Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Davido Says He Is Not A Graduate Yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says He Is Not A Graduate Yet (628 Views)

PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate / Davido, Says I Don’t Have 6 Park, But I Have Pot Belly[see Photo] / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Davido- Says You Are Corrupting Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Says He Is Not A Graduate Yet by Sholah96(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Davido denies <p>graduating from Babcock UniversityBy Omotola Filanion July 21, 2014</p>@dailypostngr
Pin It
Artiste Davido made headlines months ago for reportedly graduating from Babcock university and causing a commotion at the event during his arrival.
According to reports, the ‘Skelewu’ crooner was one of the over 500 graduands at the Babcock University, and his billionaire dad, Chief Adeleke was at the ceremony to witness the occasion.
After having kept mute on the reports for months, Davido took to his twitter page some minutes ago to react.
“I attended a friend’s graduation and the next thing I hear is I graduated without doing any exam! So stupid!!!One more year and yes I’ll be a graduate! So stick that up your ass! Haters! But really who said I graduated So stupid gossip,” he tweeted
Re: Davido Says He Is Not A Graduate Yet by shikshark: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Rihanna Can Be Termed A Bad Girl,but I'm Not"-moet Abebe / How To Get Latest Browsing Cheat / Photos: Don Jazzy To Perform At UNICEF 'imagine' Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.