Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud (3419 Views)

I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) Hanging out With Fans right now! / Who Is Papilo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by shilling(f): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ spiked

Haba!
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by spikedcylinder: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2008
shilling:

@ spiked

Haba!

Wetin I do na? grin
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by shilling(f): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2008
@ spiked

spikedcylinder:

Anyone on nl who knows ashleign/obonyi would know that he/she is Kanu obsessed.
I open his/her threads just to give myself another opportunity to curse him/her. grin

So here it goes: Ashleign, for every time you mention Kanu's name and wish him and his family bad luck, a year is deducted from your life. tongue

That was massive!
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by spikedcylinder: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2008
shilling:

@ spiked

That was massive!

Compared to the user's number of posts on Kanu-related stories? I doubt it!
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by shilling(f): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2008
Well, you have a point. She's obsessed!
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2008
Who is this ashleign in the first place?

And why does he/she post kanu related thread on NL?

I think its high time the Internet is restricted to some certain group of people

Cos its appalling how people like Ashleign waste precious internet space.

*hisses* angry
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennikadri: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2008
when i challenged her,sm ple here called me troublemaker and even supported her,sm called their friends to come and see jenni d troublemaker

y wont i insult her,this girl ,opens more than 20 threads for kanu and his wife everyday

is that not madness

@spike

ROTFLMSGBO U NO WELL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by geolabious(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2008
jennikadri:

when i challenged her,sm ple here called me troublemaker and even supported her,sm called their friends to come and see jenni d troublemaker

y wont i insult her,this girl ,opens more than 20 threads for kanu and his wife everyday

is that not madness

@spike

[size=13pt]Using two id (jennikadri and jennykadri)
Brain Disability angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy embarassed
[/size]
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Moyola(f): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2008
@ topic

aint dAt Kanu Nwankwo? undecided
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by spikedcylinder: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2008
geolabious:

Brain Disability angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy embarassed
[/size]

Any chance to post eh? undecided
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2008
jennikadri:

is that not madness

@spike

What are you Insinuating?

I know how much you both like each others presence

That was why i called him.
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by jennikadri: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2008
darefestus:

What are you Insinuating?

I know how much you both like each others presence

That was why i called him.
small kid feeling guilty right?

geolabious:

[/size]

suffering from lack of attention yea?
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Jenny

Stop it

Lets be friends at least for once. kiss
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by MissyB1(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2008
Topic
Papilo I know one day you go make us proud OR -Peak milk
Papilo I know one day you go bring us shame-Nite of a thousand laff
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Gtexcute(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2008
Missy B:

Topic
Papilo I know one day you go make us proud OR -Peak milk
Papilo I know one day you go bring us shame-night of a thousand laff
hey! The way u quote that makes me wanna Bleep you! Oh shit sori wanted to say KiZ u.Whats all dis actually wat i wnted to say was i want to slap you for commiting plagiarism.
I wont do that again if you give a solution to dis problem.
You are given a Lion,a Goat and tubers of yam to take across the river safely .U as well as myself know its almost an imposible task because, goat loves yam,the lion will eat you or the goat.And you ve to cross with dis thngs anyway you can to win a 100 million naira.As a sharp nigerian babe or guy wea you be what will you do?I dong think tire. 100 million big oh!
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by twinstaiye(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2008
I still dont see the relevance of this thread. It is full of tantrums and mudslinging. Am I the only one on this. Perhaps I should bring down the gavel on it.
Re: Papilo I Know Say One Day You Go Make Us Proud by Raymond88(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2008
It makes for an interesting Saturday night though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Maintain's House Foreclosed / Ghosts Scare Residents Of Dana Plane Crash Area / Banky W Snubs Wizkid And His Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.