Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike (1758 Views)

Tragic!! Singer Chidinma Loses Dad / Chidinma(miss Kedike) A Chorister? / True Life Story Of Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by IGITee(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Have you ever had a childhood fantasy or a longing desire? If yes, then you will understand what am about to spill. Let's say what am about to divulge is about a fantasy... a dream... a desire... a wish that I hope it comes true soon.

Sorry I lured you in with the topic but I urgently need your help. Alright, straight to point. I need to contact CHIDINMA... Yes! the very same CHIDINMA... the one, the only, the delectable MISS KEDIKE. I know my chances are pretty slim but am still gonna try. Its kinda a long story but the bottom line is am doing this for a friend but I wouldn't mind hearing her voice or better still seeing her in person though (trying to push my luck).

... after much pondering and thinking, it dawned on me that I had a key all along... NAIRALAND!!!... The home to a sensational group of talented individuals, wouldn't be surprised if Miss Kedike herself happens to be a member.

So, its with all humility that I plead with any one who knows anyone that knows Chidinma, to kindly inform her that in a serene town in Nigeria; God's own land, lives a faithful friend who wishes for her personal contact for a dear friend....

Thanks people! *smiles*
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by Doclight(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
IGITee: Have you ever had a childhood fantasy or a longing desire? If yes, then you will understand what am about to spill. Let's say what am about to divulge is about a fantasy... a dream... a desire... a wish that I hope it comes true soon.

Sorry I lured you in with the topic but I urgently need your help. Alright, straight to point. I need to contact CHIDINMA... Yes! the very same CHIDINMA... the one, the only, the delectable MISS KEDIKE. I know my chances are pretty slim but am still gonna try. Its kinda a long story but the bottom line is am doing this for a friend but I wouldn't mind hearing her voice or better still seeing her in person though (trying to push my luck).

... after much pondering and thinking, it dawned on me that I had a key all along... NAIRALAND!!!... The home to a sensational group of talented individuals, wouldn't be surprised if Miss Kedike herself happens to be a member.

So, its with all humility that I plead with any one who knows anyone that knows Chidinma, to kindly inform her that in a serene town in Nigeria; God's own land, lives a faithful friend who wishes for her personal contact for a dear friend....

Thanks people! *smiles*
meet her on fb and send her msg. She wud respond, if u lucky
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have her contacts.
But she's not as friendly as she looks.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by yungchop: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Enypie: I have her contacts.
gv me her pin
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
yungchop: gv me her pin
You're not the Op.
kilode
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Enypie: I have her contacts.
I really don't doubt U @all. Watched her way back on MTN project fame, she had a major problem smiling. There was this thing about her expressions, but I love her music...Something different from all da a$$ we see regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by yungchop: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Enypie:
You're not the Op.
kilode
owkay, oya use the pin hold your skirt #yeye
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2014
yungchop: owkay, oya use the pin hold your skirt #yeye
Orbi!! tongue
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmm... chidimma i met @ NYSC camp Lagos some yrs bk was very friendly tho i no ask for her no sha..... Shez a decent fellow except she bin dey pretend ::/
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by IGITee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow! Am thrilled beyond words. Thanks so much for d response. I joined her fan page on Facebook as advised but saw numerous people with the name and profile pix of 'Chidinma Ekile'... was confused as to which is real and which are fake... (might just add them all)
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by IGITee(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oh my God! As ladies would say; "Its a Lie!!!" Enypie... please I hope you aren't joking cos DAT means am a great step closer to my aim.... wow! pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee.... How do I get her contact ??
Re: Meet Chidinma... The Very Same Miss Kedike by IGITee(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Alright... wanna apologise for my long absence... been a bit held up but still deeply interested in this pursuit. How hard can it be to meet Chidinma? so, I plead with anyone who knows anyone who knows The Real Miss Kedike to please help a humble fellow out (by d way, am also trying to help a fellow too)... I earnestly await ur response... thank U!

(1) (Reply)

LOL; 'pregnant' Man Gives Wife His Maternity Photos As Entertaining Gift / What Are All The Intelligent Nigerians Doing Outside Positions Of Influence? / Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.