Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Guide To Applying To A University In Belgium - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guide To Applying To A University In Belgium (1318 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide To Applying To A University In Belgium by WilhelmH: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2014
The fact that belgium is the capital of Europe is also an added advantage for students interested in studying Business, Economics and other financial courses with added exposure to the financial and economic powerhouse of the European Union.

To study in Belgium, you need to meet certain requirements and deadlines in other to receive a university placement. However, universities have their unique set of requirements for application to study in their university. The admission requirements also depend on the chosen academic level and field of study. The requirements below is a general requirements for universities in Belgium, these requirements along with the individual requirements would help you apply to study in Belgium.

General University Requirements:...http://www.studyeu.org/#!Guide-to-Applying-to-a-University-in-Belgium/c218e/88E0EC9F-B261-458B-AF1C-BA61DE4F7E52
Re: Guide To Applying To A University In Belgium by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please let keep this thread alive. I will like to inform fellow nairalanders that admissions into various universities in Belgium has started. Hurry and secure your place. Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Guide To Applying To A University In Belgium by emperordavis: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
@ namebdis4 I have been following this post long time ago. Please to study in Belgium university as undergraduate for engineering course apart from Waec certificate do i also need TOEFL to study in Belgium?
and is cool having this post updated nice job done
Re: Guide To Applying To A University In Belgium by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2015
YOU WILL NEED TOEFL
emperordavis:
@ namebdis4 I have been following this post long time ago. Please to study in Belgium university as undergraduate for engineering course apart from Waec certificate do i also need TOEFL to study in Belgium?
and is cool having this post updated nice job done

(1) (Reply)

Crutech Admission List Is Out For 2014/2015. / UNIUYO Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 (post-utme) Details / Thread For 2015/2016 Jamb And Admission Process For Unilag Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.