Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi (10997 Views)

New Video: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi | DOWNLOAD / Story For The Gods Or Awon Goons Mi / Lyrics: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by AdemolaA2: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
no doubt ,this boy called Olamide is really good ...his lyrical content is deep but hey peeps , don't make mistakes of comparing him with dagrin ooo cos dagrin 'is' loved by all tribes and cultures . Olamide is only loved by the Yorubas and probably the few igbos .Dagrin paved way for rappers like Olamide to be heard cos damn ..that dude was too hard on the mic ..can't stop watching his freestyle on jimmy's jumpoff.Olamide too is well respected and he's gradually getting there . his voice though is a turn off for his 'spits' on the mic!!!
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Frankaka8(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
majorholdings:

SIR
if you know music then you will know that Dagrin's style and Olamide is not the same the only similarity is the language... dagrin even killed it on english tracks...

saying Olamide replaced Dagrin is like saying Eminem replaced the vacuum Tupac left.. hell no bruv

sorry to burst ur bubble buh, Olamide is way faster and consistent to dagrin(RIP to the dead). If both were alive now. Olamide will soar higher, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tomiobj(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
jammani:

I see you prefer noise to good music with message

Please what message is in brymo's music. Listen to the lyrics of awong goons. He is praising people he reps. Tell me all olamide songs u see as 'noise' and 'without messagek

Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tomiobj(m): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2014
spays: It is very simple all yorubas will support olamide nd likewise d igbos phyno because d igbos don't understand d conc yoruba dat baddo is saying 2 dem e is saying rubbish *smh meanwhile if phyno didn't ft olamide e would ave been anoda illbliss
. Ehn oooo
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tomiobj(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Frankaka8: sorry to burst ur bubble buh, Olamide is way faster and consistent to dagrin(RIP to the dead). If both were alive now. Olamide will soar higher, no doubt.
. Exactly no1 knew dagrin until after he died. Olamide got lucky with his first album. I 8 it when people say olamide success is because of dagrin
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
shai. nice one from him

bajinatu noni
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Fresia01(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Adikam: it is better not berra...na you type person go chat with for 1hr the only reply he go get na k,ya,shebi?gosssh,kkkk,no p,wow etc
u are lost!!! who is talking bout chatting here
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by mbulela: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: t

. And phyno said olamide is his 'biggest inspiration' and told him to start rapping in igbo
This part of your post is a lie.
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by mbulela: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: . [b] Exactly no1 knew dagrin until after he died. [/b]Olamide got lucky with his first album. I 8 it when people say olamide success is because of dagrin

That you did not know him does not mean he was not known and well known at that.
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by mbulela: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Funny enough, I think they all owe their success to Lord of Ajasa and Nigga Raw.
These two did the most to make rap in indigenous languages top rate.

1 Like

Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tuffgongjo(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Let me lay it out since its the daily aspect of nairaland life - igbos don't like olamide while yorubas don't like phyno case dismisssed
I A̶̲̥̅♏ yoruba but I like the two of 'em.

1 Like

Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tuffgongjo(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: . Exactly no1 knew dagrin until after he died. Olamide got lucky with his first album. I 8 it when people say olamide success is because of dagrin
dagrin is d one that took d yoruba rap to d level it is today,so one way or the other Olamide is indebted to him$Olamide ain't even denying it.
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tuffgongjo(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Fresia01: u are lost!!! who is talking bout chatting here
this your boobs babe lemme personalize it.
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tuffgongjo(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
mbulela: Funny enough, I think they all owe their success to Lord of Ajasa and Nigga Raw.
These two did the most to make rap in indigenous languages top rate.
Ajasa created d awareness,but grin baba took it to d level of "acceptance".
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tomiobj(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2014
mbulela:
This part of your post is a lie.

Please check the interview with phyno after ghost mode on google
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by abrajways: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2014
I love this track... can't stop listening to .
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Fresia01: u are lost!!! who is talking bout chatting here
you are the lost 1 wat are we doing now?
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by lyriclekidd(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: t

. Phyno maybe 5-7 hit songs cos of ngng nd 5 in singles. Check olamide 3 platinum lyk countless hit songs Eni duro,apa ti jabo,jale. And many other more he released 3 albums in 3 years. No1 has ever done that his last album had 21 songsnd he's releasing another one

If not for olamide where would phyno be. (ghost mode). And phyno said olamide is his 'biggest inspiration' and told him to start rapping in igbo

wats ngng?
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2014
`Just finished listening to the track.
#TeamAwonSharpGuys.
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Samsonklin(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Erigga all the way
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Samsonklin(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Fyno abi na Phyino is (not) good, Olamide is better, but ERIGGA is the best. #teamDelta.
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
AKMoney1: What's goons?

question for the gods grin grin

1 Like

Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tomiobj(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
lyriclekidd:

wats ngng?
. His album. n.g.n.g. No guts no glory
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by 3RNEST(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Olamide, Aka Baddo...Phyno this guyz are tight, their jamz are off da hook...keep it up brotherz... cool
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tomiobj(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
tuffgongjo: I A̶̲̥̅♏ yoruba but I like the two of 'em.
same.
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by hayoakins(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just listened to the song...Olamide is just the Baddo and funny dude.

Mo respect Dagrin, won ni bo wa laye, mi o le blow
Bo se wun oluwa lo n sola
Mo wa laye, Lil Kesh den blow

Hands UP Man...never disappointed grin grin grin grin
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by ahmedgafar7(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let them talk rubbish abt u Olamide ! He's talking money n
Y'all talking Nonsense...haterz are necessary 4 ya success.
Mtcheeew
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
nyc 1 frm d most consistent artiste in naija....
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by segunbanks: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by Funkybabee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
tomiobj: . I know everyone has an opinion. But check his twitter feed Ull see d kind of people that listen to him

olamide badoo i feel his song pas$ see my profile am not one of those u think o |town and street like him to much!!
who is phyno i dont know him b4 if its not his song that he feèt olamide who know him see haters go and die 'enemy eniduro'
'cöntinue jare badoo "øke øke lòmø unlö"
Re: Music: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi by tomiobj(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Funkybabee:

olamide badoo i feel his song pas$ see my profile am not one of those u think o |town and street like him to much!!
who is phyno i dont know him b4 if its not his song that he feèt olamide who know him see haters go and die 'enemy eniduro'
'cöntinue jare badoo "øke øke lòmø unlö"
. You said his songs r for tout and area boys wanted u to see aw people abroad r famzing him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyric: Da Yan Mo By DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft Olamide, Lil Kesh, Viktoh / List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria. / Video: Korede Bello – One & Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.