Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? (722 Views)

Arsenal FC Ladies Unveils Oshoala (photos) / Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) / Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? by flinton(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
I wonder why the media and our rivals are threatened by
Arsenal’s new found financial power and our ability to attract top players. They are yet to get used to the fact that we can compete for any top player Prof. Wenger sets his eyes on.
Earlier this week it was Micheal Owen predicting we would fall out of the top four even with all our signings. Every year he and his bandwagon of insane analysts have always predicted the same thing, and every year we have proven them wrong, this year would be no different!
Mr. Rodgers has also started his own personal beef by
saying Sanchez didn’t want to live in Liverpool that’s why he didn’t join them. The talk of geographic location might play a part but that was not the main reason. Arsenal’s team looks
more equipped, Sanchez must have compared our midfield with theirs and they are absolutely no match for us in that category. Every forward would dream of having such technical gifted midfielders like Ramsey, Ozil and Carzola in his team.
Also Barcelona are the closest team to Arsenal in terms of our style of play, we also have the most breathtaking club stadium and training facility, added with the Prof. Wenger factor, of which Fabregas must have always talked about in the Barcelona dressing room, then you will see why Sanchez preferred us. At the moment Liverpool are a less attractive club compared to Arsenal, the only reason a top player will choose Liverpool over us is if Prof. Wenger decides not to match the player’s wage and transfer fee!
The self acclaimed “Special One” yesterday also tried to
rewrite history and cause an unnecessary stir by saying
Fabregas never wanted to rejoin Arsenal, saying it took him less than 20 minutes to convince him to join Chelsea (what does that guy smoke?). That man is a habitual liar! He also took a swipe at Wilshere for being a bad example to kids.
What a hypocrite that man is! This is the same man who
uses foul, disrespectful language in full public glare when he gets into misunderstandings with people. This was the same man who stood by John Terry for sleeping with his teammate’s girlfriend. This was the same man who supported Hazard when he kicked a ball boy. The list goes
on and on…..
These were far greater sins than what our Wilshere did, yet he’s been addressed as if he committed murder! I’m only upset with Wilshere because he promised he was not going to smoke in public and he ended up doing it again, not because he smoked.
Sometimes I wonder if there is a personal vendetta against Arsenal and Prof. Wenger, Liverpool has not won a trophy in God knows how long and the media have decided to close their eyes on that. But Arsenal’s trophyless rant was always on repeat in every game we played during those barren years. Now that has ended I wonder what the media would lay their hands on next?
Arsenal are a very distinct & unique club, we are not perfect but at least we try to do things the right way, without looking at what other clubs are doing, and that has set us on a collision course with the media and instead of being praised for standing out for what is right we are being condemned.
I am so proud of Arsenal FC and the club’s philosophy!
Sometimes it gets frustrating though, but video games have taught us that when we meet enemies, then we are definitely going in the right direction.
COYG!!!!!
Written by Yuen

http://www.justarsenal.com/why-do-the-media-always-hate-arsenal/33985

1 Like

Re: Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Even if the media does, every unbiassed level-headed football fan doesn't.

#Fact

tag obayaya
Re: Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Arsenal Most hated ke?....its Barcelona my precious club that is the most hated club....just watch and see now if this thread makes front page, some guys will start raining curse on My club and Messi and all that
Re: Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? by obayaya(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Even if the media does, every unbiassed level-headed football fan doesn't.

#Fact

tag obayaya

Who plays better football than arsenal in England.

Given Arsenal can capitulate under pressure. But they play good football and we love them cool
Re: Is Arsenal FC The Most Hated Football Club? by acenazt: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Haaaa bros Barcelona is the Most Hated ohh. If barca is playing match the only way I know who's winning is the Attitude and magnitude of GOAL screams! When its Very loud Barca's loosing. Up chelsea wey Wreck teams be they Arsenal,Barca or them Manchester brothers.

(1) (Reply)

Why Manchester United Coach “van Gaal” Should Be Very Worried!!! / Bad Losser ? – Mourinho Blames Referee, Criticise Bundesliga / Nigeria Vs Congo Keshi Awaits Inter Midfielder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.