Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village (1743 Views)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / Devils Due Baby Terrifies In Newyork / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by bbeckky: 4:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Sheep farmer Blasius Lavrentiev, 45, had been waiting all week for his prized ewe to give birth.

But he said he nearly "died from shock" when he saw "the hairy face of an old man" staring up at him. 

Mr Lavrentiev, from Chirka in south-western Russia, added: "We had quite a tough winter and when I noticed she [the ewe] was pregnant I was delighted as it meant I would be able to sell the lambs and start making some money again.

"But when I went down to see how it was going I nearly died from shock when I saw what looked like the hairy face of an old man staring up at me.

"Her parents are both normal looking sheep so I have no idea how she ended up looking like this."

Now the lamb has become the talk of the village.

***Culled***

Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by Godhandpro: 4:39am On Apr 05, 2015
how the lamb come resemble olisa metuh?

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by Fairgodwin(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2015
what?!!! warris dis? The world has really ended! Animal sef dey form deformity. Lol.
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by bbeckky: 4:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Lols.
Fairgodwin:
what?!!! warris dis? The world has really ended! Animal sef dey form deformity. Lol.
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by Lilprincey(m): 4:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Dis is stranqe o..sha da owner don hit jack pot
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by sammynash11(m): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Scary shocked
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by bewla(m): 5:26am On Apr 05, 2015
c wonder

oya explain this one

awora wo
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by segzyj(m): 5:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Blood of Jesus
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by mizjules(f): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Now this is very strange.... Eveen if its a kind of deformity, it just had to look like grown man!
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by dannyville2(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2015
U go fear beastiality
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by dajoaneke(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2015
You need money abi? Lock up this creature and collect $10 per visitor. Simple!
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by TeamSimple(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Strange but true. N kan be,labe orun.
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by TheMascot(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2015
May the faces of all fans of asari dokubo turn like this..and let the children of God say amen!!

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by bbeckky: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2015
Gud idea, let's collabo on dis. U kip nd take care of d creature, bring it out whenever necessary but I'll collect the cash nd keep for us. No worry we go share d money @ d end of d year 60/40. 60 for u because na u dey take care of am, I try na wink
dajoaneke:
You need money abi? Lock up this creature and collect $10 per visitor. Simple!
Re: Lamb Born With HUMAN FACE Terrifies Village by Freiburger(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Who knows what went wrong here? is it not a world where people now sleep with animals for pleasure? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want An Affordable Webapp? / A Welcome Pls / Walmart/amazon Gift Card (US)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.