Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands (927 Views)

JOHESU Issues Fifteen Days Ultimatum / Lagos Ebola Volunteers Threaten Strike Over Lack Of Payment / The Lingering Crisis In The Nigerian Health Sector! The Problems And The Solutio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2014
The rumpus in the health sector may be far from over as members of the healthsector under the aegis of Joint Health Sector Unions (JOHESU), threatened to go on strike in August if its
lingering demands are not met.

According to a communiqué the group issued at the end of its meeting with Assembly
of Health Care Professional
Association in Abuja and signed by JOHESU’s secretary, W. G Yusuf –Badmus, the group said the Federal
government should release without delay relevant circular on upward review of
retirement age for its
members before end of
August, 2014 to avert an industrial action.

The body, which objected to some health institutions
promoting its deserving
members to posts of
director, and so called for their sanction, insisted that the Federal Government pay
arrears to its member that skipped CONMESS 10 to forestall its members embarking on strike.
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by magnusalbertus(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
I just dey laugh. . . anyone with any advice on how I can leave this country ASAP?
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by phantom(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2014
funny people. you have said the nma strike is illegal but yours apparently is legal abi?
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
magnusalbertus: I just dey laugh. . . anyone with any advice on how I can leave this country ASAP?
you cant leave me behind o.
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Tobbie9(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
magnusalbertus: I just dey laugh. . . anyone with any advice on how I can leave this country ASAP?
if you're a doc write d usmle or plab
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Caleboha(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
These disparate associations united by their common hatred for doctors not the furtherance of health care in naija. One day this unhealthy union will be devastated by internal conflicts. What we need in naija is not unions imposing demands on the FG and Nigerians, rather a round table to discuss our peculiar situation in Nigeria and reach agreements on workable protocols for health care delivery. I remember once, NAFDAC wanted to insist that drugs especially anyibiotics be prescribed by doctors only before they are dispensed. While that is standard practice in many foreign countries, it would have been catastrophic in naija. We must stop insisting on borrowed practices in foreign countries. We all need to break ranks, drop our useless egos and complexes and discuss as normal human beings!!!
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by armadeo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Caleboha: s
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Mishydoo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
M
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Caleboha(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mishydoo: M
caught in d act
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Mishydoo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Caleboha: caught in d act

Loll,...ma guy grin
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Caleboha(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mishydoo:

Loll,...ma guy grin
grin grin
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Samgreguc(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
u can go to Cameroun tru Sambisa forest.
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by sogodihno: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tobbie9: if you're a doc write d usmle or plab
And if u are a pharmacist?
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by Samgreguc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
sogodihno:
And if u are a pharmacist?
u go to hell. . . . Lol. . . . .
Rep. Pharmacy.
Re: JOHESU Threatens Strike Over Lingering Demands by sogodihno: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samgreguc:
u go to hell. . . . Lol. . . . .
Rep. Pharmacy.
Boss i dey serious o

(1) (Reply)

a / 9 Things You Should Have Done By The Time You're 50::::::::::::::: / Crazy Dental And Medical Equipment Price Slash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.