Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,695 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

$1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan (1612 Views)

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom / Conversation Between Obama And Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by toludadon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
A recent conversation between the American and Nigerian presidents:

Jonathan: Hello America, I'd like to borrow $1 billion, which is N160 billion.

Obama: Oh good, you want to build hospitals?

GEJ: No, Sir.

Obama: You want to build roads?

GEJ: No, Sir.

Obama: What is the $1 billion for then?

GEJ: To purchase equipment for my army to fight Boko Haram.

Obama: But what happened to the $7 billion you allocated to defence each year in the past 3 years? You know, the CIA keeps me informed.

GEJ: Sir, you must then know that politics is expensive in Nigeria, where you have to borrow from the defence budget to impeach governors and funda National Conference.

Obama: OK, i know that and was only testing you. So we lend you $1 billion for US military equipment, not Chinese, British or French?

GEJ: Yes Sir!

Obama: So the US economy will be $1 billion richer as a result of your lack of wisdom, corruption and cluelessness?

GEJ: Something like that, sir!

Obama: Ebele, you are the 10th wonder of the world. You deserve Nigerians and Nigerians deserve you. You will have your loan. Tell Adoke to contact Eric Holder, Jr.

8 Likes

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by solomakindees(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ebele: Obama, you can stuff your loan in your whatever!
China just phoned me I can get the loan, interest-free!
Obama: And you believed them?! No wonder they call you 'clueless' !

3 Likes

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by oduastates: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
China: ebewere,instead of repaying us 1 billion dollars,just give us only 30 billion dollars worth of oil licenses

Ebewere: correct deal .china ,una go murder us with love o
Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by egift(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Obama: When do you want the loan?
GEJ: Yesterday.
Obama: It will take a month.
GEJ: Thank you sir. We will be expecting your call. Bye.

(Later in the day)

GEJ: Since the Americans are delaying on this, send the request to National Assembly.
Okupe: That will be nice.
GEJ: Once the money is ready we can use it. They will not say a request was not made.
Abati: That will be smart.
GEJ: Do it fast. Am already offering Oil blocks to the Russians, Britain, France and the Chinese on 4 additional loans.

3 Likes

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by IdiatFF(f): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is a very great use of God's gift; I love the imaginativeness and the flow. The conversations seem so real; Thanks for sharing......Sir, go write a play!
Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by coldsummer: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lol. Na one person get all these handle?

1 Like

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by lordjay: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
BORING!!! Keep abusing your president as much as you want, you're only showing the world how uncultured you are.

2 Likes

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by egift(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
coldsummer: Lol. Na one person get all these handle?

^^^Join the trend. It is fun.

GEJ: Hello
Putin: I was informed you need some loan?
GEJ: Yes sir.
Putin: How about we Triple the amount. Interest Free. 100 yrs repayment. And additional loan in like sum February next year?
GEJ: That sounds like a good idea. But, ehhh, what do you want in return?
Putin: Not much just a little arrangement.
GEJ: Sir, what exactly.
Putin: 10 hectares for our military base. An offshore Naval base with a intercontinental ballistic Systems. Ajaokuta Steel. A new trade treaty to allow us export our produce to Nigeria, custom duty free. And...
GEJ: Yeahhh! Did you just say "And" on top of that?
Putin: Yes I about numerating few other items...
GEJ: Sir I have an urgent issue I have to attend to now. I will get back to you on this.

(Drops the phone)

GEJ: Do you know I was just speaking with President Putin?
Okupe: Really.
GEJ: He too want to give us loan. But wants to colonize Nigeria for just $3b. Is he aware of the volume of money squander daily.
Okupe: What will you do.
GEJ: I will consider it. That money can settle one or two political zone against 2015. The Chinese, USA, France and others are also interested in giving us loan.
Abati: Your Excellence, this is getting better by the day.
GEJ: Yes, it is. We will discuss this with Ngozi when am back.

2 Likes

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by Mogidi: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
coldsummer: Lol. Na one person get all these handle?

Yes O, e-goat has many monikers, wait till you see this e-diot character when he logs in as e-monkey.

I pity the e-fool.
Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by EdCure: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Phd in cluelessness!!!
grin grin grin

"Anywhere-bele-face" presidency!!!
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by toludadon(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2014
the moniker is exclusive to the writer....
Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by Noctec: 4:04am On Jul 21, 2014
$7 billion you allocated to defence each year in the past 3 years

Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by egift(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
EdCure: Phd in cluelessness!!!
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: $1billion Conversation Between Obama And Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
EdCure: Phd in cluelessness!!!
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Lmao!!! Na monkey post presidency we dey so oo!! gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aljazeera Takes Up 30 Percent Or Nothing Demand By Nigerian Youths / REVEALED: Why Aregbesola Has Not Earned Salary Since Last 47 Months – Akere Reve / Who Has Seen Tanbuwal?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.