Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) (33197 Views)

Jermaine Jackson & Lola "Omotayo" Okoye Are Age Mates - Fan Tells Peter Okoye / Jermaine Jackson Thanks P-Square For Their Tribute To Michael Jackson / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by ferelretail: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Peter Okoye's wifey was with their guest and Micheal Jackson's brother ,Jermaine Jackson who is in Nigeria to work with P Square on their 6th album : Source: www./p4Jj3x-1bx

8 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Make una do sharp release the video make I watch na.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Simplestone(f): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Ok,,,,,success,hope say u don 4get d issue with jude,,abeg try ooo
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by funshyboi(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2014
So bro Jude can't direct again. Diarisss goduoooo

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Jermaine that is broke and in debt.

7 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by ggrin(f): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2014
jst googleangry who's nigeria current vp An I found no result shocked, lmao then Who is the Vice President of Nigeriagrinlipsrsealed
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Akshow: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: jst googleangry who's nigeria current vp An I found no result shocked, lmao then Who is the Vice President of Nigeriagrinlipsrsealed
hahahahaha the vp is as anonymous and scarce as a condom vending machine in the vatican.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Akshow: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Lola is one veeeery pretty woman. I wont mind marrying her with a fifteen years age different. lol

34 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: hahahahaha the vp is as anonymous and scarce as a condom vending machine in the vatican.
LOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by s3nn2x(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: jst googleangry who's nigeria current vp An I found no result shocked, lmao then Who is the Vice President of Nigeriagrinlipsrsealed
I guess you are joking....

@Post How come Lola looks so old in the first picture and she looks young in the last picture.....

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Why Jermaine Jackson ?undecided
Just asking embarassed
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Dinocarex(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Okay!! Good luck to them.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by yuzjet(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
This his hair style gan sef, he still think he's young? Can't wait for the release of the video!
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Godsun2013(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
A.P.C BECAREFUL P.D.P IS AT WORK. THEY BROUGHT HIM 4 D IMPEACHMENT OF TANKO. A.P.C WE MUST SEND HIM BACK

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jermaine clearly has refused to grow old. And whats with that hair? lipsrsealed
Lola, as delectable as ever.
So where is Peter? undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by daryoor(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
je m'appele chop money smiley

dis pensioneer artist , dem no bring correct foreign artist come. like robin thick, drake, nicki or iggy.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
[size=68pt]and SO ?[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hope they are born again

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mtcheeeeeew.when the family is on fire i don hate una
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by mizzy007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
;DDat boy looks lik d jackson guy,

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by NeuroBoss(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lola Omotayo seems to have grown above or not bothered at all by the tribalistic hate in the Okoye family. A happy wife and mother.

11 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
the man looks like Jackie Chan

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by pussyeater(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
I hope Lola won't start fucking Jermaine! Femi Kuti things... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by lilmax(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nice
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Pr0ton: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godsun2013: A.P.C BECAREFUL P.D.P IS AT WORK. THEY BROUGHT HIM 4 D IMPEACHMENT OF TANKO. A.P.C WE MUST SEND HIM BACK
No worry
we BBC dey here

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by datguru: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
How does that change the price of Garri? shocked

It's cool but e no concern me .

Baba bless my hustle
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by victorazy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
J12: Jermaine that is broke and in debt.

grin the guy is seeking for financial asylun in Square domain grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Her kids are really cute.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by natureblack(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nkem Owoh needs to ask his mum a lot of question.Peter didn't show-up at Jude's wedding and pple still dey yan the mata,and now one of the suspect to the gbege between the brothers don appear with some jolly-jolly picture showing say make thunder visit pple wey carry her mata for head like gala.hmnmmn-hmmnmmn-hmmnmmn,aunty Lola u are own-ur-own oooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Ali Baba, Surprised He Could Make The Comedian Laugh / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.