Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers - Art, Graphics & Video (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers (120785 Views)

Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers / My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) / The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by olamiayub(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is creativity
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by UzuNagato: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
erad:
I'll go first to better illustrate how entries should appear.

Please Boss I want a logo how do I get to you
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by UzuNagato: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
spywareczar:
Good idea, Books space

Abeg I wan follow u talk pls WhatsApp me 07039879744
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by erad(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
UzuNagato:

Please Boss I want a logo how do I get to you

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by ojasweb(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Maximus85(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
simon2x1:
Do you do freelance job sign up on Freeciti.NG

1. upload eight clear images (jpg, png and gif) of your
best work collection.

2. select your job category based on job interest.

3. select 10 skills based on job category.

4. Describe what you do in relation to your skills

5. Enter the minimum amount you can collection on a job (Not less than NGN 1000).

Note: You will get a an email notification of a link to preview you detail and a password to login to the system depending the time Freeciti come live.

How will I register on a coming soon website?
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by 2sexycom(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
I need a logo of a man standing by a house for Father's House Foundation (FHF)

How much will that cost me? The logo is to be used on a website.

If you can come up with something nice, let me know.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by erad(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2016
2sexycom:
I need a logo of a man standing by a house for Father's House Foundation (FHF)

How much will that cost me? The logo is to be used on a website.

If you can come up with something nice, let me know.

Thanks.

Good morning sir,
There's a reason I provided you with the link to this thread and it sure isn't for you to come make the same open offer. I expected you to go though the different pirtfolios, see designers that you feel will meet up to the standard you need and contact them. That will save you from being swindled by mediocres.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by tfcinvests: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please i need a graphic designer that leaves in abuja and also an app designer.... contact me 08109667209. Its urgent
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Danny4show(m): 2:39am On May 11, 2016
please i need someone who can teach me graphic designining either in ibadan or ilorin...please if you are around the environs listed pls let me know...
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Onuokwu: 6:07pm On May 12, 2016
I am in need of a logo for my start-up. If interested in the brief please mail me at Phoenixdev@live.com.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by fretfingers: 10:30pm On May 12, 2016
Onuokwu:
I am in need of a logo for my start-up. If interested in the brief please mail me at Phoenixdev@live.com.

hi..

whatsapp me at 07037298479 or check my signature. i'd do something nice for you at an affordable price.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by chrislong(m): 1:20am On May 13, 2016
Onuokwu:

I will be interested in working with you. my whatsapp is 09036603919
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Nobody: 6:45am On May 14, 2016
spywareczar:
Good idea, Books space
your work make sense pass OP.
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by tgmservice: 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
Contact me
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by SolomonBalogun(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2016
Are you a Freelance Graphics Designer?

We are looking for freelance Graphics Designers who can handle creative processes; from conceptualizing to finished designs. The ideal candidate must be able to design visually stunning works with any of the three softwares; Photoshop, Corel Draw or Illustrator.

Responsibilities:

•Receive design requirements from us.
•Think creatively and develop new design/illustrations that best meet our requirements.

Candidate Requirements:

•Graphic design or related experience required.
• Ability to work fast
• Must be flexible and able to deal with demanding deadlines.

Send your CV/Profile to wapicsocialmedia@wapic.com

Please include at least two samples of your works in your mail
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by aetel1: 5:34pm On May 17, 2016
C002F15C7 join this bbm channel if you are a lover of graphics...free airtime weekly.. free tutorials and networking on a CGI level

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by aetel1: 5:40pm On May 17, 2016
This is Logic Artz mini portfolio. Profficient in 3D and 2D Logo and environmental Designs

Call on 08061354010 or 09091293974 (whatsapp)

BB PIN 560A31BB

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by aetel1: 6:03pm On May 17, 2016
aetel1:
This is Logic Artz mini portfolio. Profficient in 3D and 2D Logo and environmental Designs

Call on 08061354010 or 09091293974 (whatsapp)

BB PIN 560A31BB

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by stingermania(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2016
Logomite Designs
Contact me for all graphics work
www.facebook.com/matt.kayzzy
Call or text +238174070040

Get very attractive designs for your company/business :

* Website Graphics
* Ministry programs
* Magazines and Publications
* Logo deisgn
* Letter Headings
* Banner Designs
* Billboard Designs
* T-shirts
* Stickers and promotional materials
* Business Brochure

You can also contact us for you App and website design

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by fretfingers: 10:43am On May 18, 2016
SolomonBalogun:
Are you a Freelance Graphics Designer?

We are looking for freelance Graphics Designers who can handle creative processes; from conceptualizing to finished designs. The ideal candidate must be able to design visually stunning works with any of the three softwares; Photoshop, Corel Draw or Illustrator.

Responsibilities:

•Receive design requirements from us.
•Think creatively and develop new design/illustrations that best meet our requirements.

Candidate Requirements:

•Graphic design or related experience required.
• Ability to work fast
• Must be flexible and able to deal with demanding deadlines.

Send your CV/Profile to wapicsocialmedia@wapic.com

Please include at least two samples of your works in your mail

work remotely?
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by stingermania(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2016
stingermania:
Logomite Designs
Contact me for all graphics work

Get very attractive designs for your company/business :

* Website Graphics
* Ministry programs
* Magazines and Publications
* Logo design
* Letter Headings
* Banner Designs
* Billboard Designs
* T-shirts
* Stickers and promotional materials
* Business Brochure

You can also contact us for you App and website design

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by ojasweb(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2016
Contact me for your own copy.

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by jaycool01(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2016
Danny4show:
please i need someone who can teach me graphic designining either in ibadan or ilorin...please if you are around the environs listed pls let me know...
am a graphics designer based in Ibadan, u can contact me on whatsap via 07066577589
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by RadiantPine: 12:48pm On May 22, 2016
Here's my portfolio

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
08054424649 - EaglesDirect - www.eaglesdirectng.com

Quick and cheap professional logo... 08054424649

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by DerrickM(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2016
4 FREE Workshop Series!

Fancy a Career in Graphic Design?

BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE NOW.

Dates - SATURDAY MAY 28th & TUESDAY 30th 2016 @ 12PM - 2PM & 2PM - 4PM

Topic - The Process of Graphic Design
Speakers - Industry Experts & Michael Banjo (CEO, Décor Group)

Location - LAGOS, NIGERIA OFFICE
Plot 1, Block 99,
Olori Muyibat Oyefusi St,
Off Omorinre Johnson
Street,
Lekki Ph 1,
Lagos State

Decor Creative Academy was created to meet the growing demands of graduates or anyone seeking to gain hands on experience and expert knowledge in the interior design and graphic design industry. At Decor Creative Academy we offer training in all aspects of interior and graphic design in a real working studio from our Nigeria and UK locations. 

Join us for our free workshop which covers the process of graphic design. This 2 hour workshop helps to demystify and clarify some of the stages involved in the graphic design process.

Topics covered will include creating the client brief, concept development, design presentation, industry software, business set up and much more. Spaces are very limited so sign up below to gain FREE and knowledgeable insight into one of the most exciting and creatively versatile professions around.

To book a place please contact us by email or phone.

Tel 1 UK - +44 (0)843 289 7083
Tel 2 NGA - +234 (0)818 519 4512
Tel 3 NGA - +234 (0)908 542 7132
Email - enquiries@decorcreativeacademy.com
Website - www.decorcreativeacademy.com

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by Oghumu1(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
aetel1:
C002F15C7 join this bbm channel if you are a lover of graphics...free airtime weekly.. free tutorials and networking on a CGI level
Not able to join, here is my pin 591C517B add me
Re: Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers by splashbukas(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2016
erad:

Hi guys,
This thread is being created to assist logo designers have a sort of portfolio here on Nairaland.
Its not for comparison or anything of sorts, just a thread where people can drop their logos and members and guests can always come around to check it out and in the process pick designers they might wish to work with.

Some rules apply though for organisation purposes.

*All designers will have a maximum of four(4) attachments only.
*Each attachment will have a 1000px by 200px dimension.
*The first attachment must carry the designer's logo only as well as his/her contact details if he/she thinks it's necessary.
*The other three(3) attachments will contain maximum of five(5) logos each for clarity purpose in no particular order.
*All designs submitted must be the genuine work of the designer submitting it, any forgery or false claims will incur the designer punishments of various degrees.

Designers are advised to pick out the best of their best designs to better impress visitors and potential clients. No text here, just your designs speaking for
Have fun.
BukasGraphix
Logo design
brochure
posters
magazine
cartooning
caricature

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.