Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Advice From Doctors Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice From Doctors Needed (524 Views)

See What My Wife Got From Doctors Today At General Hospital / Parkinson Disease_ I Need Help From Doctors In The House. / What The Doctors Are Saying:Opinions And Comments From Doctors Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice From Doctors Needed by Mrval20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thank God she's been healed. Thanks everyone.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by mkoabiola: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Buying drugs is nt d solution
Let her wait til d strike is called ff
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by Mrval20(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
mkoabiola: Buying drugs is nt d solution
Let her wait til d strike is called ff
You're right and that's what I think too. But she doesn't sleep at all without these drugs. You need to see her in the morning after one of those sleepless nights.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
^ wait ke?

@OP....I'll advice she's goes to a private hospital (but be carefully tho, there are quacks around) because only God knows when they'll call off their strike.
And about the drugs, if she's not carefully she'll become addicted and dependent on those drugs.
Insomnia could be caused by many things.

You said she was diagnosed with anxiety disorder, what did the doctors say before giving/after placing on the medication? Was she asked to come back after sometime?

And please....monitor her BP carefully.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by Mrval20(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dazzlee: ^ wait ke?

@OP....I'll advice she's goes to a private hospital (but be carefully tho, there are quacks around) because only God knows when they'll call off their strike.
And about the drugs, if she's not carefully she'll become addicted and dependent on those drugs.
Insomnia could be caused by many things.

You said she was diagnosed with anxiety disorder, what did the doctors say before giving/after placing on the medication? Was she asked to come back after sometime?

And please....monitor her BP carefully.
Thanks a lot.
The Doctors just told her the disorder is not something serious and she should take things easy. They asked her to come back after two weeks but unfortunately the strike began before then. For the B.P, it's always monitored.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mrval20:
Thanks a lot.
The Doctors just told her the disorder is not something serious and she should take things easy. They asked her to come back after two weeks but unfortunately the strike began before then. For the B.P, it's always monitored.
And it's past two weeks already, please take her to the hospital tomorrow....
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by Mrval20(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dazzlee: And it's past two weeks already, please take her to the hospital tomorrow....

Okay, thank you and God bless you.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by evanscheck(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
If she has taken the drugs anf she slept well.we praise God. Then solution is within site dats to say d problem is solvable. Wat u need to do is to consult a proper consultant and get it done with.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by Mrval20(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
evanscheck: If she has taken the drugs anf she slept well.we praise God. Then solution is within site dats to say d problem is solvable. Wat u need to do is to consult a proper consultant and get it done with.
Alright, thank you sir.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by quest003: 12:17am On Jul 21, 2014
she was given ativan i guess. Why not take her to a psychiatrist? They know about such issues that than the gp. You wouldn't want to treat this with levity you know.
Re: Advice From Doctors Needed by Mrval20(m): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2014
quest003: she was given ativan i guess. Why not take her to a psychiatrist? They know about such issues that than the gp. You wouldn't want to treat this with levity you know.
Yeah I do, thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Hospitals Lack Mosquitoe Nets, But Hawkers Have Them For Sale / 6 Steps To Strengthen Your Immune System / Ebola: NCAA To Test Passengers At Airports, Suspends Asky Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.