Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Quickly Gain An Admission In The 2014/2015 Session First Batch List Of Ur School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quickly Gain An Admission In The 2014/2015 Session First Batch List Of Ur School (466 Views)

Be JAMB Stress Free This Year And Gain An Admission Into The University / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission List (first Batch) / Gain An International Bsc In Nursing With Easy From The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickly Gain An Admission In The 2014/2015 Session First Batch List Of Ur School by Ultimateexaminer(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Are you Tired Of Writing Post
UTME Every Year Without
Success
Thank God to you all who are
reading this & also ready to
go to a school by the Grace of God i was given 10 slot of Candidates to
be admitted by the
available Institution here
University Of Lagos
Imo state University Owerri

Institute Of Management &
Technology(IMT)

University Of Port-harcourt
Federal Polytechnic Nekede
Federal Polytechnic Auchi

Ambrose Alli University,
Ekpoma
Enugu State University Of
Science And Technology, Enugu
Delta State University,
Abraka
my dear people Believe wit me dat heaven help those who work with all mindset for success
just #25,000
only you have into a university of your choice & #12,000 in a
polytechnic of your choice guarantee
My people please Mind you this is first come & first
serve make your Name to be in the 2014/2015 First Batch Admission
List of the above schools
Enquires Call: 08033923458

(1) (Reply)

Mr / "BATTLE FOR TITSALL"..... Entrance Exams On The 26th July / PLS HELP!! WHERE DO I BUY UNN POSTUME FORM ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.