Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud (3408 Views)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) Hanging out With Fans right now! / Who Is Papilo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by ashleign: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2008
Can someone help me finish that line,I can't really remember it.
Who is that and how did he get that name papilo
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2008
God have mercy on you
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by ashleign: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
jennykadri:

God have mercy on you

Why wasting space for better replies undecided?
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2008
why wasting space for better threads

gawddddd we need gist outside kanu or amaras angry
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by shotster50(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2008
What a 24 carat Plonker!
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by ashleign: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2008
jennykadri:

why wasting space for better threads

gawddddd we need gist outside kanu or amaras angry

So you are still here?,I thought you left this thread a long time ago,You probably love the kanu and Amara post
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
ashleign:

So you are still here?,I thought you left this thread a long time ago,You probably love the kanu and Amara post

check d time i posted and d time u posted u will see that ive not been here all d time,anumanu  grin

hehehehehehe oby the use and dumped girfriend of kanu nwankwo,sharraaapppppp diaaaaaaa
grin grin grin
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by ashleign: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2008
jennykadri:

check d time i posted and d time u posted u will see that ive not been here all d time,anumanu  grin

hehehehehehe oby the use and dumped girfriend of kanu nwankwo,sharraaapppppp diaaaaaaa
grin grin grin

Like I said before, if you hate the kanu post so much,why are you still here?, why is it that all the threads that was posted by me, you are always the first person to ask about kanu or waste space.I can see you really like the kanu post.Don't even try to deny it.Otondo angry
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2008
otondo ?save otondo for NYSC ashleign, grin  ,why wont i post,everytime i see a thread i try to open it up to knw wats happening,instead of seeing correct na kanu nwankwo i dey see,yet u call me imature,I'm not denying d fact that i am,but plssss biko eji'm afa chukwu ariogi,don't claim to be d mature one here wink
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Joseph6(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2008
jenny u need a lyf so immediately u're shunned u move 2 ur next victim. did u lose ur whole family 2 AIDS? and even if u did, must yu take it out on an innocent nlander?
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2008
Joseph6:

jenny u need a lyf so immediately u're shunned u move 2 ur next victim. did u lose ur whole family 2 AIDS? and even if u did, must yu take it out on an innocent nlander?

im done wt u mr goat fucker,why u run come here,go back to ur thread ,and leave dis one for me and the poster

NEXT PLEASE
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Joseph6(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2008
look at he/she who's without sex do u have no deek or pussy?
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Raymond88(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2008
*Grabs some pop corn and monitors thread* grin
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by QBSauceKid: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2008
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this
ashleign:

Can someone help me finish that line,I can't really remember it.
Who is that and how did he get that name papilo

led to this
Joseph6:

@ ashleigh
nd all u askd was a question.
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2008
Joseph6:

sex wt a human is quite diff from sex wt goats

comon joseph u r mentally disorganised,because no normal human being will get sexual satisfaction from a goat

wide assed lunatic
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by MeGaStReEt: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
@poster

E b like say na free internet u dey use
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Joseph6(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2008
he/she who cares how my ass looks is it when u're doin me abi wat?
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by ashleign: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2008
jennykadri:

otondo ?save otondo for NYSC ashleign, grin  ,why wont i post,everytime i see a thread i try to open it up to knw wats happening,instead of seeing correct na kanu nwankwo i dey see,yet u call me imature,I'm not denying d fact that i am,but plssss biko eji'm afa chukwu ariogi,don't claim to be d mature one here wink

Monkey grin,you open up the thread because you know you want to see a post about kanu and his wife.If you have no business giving a good and mature answer to the topic,you can as well get your Immature ass out of the forum.shikena angry
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2008
subscribing£
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2008
ashleign:

Monkey grin,you open up the thread because you know you want to see a post about kanu and his wife.If you have no business giving a good and mature answer to the topic,you can as well get your Immature ass out of the forum.shikena angry

anu mpam .come and drag me out naaaa.imatured dreamer

u still dey dream abi,come make i tell u,amarachi kanus wife is here to stay,infact shes going nowhere not even in d next 100 yrs grin

so get over the loss of kanu nwankwo innur life and get a lyf ASAP ,time is runnning out on ur side

abi u wan become oto la ka nne ya grin

agadi nwanyi ,na gwo ofe grin

sharappp diaaaa joooo,bunch of mumulity grin grin
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by ashleign: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2008
jennykadri:

anu mpam .come and drag me out naaaa.imatured dreamer

u still dey dream abi,come make i tell u,amarachi kanus wife is here to stay,infact shes going nowhere not even in d next 100 years grin

so get over the loss of kanu nwankwo innur life and get a lyf ASAP ,time is runnning out on ur side

abi u wan become oto la ka nne ya grin

agadi nwanyi ,na gwo ofe grin

sharappp diaaaa joooo,bunch of mumulity grin grin

Once again this idiot plays the Immaturity card,I have never seen kanu in person in the first place,so how can kanu dump me.come,you have made a complete fool of yourself in this thread and the forum at large,so it would be of great interest to you to stop buzzing around people's thread like a bee and get the hell out of the forum,Damn it angry
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2008
will u keep quiet oby of mbaise

u think say we no know u,haba take it easy,no be kanu fault say him dump u for a younger version of beauty grin

next time try to close ur legs,cos ur opening ur legs for money,caused him to dump u grin

yes oooo im very imature but atleast my own get sense pass urs,kanu kanu knau kanu kanu

oloshi ati oloriburuku oshi
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by lysaa(f): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2008
papilo himself would be ashamed this went on on a thread that carried his name.

abeg e don make una proud, make una in turn make am proud, biko ni.
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by geolabious(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2008
@
ashleign:

[size=13pt]U better leave that She goat
She is premature[/size]
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2008
geolabious:

@[size=13pt]U better leave that She goat
She is premature[/size]

see who is talking about being premature

debosky's reply is my reply to u

debosky:

Geo once again, you need to change your signature image since it's height exceeds 20 pixels, read the rules and obey, else BAN!!

@ topic

small minds discuss people, matured minds discuss issues - figure out what category you belong.
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by geolabious(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2008
jennykadri:

see who is talking about being premature

debosky's reply is my reply to u

[size=13pt]Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
then to speak out and remove all doubt. [/size]
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2008
geolabious:

then to speak out and remove all doubt. [/size]

all thanks to english textbooks

smtimes d fools keep shut out of cowardice because they can't finish the stuff they started

geo u r one hell of a retarded malu
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by geolabious(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2008
jennykadri:

all thanks to english textbooks

smtimes d fools keep shut out of cowardice because they can't finish the stuff they started

geo u r one hell of a retarded malu
then to speak out and remove all doubt.[/size]
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennykadri: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2008
geolabious:

then to speak out and remove all doubt.[/size]

silence,this is d only gawd knows hw times uve posted this,remain silent now,no

oloshi,comon sharapppppp grin even 12 yr old kids now use d internet

go and concentrate on making that iya mileko babe of urs  look presentable
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by geolabious(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2008
jennykadri:

silence,this is d only gawd knows hw times uve posted this,remain silent now,no

oloshi,comon sharapppppp grin even 12 yr old kids now use d internet

go and concentrate on making that iya mileko babe of urs look presentable
[size=13pt]May God be with u[/size]
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by shilling(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
I only remember that line. I really loved that ad
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by spikedcylinder: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
Anyone on nl who knows ashleign/obonyi would know that he/she is Kanu obsessed.
I open his/her threads just to give myself another opportunity to curse him/her. grin

So here it goes: Ashleign, for every time you mention Kanu's name and wish him and his family bad luck, a year is deducted from your life. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One / Picture Of Davido And The HKN Gang Before The Fame / Beyonce’s Mum Weds Again In Exquisite Yacht Ceremony (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.