Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,618 members, 7,958,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Native Wears' Lovers , Meet Here. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Native Wears' Lovers , Meet Here. (623 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / About Native Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Native Wears' Lovers , Meet Here. by RafaelPLANET(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
With Western wears fast taking over our wardrobes I'm afraid, native wears might get to extinct brink. It is not as if I go in native wears often but I feel it needs some attention. Thank God for the 'owanbes' that make local fabric makers smile to the bank but the issue is you keep seeing these fabrics taking Western shape.
On this thread you are free to say anything useful as par native wears. With Western wears fast taking over our wardrobes I'm afraid, native wears might get to extinct brink. It is not as if I go in native wears often but I feel it needs some attention. Thank God for the 'owanbes' that make local fabric makers smile to the bank but the issue is you keep seeing these fabrics taking Western shape.
On this thread you are free to say anything useful as par native wears.
With Western wears fast taking over our wardrobes I'm afraid, native wears might get to extinct brink. It is not as if I go in native wears often but I feel it needs some attention. Thank God for the 'owanbes' that make local fabric makers smile to the bank but the issue is you keep seeing these fabrics taking Western shape.
On this thread you are free to say anything useful as par native wears.

(1) (Reply)

News Flash! / The Centenary Naira Note / Hip-hop Has Done More Damage To Black And Brown People Than Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.