Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job (722 Views)

Moderators And Admins Wanted For Www .nanaija. Com - Very Good Monthly Pay / How Can You Improve On Your Monthly Pay-check Without Leaving Your Job..... / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by arsetalks(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Done
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by olaric(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abayomi Aje or @yommys01 on twitter and owner of Arsetalks, why don't you want to pay me my money? You are asking for more writers, while you have not been able to pay me since May. I did over 600 articles for you, and u are always coming up with different excuses.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by olaric(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
I opened a UBA account since u said claimed u couldn't transfer into my GTbank account; and now you are coming up with other excuses? Nairalanders please ask this guy to pay my money. We have spoken, and the problem was caused by Interswitch. Hopefully things will be resolved soon.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by oggy89: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oga Arsetalk abeg pay am na..all dis ungrateful idiots wey dey owe person after work.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by zicoraads: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Imagine the effrontry...the guts.

Arsetalk or whatever ur name is, you better pay the young man for the services he provided u before God starts punishing u. Its your type I love dealing with. Lock u up in the guardroom and torture the money outta you.
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by olaric(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
zicoraads: Imagine the effrontry...the guts.

Arsetalk or whatever ur name is, you better pay the young man for the services he provided u before God starts punishing u. Its your type I love dealing with. Lock u up in the guardroom and torture the money outta you.
Thanks for your concern, issues have been resolved
Re: Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job by olaric(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
oggy89: Oga Arsetalk abeg pay am na..all dis ungrateful idiots wey dey owe person after work.
Thanks for your concern; the issue is in the process of being resolved. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

GSM Database / Webmasters Please Help / I Need Your Review On Www.q2abase.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.