Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together (144793 Views)

Post All Your Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Coreldraw Issuses Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2013
You heard the man, bring your issues forth and let's look into it together.

No logo requests or nothing o, strictly intended for people with PS issues.

Let it rip!

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by erad(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2013
Nice one boss... kudos

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by diksa: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Please can u guys help me to re-size my design? i did it with powerpoint and will like to re-size it to fit with the required pixel, i will like to upload and send it to your email. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 4:11am On Apr 18, 2013
Photoshop only here boss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Goldenheart(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Still booting...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by lannre(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2013
please can anyone help me with a beautiful mace with Nigeria coat of arms in a oval shape as the head thanks. kindly mail to lannre@live.co.uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by spywareczar(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
lannre: please can anyone help me with a beautiful mace with Nigeria coat of arms in a oval shape as the head thanks. kindly mail to lannre@live.co.uk
in what file format do Ɣøµ want it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by princecollins: 9:00am On May 06, 2013
whenever am trying to open a new page on my photoshop it will display scratch disk full, i dont know how to get rid of it. Pls guys help out thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2013
princecollins: whenever am trying to open a new page on my photoshop it will display scratch disk full, i don't know how to get rid of it. Pls guys help out thanks

Sorry for the late reply but to answer your question, your scratch disk being full is just fancy talk for lack of space on your hard drive.
You see, photoshop uses a lot of RAM (more than the usual amount that comes with a regular system) and when it runs out of accessible RAM, it then starts to use up your hard drive as temporary memory. What you are experiencing is a situation where even your hard drive has run out of memory to allocate to Ps.

My suggestion, go to alaba and upgrade your RAM to at least 4gig, with a decent processor to match that as well.
Its fairly cheap here in the UK so I'm guessing it'll be even cheaper over there because of the chinese market influence.

Let me know if you need anything else mate. Goodluck

7 Likes

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ugo2u(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2013
princecollins: whenever am trying to open a new page on my photoshop it will display scratch disk full, i dont know how to get rid of it. Pls guys help out thanks
What are your system specifications?
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by ShackAttack: 6:09pm On May 10, 2013
Can PhotoShop CS6 work on a DDR2 250G HDD system operating on a winXP OS undecided
Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by uchman04(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2013
I've got pS7.0 and I cant do much of these stuff, has anyone got an idea were I can download cS3 or a more recent version online for free

1 Like

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by mediainspired: 5:25pm On May 11, 2013
VACANCIES

Ready to take your career on a flight to new levels?

Well, here’s a chance to get off the ground and on board an exciting job experience with a modern and trendy lifestyle magazine primed to be ahead of the pack. If you are a graduate, skilled, experienced, young and have a demonstrable flair and passion for lifestyle journalism, then we may have an offer for you!

1. Staff Writers (2): Preferably graduates in arts or social sciences, especially in mass communication or English. Candidates must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for news reporting and researching.
2. Fashion/Style correspondent: You should have experienced in lifestyle journalism, writing on the fashion/style beat. You must be conversant with trends in the fashion and style and able to create eye-catching concepts for readers. You must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for reporting fashion/style and red carpet news and events.
3. Marketer: Certificate qualification same as above. Marketing experience in a media organisation (magazine, newspaper, media agency etc) will be an advantage.
4. Creative Graphic Artist: You must be a graphic design wizard able to conceptualize and create attention-grabbing cover designs, page layouts, logos and other concepts with relative ease. Candidates for this post must be experts in the use of the latest graphic design packages like CS5, CS6, Corel Draw, Quark Express, Photoshop, Picture Manager etc.
Candidates for all positions should be strong team players and with good organisational skills. They must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to take responsibilities. Candidates preferably should not be more than 28 years old.
If you are qualified and interested in any of these posts, please submit your application and current CV WITHIN ONE WEEK to mediainspiredng@gmail.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by okuya: 2:03pm On May 12, 2013
Pls can anyone on dis forum lecture me on photoshop, pls I reside in Lagos contact me on 08036880942

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by nabiz(m): 4:19am On May 14, 2013
Pls where can someone learn photoshop in abuja? Pls call me on 08135884401, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Agbeke2013: 3:44am On May 15, 2013
okuya: Pls can anyone on dis forum lecture me on photoshop, pls I reside in Lagos contact me on 08036880942
call me on 08036674361

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2013
Shack_Attack: Can PhotoShop CS6 work on a DDR2 250G HDD system operating on a winXP OS undecided
Hi Shack, you should be able to run cs6 but that doesn't mean you'll enjoy it. You will most likely experience the same scratch disk issue. I suggest you upgrade your system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Cossato(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2013
my adobe photoshop trial periods expires soon pls sm1 help me..... what do i do nw?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2013
get a license or hit alaba

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Jerrite(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] i was trying to convert a photo to cartoon, still finding it difficult. Need help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2013
Jerrite: [color=#990000][/color] i was trying to convert a photo to cartoon, still finding it difficult. Need help

To do that you'd have make use of the pen tool..create a layer under the photo layer..reduce the opacity of the photo layer to say 40%..now on the new layer you've created, grab the pen tool and start tracing..the best way to understand this fully is to follow a step by step tutorial..you can search for one online but if that isn't good enough, come back here and I'll do a quick tutorial

So google 'convert photo to cartoon on photoshop'

Note that there are many ways to go about this (as is always the case with photoshop) but to actually get a cartooned look, you'd have to literally draw and colour things yourself but don't be scared cos you'll have the picture as a reference.

Hope I've helped in a way..like I said, come back here if things are looking too much to handle and I'll do a tut and walk you through.

Cheers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by nahchurale: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2013

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Jerrite(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
turl:

To do that you'd have make use of the pen tool..create a layer under the photo layer..reduce the opacity of the photo layer to say 40%..now on the new layer you've created, grab the pen tool and start tracing..the best way to understand this fully is to follow a step by step tutorial..you can search for one online but if that isn't good enough, come back here and I'll do a quick tutorial

So google 'convert photo to cartoon on photoshop'

Note that there are many ways to go about this (as is always the case with photoshop) but to actually get a cartooned look, you'd have to literally draw and colour things yourself but don't be scared cos you'll have the picture as a reference.

Hope I've helped in a way..like I said, come back here if things are looking too much to handle and I'll do a tut and walk you through.

Cheers

yea, i did search on google, been trying different methods but still not satisfied with the result, that's why i asked for help. Never tried reducing the opacity tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by emblexxx(m): 1:26am On Jun 07, 2013
pls, how can I use PhotoShop7 to design tattoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by turl(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2013
Jerrite:

yea, i did search on google, been trying different methods but still not satisfied with the result, that's why i asked for help. Never tried reducing the opacity tho.

ok be on the look out.
i'll post something later today.

emblexxx: pls, how can I use PhotoShop7 to design tattoo
Hi,
Do you have a finished version of your tattoo art on paper or ready or is it something you want to create on photoshop?
If so, then I think you might be going the wrong way about it. You don't really need to use photoshop for anything really unless you feel like cleaning up your sketch (removing confusing parts or correcting mistakes) or tweaking the contrast to make it more visible but as far as concept is concerned, its down to your creativity on paper mate.
Hope I helped. If not, explain your question some more please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by harbeebtech(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
hello my problem is that i don't know how to apply after effect after my design, and animation on cs6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by junkcars11: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
Junk Cars Chicago
There are various steps that take place after a car is damaged to be revived, junk or salvaged.Call us 813-699-4571
http://www.junk-car-usa-cash.com/junk-cars-chicago/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by andyoxygen(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
How can ι̲̅̇̇̊ edit vedios wt M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ c6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by Dewze(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together by jotti: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2013
okuya: Pls can anyone on dis forum lecture me on photoshop, pls I reside in Lagos contact me on 08036880942
where in lagos?

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.