Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Should I Do A Job Restitution??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Do A Job Restitution??? (768 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do A Job Restitution??? by Freest(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Greetings my people. Please i really need your suggestions.
Graduated two years ago from a popular higher institution and have been without a job which made life uneasy until recently a friend called and told me of a job secured with high connections. I applied and was called for interview. That same day, we were asked to come with a filled copy of our forms signed by a chief judge. My friend had already signed his, but i had no such connection nor the cash, and afterall the clock was ticking on me as it was needed asap. Since i am very good with computer, i scanned and edited the Judges stamp and signature from my friends document and placed it on mine. Finally i got the job. But now, i don't feel good with myself. The fear that am gonna get caught is eating me up, since that is a criminal offence, not just with an ordinary citizen but impersonating a Judge, and also my faith in God, as this is a Sin against God. Now am in dilemma as to what to do. A part of me wants to go and meet the judge, tell him everything that happened and apologize damning the consequences after then. The other part wants to just keep quiet, and continue with the job knowing that i have asked God for mercy. This job has helped me alot. Helped my family too, makes me look like a man and i really dont wish to loose it. I need help and not judgements pls...
Re: Should I Do A Job Restitution??? by jidowu84: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Post this to religion section to get the desired advise.
Re: Should I Do A Job Restitution??? by Mekyno(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guy, congrats. Relax, man and glorify God......Most times, esp. In nigeria, u can make an omellete witout breaking eggs.
U said u hav begged God, gud.
I bliv u wont be figured-out, most likely, because they dnt hav tym to investigate.
If u must beg d judge, posponed it to next 10-15yrs, ok.......enjoy ur lyf
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Should I Do A Job Restitution??? by luvola(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
God that did yours will do mine too. I so much need a job. embarassedGod that did yours will do mine too. I so much need a job.

(1) (Reply)

Job Scam Alert From Jobberman / Latest Vacancies At Etisalat Nigeria / Account Reactivation Executives (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.