Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) (26028 Views)

Arsenal FC Celebrates Nigeria On Her Independence / Childhood Picture Of Desire Oparanozie As A Footballer / Desire Oparanozie Battered During AWCON Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by dridowu: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
" My love for arsenal date back to about 10years ago when i use to go and watch them play with the one of the largest shareholder, Mr David Dein and i think i develop likeness for the team and have been a supporter of the team since 80s. So it is not an overnight stuff and it is true we made an effort to buy. There couple of us who are rushing to buy and we thought about the prices then few are interested in selling are actually trying to get and we back track because we are very very busy doing other thing especially our industralization but right now things are happening now especially if we get the refinery on track , i will have enough time and put resources to pay what they are asking for."

What motivate you to show interest , is it the fans or profit ?
Dangote: Normally for fans, you dont go and buy . You know obviously we are not going to lose the money. I think Arsenal are doing well but they need another strategic direction, they need more direction than the current issue where they develop players and selling them.
Their are insinuations that the club won't be sold to an African ?

Dangote: what i always say is that money does't matter whether you are an African or not. Anywhere in the world, the colour of money is the same thing. Once i put money on the table, they won't be bother if you are an African but it might be a policy they don't want an African to own it which i don't believe so.

https://m.soundcloud.com/bbcafrica/africas-richest-man-sets-his-sights-on-the-gunners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by dridowu: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dangote my guy kindly buy arsenal ASAP lalasticlala

22 Likes

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by ihatebuhari(f): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls buy Man U tongue
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by CR77(f): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hala Madrid 4Life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Taah why buying a loser team issorite....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? Well Visit my signature and access the website

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by wise7(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
eyin omo arsenal.. Do u agree grin
Dangote FC

Then the Sponsors on the Jersey will be "Fly Dangote "

grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by amanze15(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
.gb
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Delible(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Who cares.
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Horlawale1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kk ooo
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by kingarizona1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
cool
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by kekakuz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
dabeg o
we no want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by amanze15(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
CR77:
u are my mentor, keep hunting
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by tigonana: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wahala dey,frm fry pan to fire.
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by amanze15(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Imagine arsenal wearing dangote cement as sponsor

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Dollyak(f): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
The way he has been able to bribe Nigerian polticians in return for a monopoly, the least the citizens deserve is an investment in Nigeria undecided.

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Ajibel(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls buy Enyimba naa or even if it is just a million dollar sponsorship annually...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Dhortunn(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Money Is The Motto!
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by daamazing(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nawaoo.dis is called xcess money,he just opened new cement plant @ethoipia,now u wan purchase arsenal,..
*whispers*
incase,
asernal no gree,¤
come buy
my street
TEAM

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by jimkramar: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin

DPls do. I can't wait Ooº°˚ ˚°oO.
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by hadura29(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
CR77:
Hala Madrid 4Life

HALA MADRID!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
No be only Arsenal
He will also buy Ass_anal.

I blame Buhari the terrorist for this

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by yorke1: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
MAN U RIP once Dangote buy Arsenal
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Mogidi: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
That would be good but does he have the finance to invest in new players?
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by Blitz888(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by chamboy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
More info here

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by CR77(f): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yes oo
hadura29:

HALA MADRID!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by UnknownT: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Well, the present arsenal doesn't have to sell top player to sign some mediocre again. I hope a shareholder sells some shares to you but outright buy, is "unpossible" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by chamboy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Just like His Companies, His just like a Rep of the Tycoons interested in Arsenalfc d likes of Atiku,
Re: Dangote Reiterate Desire To Buy Arsenal FC (transcript And Audio) by CR77(f): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
John
chamboy:
J

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eguavoen: How We ‘Tamed’ Mohamed Salah / Super Falcons Celebrate Anam Imo's 18th Birthday In Ghana / Even Man City B Team Can Win The Premier League - Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.