Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer (6858 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Christians: The Most Confuse / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (2) (3) (4)

Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chuxyz(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: hell was he casted to.....is like asking why someone exiled from his own country shouldn't go back.he was driven to the lowest realm.
Sorry sir, but satan was casted to the earth. The problem with christians is that we try to suit ourselves with the bible and who God really is. Now read Revelation 12:7-12 and stop saying satan was casted from heaven to hell. Thank you.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
chuxyz: Sorry sir, but satan was casted to the earth. The problem with christians is that we try to suit ourselves with the bible and who God really is. Now read Revelation 12:7-12 and stop saying satan was casted from heaven to hell. Thank you.
smile.....that's the 2nd fall of Lucifer sir.it's yet to happen......Isaiah saw it in chapter 14,while John the Beloved completed&explain the more who masterminded and brought about satan's fall in Revelation 12. Isaiah was surprised...how come?John saw those who dealt with him.....
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2014
chuxyz: everything was perfect before satan sinned. Why do you think we perfect beings in heaven won't introduce an inferior lifestyle? Wasn't satan like God before he sinned?
Because God will give us a lifestyle that is higher than what the present angels have......when you taste the original,you won't want to leave it,and no one who has once suffered will like to go back to it after tasting riches....we shall all learn about God in the emerging world,as you're learning you're conforming to His image....i don't know your discipline sir,but your lecturers made who you are today...either doc or engineer...u attained it...so also we shall be God's practitioner....by the time we're through,it will be God in human flesh.A man wearing God(God-man/man-God).
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chrisviral(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Self explanation...
God is everyone and everyone is God.
Jesus said I and My Father is one, Jesus was a son of son (so are we) so all of us and God is one.

Here comes faith...
If you believe that there is No God, then there is no you because you and God is one, but if you believe that there is God then there is you because you and God is one.
We and God created the world, in beginning was the word and the word was God and the word was with God, which means all of us is the word and the bible said the word was made flesh, which means we as God ( the word was made flesh)... so we are God in flesh...

When you meet a pastor to heal you, he will tell you to have FAITH that God can do it and that is you and God can do.. which is to say if you believe God can do it (you and God is one) then you will be healed.
I might be sounding insane but believe me, if you look deeply into what i'm saying you will understand.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chuxyz(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: smile.....that's the 2nd fall of Lucifer sir.it's yet to happen......Isaiah saw it in chapter 14,while John the Beloved completed&explain the more who masterminded and brought about satan's fall in Revelation 12. Isaiah was surprised...how come?John saw those who dealt with him.....
you ve not proved to me satan was casted to hell. By the way that verse i quoted was when satan rebelled against God. Whether first falling, second or tenth satan was casted to the earth
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by honeric01(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: smile.....that's the 2nd fall of Lucifer sir.it's yet to happen......Isaiah saw it in chapter 14,while John the Beloved completed&explain the more who masterminded and brought about satan's fall in Revelation 12. Isaiah was surprised...how come?John saw those who dealt with him.....

Was Satan casted to hell or earth? any biblical reference?
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chrisviral(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
So when bad things happen, Christians try to create a kind of excuse for God forgetting that we and God is one (creating excuse for ourselve) that is why when you keep waiting for God to show a hand from heaven and draw you up, it won't happen because you and God is one..
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chrisviral(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
If Christians continue to pray for the chibok girls to disappear from the forest and re-appear to their houses, it won't happen coz we and God is one... so when we act God acts.... what are my even saying.. I'm going crazy
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chrisviral(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jesus understood this, that is why he operated in a different realm, we created earth, we have dominion over it, but when we fear, it over-rules us (which is satan)..

Adam got afraid and fear arose (satan) which is still troubling mankind till date...
Well paradise is when Man finally overcomes this fear (rapture) and enters another realm of existence'
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chrisviral(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Myself don't understand what I'm saying.. but I'm sure I will in time to come.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by alexleo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
chuxyz: See me see case o! I carry you for mind when i create this topic? Na by force to comment? This statement really shows you will definitely give a useless answer. Thanks for keeping it to your self. At least you wouldn't have revealed the more how gullible you are. I only need bright minds here please fly away.

If you were reasonable enough you should ve known that when you throw a question to the public you maintain a balanced view of the contributions that will come in. When you approve of someone's contribution the way you did it means you are no more open to divergent views. In other words your question has been answered and any other answer coming in will be a waste. Go and learn how to operate in a public forum and stop being silly. If you had presented a position rather than a question its a different case. I hope your foolishness will give way for you to learn. You want bright minds when your own mind isn't bright. Ironical indeed. You sound more like a tout than what I thought.

Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chuxyz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
alexleo:

If you were reasonable enough you should ve known that when you throw a question to the public you maintain a balanced view of the contributions that will come in. When you approve of someone's contribution the way you did it means you are no more open to divergent views. In other words your question has been answered and any other answer coming in will be a waste. Go and learn how to operate in a public forum and stop being silly. If you had presented a position rather than a question its a different case. I hope your foolishness will give way for you to learn. You want bright minds when your own mind isn't bright. Ironical indeed.
So you finally showed your gullibility, so you can rest now abi? Now evaporate from here. When a fool can not take part in an arguement, he only finds a way to be noticed. We don notice you now. You definitely can't stand the arguement here. If you are knowledgable enough you could have seen the one-sidedness of my arguement even right from the topic. You didn't do debate in school (if you ever went to school) to know how the topic use to be phrased. The topics are usually one-sided but while one side proposes, the other side opposes. Should i be in both sides? If that's what you want, sorry, i'm not as confused as you are. Jesus! See how humans think like goat o. Please go polish yourself and come back. We might consider managing you as a reader only. Oloshi version 1.0

Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
The answer is simple. Power drunk "GOD" had an evil idea; to punish people. But he wanted to do it and still remain 'pure' so he 'created' satan, used his power to make satan rebel and then dump the blame on satan. All hail Jehovah- the god of mischief

Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chrisviral(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Zedric: The answer is simple. Power drunk "GOD" had an evil idea; to punish people. But he wanted to do it and still remain 'pure' so he 'created' satan, used his power to make satan rebel and then dump the blame on satan. All hail Jehovah- the god of mischief

You are as confused and clueless as the word confused and clueless it self.

Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisviral:

You are as confused and clueless as the word confused and clueless it self.
And how would u describe yourself?
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by Kendzyma(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisviral: Myself don't understand what I'm saying but I'm sure I will in time to come.
chrisviral: If Christians continue to pray for the chibok girls to disappear from the forest and re-appear to their houses, it won't happen coz we and God is one... so when we act God acts.... what are my even saying.. I'm going crazy
oh,d bolded confirmd my thought.

Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
chuxyz: you ve not proved to me satan was casted to hell. By the way that verse i quoted was when satan rebelled against God. Whether first falling, second or tenth satan was casted to the earth
isaiah 14:15........Ezekiel 31:15,16.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

Was Satan casted to hell or earth? any biblical reference?
isaiah 14:15........Ezekiel 31:15,16. ....
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by honeric01(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: isaiah 14:15........Ezekiel 31:15,16. ....

revelations 12:9

Was casted to earth and not hell.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

were u not here when i said that is the 2nd fall of Lucifer? Pls,are u a xtian?your reply will let me point you to something if you don't believe in my 1st statement.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by honeric01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: were u not here when i said that is the 2nd fall of Lucifer? Pls,are u a xtian?your reply will let me point you to something if you don't believe in my 1st statement.

Which is first and second fall? you do not need to know if i am a Christian or not, just reply as you would reply anyone.. i was only trying to know why you said hell and not on earth...

Remember this quote? "the devil roams around seeking for who to devour"?
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

Which is first and second fall? you do not need to know if i am a Christian or not, just reply as you would reply anyone.. i was only trying to know why you said hell and not on earth...

Remember this quote? "the devil roams around seeking for who to devour"?
yes,the devil roam around,to ensure his reign over the children of men is still intact and those who haven't come under should.....u quoted Rev.12&that was what i xplained earlier,telling you the connection between Isaiah&John's revelation....and am saying both are talking about his 2nd fall.it hasn't happen yet.....the Rev.12 you quoted hasn't happen....see Rev.1:1 and pay attention to the words used.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chuxyz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: isaiah 14:15........Ezekiel 31:15,16.
Now i see where you are getting it twisted. The portion i quoted was talking about the past whilst that you quoted was talking about the future. Go back and check the tenses used there. Who doesn't know satan WILL be casted to hell on the last day? What i was saying is that he WAS casted to earth when he rebelled
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by chuxyz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

no mind the guy. Just two words are confusing him - WILL and WAS
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
chuxyz: Now i see where you are getting it twisted. The portion i quoted was talking about the past whilst that you quoted was talking about the future. Go back and check the tenses used there. Who doesn't know satan WILL be casted to hell on the last day? What i was saying is that he WAS casted to earth when he rebelled
actually it's a scene shown to us....it's like saying,using i will in Genesis showed that it's still future.....and concerning your last statement....he will now be casted into the lake of fire....not hell(i mean his final-final destination)
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
chuxyz: no mind the guy. Just two words are confusing him - WILL and WAS
reporting a vision.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by honeric01(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: yes,the devil roam around,to ensure his reign over the children of men is still intact and those who haven't come under should.....u quoted Rev.12&that was what i xplained earlier,telling you the connection between Isaiah&John's revelation....and am saying both are talking about his 2nd fall.it hasn't happen yet.....the Rev.12 you quoted hasn't happen....see Rev.1:1 and pay attention to the words used.

Huh? the devil being on earth is yet to happen? are you serious? who is the prince of this world and how did the devil come to deceive Jesus after the 40 days fasting?
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

Huh? the devil being on earth is yet to happen? are you serious? who is the prince of this world and how did the devil come to deceive Jesus after the 40 days fasting?
there are some things that i will hold back....the prince of this world....meaning the controller,to be cast down means to be demoted....he is still in a position of authority...but isaiah prophecied that satan will be thrown down&made earthly like ordinary men,he will lose the position of advantage....he is also called the "prince of the power of the air(heaven)".....That Jonathan visit a village in Taraba doesn't change is position as GCFR.....He came to Jesus because Jesus is a threat. Paul explained the present position of these beings in Ephesians 6.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by honeric01(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: there are some things that i will hold back....the prince of this world....meaning the controller,to be cast down means to be demoted....he is still in a position of authority...but isaiah prophecied that satan will be thrown down&made earthly like ordinary men,he will lose the position of advantage....he is also called the "prince of the power of the air(heaven)".....That Jonathan visit a village in Taraba doesn't change is position as GCFR.....He came to Jesus because Jesus is a threat. Paul explained the present position of these beings in Ephesians 6.

Now, i am lost, what are you on? i mean what are we discussing again?

Okay, let me bring you back, where was the devil casted to after the great fall of Lucifer?
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

Now, i am lost, what are you on? i mean what are we discussing again?

Okay, let me bring you back, where was the devil casted to after the great fall of Lucifer?
hell....>lucifer tempted Adam,....>Adam submitted authority(fell).....Lucifer ascended from the hell and take over(air)....>LAST DAYS >Men will join forces with Heavenly armies>Lucifer will be casted down frm air(heaven) to earth>filled with wrath>coz Lake of fire draws near.....
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by honeric01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
twosquare: hell....>lucifer tempted Adam,....>Adam submitted authority(fell).....Lucifer ascended from the hell and take over(air)....>LAST DAYS >Men will join forces with Heavenly armies>Lucifer will be casted down frm air(heaven) to earth>filled with wrath>coz Lake of fire draws near.....

Is this what you saw in your own bible or this is your own interpretation?

You mean the fall hasn't occurred yet? hehehe I think you are funny.
Re: Christians: The Big Question Even Your Pastor Can't Answer by twosquare(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

Is this what you saw in your own bible or this is your own interpretation?

You mean the fall hasn't occurred yet? hehehe I think you are funny.
i rest my case then,i don't expect you to see it instantly....days later you may.....shalom!

I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? / The 99 Names Of Allah? / A Question JW Cannot Answer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72