Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I’m One Of The Hottest Brands In The Music Industry Right Now - Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m One Of The Hottest Brands In The Music Industry Right Now - Oritsefemi (492 Views)

Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now / ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m One Of The Hottest Brands In The Music Industry Right Now - Oritsefemi by ashantemoore(f): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2014
According to rave of the moment Ajegunle-bred singer and 'Double Wahala" crooner Oritsefemi Mejemite Ekele, he is one of the hottest brands in the music industry right now, with companies and multinationals approaching him for endorsement. It will also be recalled that Oritsefemi before now has said he makes up to N60m touring 20 states for a particular brand.

‘’Endorsements are knocking at my door; because I am one of the hottest brands now, companies and multinationals are approaching me, but I can’t give details now. Endorsements will definitely come, because when you are successful, companies and brands will line up to sign you up,’’ he said.

http://enquizzle..com/2014/07/im-one-of-hottest-brands-in-music.html

(1) (Reply)

Millionaires Prefer Facebook Over Twitter - Research Says / Kim K Finally Reacts To Rob Bailing Out On Her Wedding / Sad News: Music Icon 2face Idibia’s Dad Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.