Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pls Help, It's Urgent! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help, It's Urgent! (460 Views)

Pls Help, It's My Infinix Hot Note X551 Again! / Warning: Don’t Download Software From Sourceforge If You Cant Help It / Plz Help It Urgent, Who Can Help With Nokia Restriction Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, It's Urgent! by busuyem: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2014
I don't actually knw what went wrong with my phone since last week. I just discovered that that it started by switching off/on itself ocasionally untill it finally went down on its own and refused to switch on again even if I tried to do so. Because of that I took it to an engineer who claimed it's its b3 terminals that had problem. When he did that, the phone was on for some hours but eventually went of again. And I tried to switch it on this time, it won't respond untill I remove the b3 and put it again. Becos of this, I went back to the engineer to complain and this man told me that my phone was having virus and that I should flash it, as that will be the cure of the problem. So, I gave the man additional morning to flash the phone and he did that but the problem gets worse, though the phone doesn't go off as frequent as b4, it does occassionally but the phone key pads are having problems now. If I want to press 'comma', the phone will be giving me '/' and if I want to press full stop botton, the phone will br giving me '!' sign and so many stuff like that. Pls what could be the problem? Who can help me discover the problem in the house so that this engineer will not spoil the phone totally when next I take it back to him?
Re: Pls Help, It's Urgent! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Looking for online solution without given out the maker and model of the phone,na wa for some people o.
Re: Pls Help, It's Urgent! by busuyem: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Don't mind me jooo! My Phone is Nokia E5. Hope u can help?
Re: Pls Help, It's Urgent! by femi4: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
busuyem: Don't mind me jooo! My Phone is Nokia E5. Hope u can help?
We need pictures

(1) (Reply)

For All Android Users / A Question For People Using BOLD 5 / Iphone 4s Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.