in the way acts in most of the films. I miss him.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by viviangist: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2016

3 Shares

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2016
It's a Pity embarassed

I hpe he has children tho sad

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by INTROVERT(f): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by abiolert(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2016
I can't even see big names of Nollywood in this picture. Does it mean that there is no love in the industry for Actors and actresses? just my thought though.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by cruzita(f): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
we will only be remembered by what we did while we were still on this planet earth.Dede one day I will always remember your funny ways.REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD TILL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE. La na'udo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Rexology: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
What a life!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Yomiesnug: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by macaranta(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Eya
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by lonelydora: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Laa n'udo nwanne.

Am I the only one seeing Nigerian flag and coat-of-arm in the photo that lady is carrying? Why do we have it there?

Is this the village Eze Mmuo?

1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Panzerfaust(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
He doesn't look dead..He looks like he is sleeping. The Morgue that admitted this man did a nice job.

27 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Warisdiz?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by nairagossip1: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
This reminds me of his Film "Welcome to south" that was trending before he died...He will surely be missed..

Nollywood stars are already on ground in imo for his burial- see more photos: - http://www.042express.com/2016/02/nollywood-comic-actor-dede-one-day-laid.html

May his soul rest in peace...oh death
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by mynd1(f): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rip.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Its one thing to hv lived and its another to hve lived fulfilled.Goodbye sir,I pray Allah bless you wherever you re.
God pick up my call ooo,bfore my time.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by emmyw(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Eyaaaa
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by crackhouse(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
damn
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Houseofglam7(f): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
.....Fading away like the stars of the morning..

5 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by kennyman2000(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmmm... So sad!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why upload the image of his corpse ?? This is not proper @ all !!!

39 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by nairagossip1: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
This man was loved by many
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by RisingSun1: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
He belongs to a white garment church
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by macino1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
wish there were no such things as death ..... cry

5 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by Temptee101(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na wa oh! This life self. R I P Dede 1 Day
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by flokii: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
so.sad...

after hustling to become somebody.. he had to die like that
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist by donziller(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rip bro we love u, bt lord love u most, till we meet again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrity Branding: How To Promote Yourself & Your Brand To Become A Celebrity / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Married! Hurray ! !(with pics) / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.