Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (121865 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
mhuyil:

Your Mourinho FC is digging down down.... tongue

check this time tomorrow morning na....
4 of my players not played yet. i expect @ least a 30pts from them...lool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
tolutweety:

HEHE .. grin grin Time will tell !

Edited :

After checking through first 2pages on the league table and i dint see your name, I GIVE UP !!! cheesy sad

someone should indeed take responsibility ! infact...not one....but TWO !!

As a newbie I did auto complete which gave useless injured players I used for game week 1 and got only 27 points undecided awwww,
*sobs*
buh used my wild card and got d best team money can buy by game week five I will b among first ten grin cheesy
buh don't worry time will tell, check back in d next 24 hours.
What's the name of ur team sef?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Standard007:

As a newbie I did auto complete which gave useless injured players I used for game week 1 and got only 27 points undecided awwww,
*sobs*
buh used my wild card and got d best team money can buy by game week five I will b among first ten grin cheesy

aii...
also playing for the first time too...but i dint perform too bad in GW1 (had 60 pts sad cry ).
Used my wild card already and darn the consequences. I would be smart enough to pivot the team to top 4 of the league,come MAY 2015 !

MOURINHO FC ..... Let that name ring a bell !! You will need to remember that i told you about this great team later in the season !! wink grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yls1ezvyku0z55t/com.allappedup.fpl1415_1.0.2.apk?dl=0

For those who want the updated apk for fantasy football app. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mhuyil: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
tolutweety:

aii...
also playing for the first time too...but i dint perform too bad in GW1 (had 60 pts sad cry ).
Used my wild card already and darn the consequences. I would be smart enough to pivot the team to top 4 of the league,come MAY 2015 !

MOURINHO FC ..... Let that name ring a bell !! You will need to remember that i told you about this great team later in the season !! wink grin

Mourinho FC dropped out already! You may not know why because you just gained promotion to pro league! The wildcard you have used would have helped your season but...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
mhuyil:

Mourinho FC dropped out already! You may not know why because you just gained promotion to pro league! The wildcard you have used would have helped your season but...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will patiently wait till tomorrow to reply you...I'm very sure by then, Game Week 2 will be over.

@GbonganFC; Brillant coach you've got and brillant ideas he has BUT
the Tactician is just a special one ... and the END will justify the MEANS !!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mhuyil: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
tolutweety:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will patiently wait till tomorrow to reply you...I'm very sure by then, Game Week 2 will be over.

@GbonganFC; Brillant coach you've got and brillant ideas he has BUT
the Tactician is just a special one ... and the END will justify the MEANS !!

I am surprised you are expecting 30points this night! You have 2 players defending against your fearsome Sterling. Do you know that the success of one of your player may preclude that of your defenders? i.e Sterling scores, cleansheet points gone grin

In Fantasy League you needs luck and risk management as well.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
mhuyil:

I am surprised you are expecting 30points this night! You have 2 players defending against your fearsome Sterling. Do you know that the success of one of your player may preclude that of your defenders? i.e Sterling scores, cleansheet points gone grin

In Fantasy League you needs luck and risk management as well.

My hopes might be high...
I also understand your principle of luck and risk management very well...
But my analysis of my team for the week comes up tomorrow after i have gathered my points cool.

watch out for this space ... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is it just me or these newbies are a tad bit too hyper? lol grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
lalaboi: Is it just me or these newbies are a tad bit too hyper? lol grin

....and what's your definition of hyper if i may ask tongue lipsrsealed

You had better put your experience to action ,else you ll be ..... lipsrsealed tongue
Last time i checked, a certain newbie won some 2/3yrs back. who says it can't repeat itself smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mhuyil: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2014

Gbongan FC breathing 4 points behind you. The manager may be new but he surely read the rules of the game. You are hereby challenged.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by nitlad: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2014

Would you rather the thread wastes away in the gallows of the section due to inactivity? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
mhuyil:

Gbongan FC breathing 4 points behind you. The manager may be new but he surely read the rules of the game. You are hereby challenged.

...and whats the name of his team sef ?

e be like say me sef go like challenge am ... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dare2think: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2014

Makes it all interesting.

I think the nairaland fantasy league has a lot tram this season. Really nice
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
nitlad:

Would you rather the thread wastes away in the gallows of the section due to inactivity? cheesy

and what is that suppose to mean

You really must think we are here to fill up the space... i HEREBY CHALLENGE YOUR team !

come out and take the challenge if you can !
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by nitlad: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
tolutweety: and what is that suppose to mean

You really must think we are here to fill up the space... i HEREBY CHALLENGE YOUR team !

come out and take the challenge if you can !

lol

me sef na 'newbie'. . .

on your challenge, ya head nor dey dia tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
nitlad:

lol

me sef na 'newbie'. . .

on your challenge, ya head nor dey dia tongue

hehe...issorai !!!

Lets give this old folks a run for their money run for a bragging right !!

ATTENTION SHIFTED .... i'm not challenging you anymore , i want to form a circus with the newbies . One of us must win the league !!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
oluamid: HAAAAAAA! What else should I do

I took a 4-points hit to transfer Chester into my squad only for the marra4ka to see red and cost me a further 2 points cheiiii! *hand in mouth*

Meanwhile Williams was on my bench but would have scored me a whopping 11 points if I played him.

I dilly-dallied between Fabregas and Ramsey for the captaincy and later settled on Fabregas only for him to score 6 and Ramsey 9.

Arteta is out injured, Rooney and Lukaku are firing blanks, and I'm bottom of the league.

I'm going to the village with a dane-gun, someone must take responsibility for this!
dude fabregas gave me 12 points cos his my capt
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Standard007:

*sobs*
yes DAT auto complete is bad
but I didn't use wild card and I was able to clear d whole team
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
mhuyil:

Dont misunderstand. .

No one is saying someone is better than another. All i said is some of the newbies are too noisy even tho they are still on page 2!

Compare yourselves to AZ at your own risk, Dude was always on top from day one that year. These one be getting over excited over every little thing early on. .

Challenge? Abeg no let guyz like Disvirginators dey use me do yeye. . I dey in contention for Title. . not Relegation tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
teeo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yls1ezvyku0z55t/com.allappedup.fpl1415_1.0.2.apk?dl=0

For those who want the updated apk for fantasy football app. grin

dis updated one hardly logs me in, keeps saying I should check my data connection and retry infact I've not logged in from it. I hard to uninstall it and install d old one back.

Someone should go and hala for dem in play store so that dey go fix dat thing undecided

Patiently waiting for another updated one. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Standard007:

dis updated one hardly logs me in, keeps saying I should check my data connection and retry infact I've not logged in from it. I hard to uninstall it and install d old one back.

Someone should go and hala for dem in play store so that dey go fix dat thing undecided

Patiently waiting for another updated one. grin

Works fine for me sha.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
tolutweety:

hehe...issorai !!!

Lets give this old folks a run for their money run for a bragging right !!

ATTENTION SHIFTED .... i'm not challenging you anymore , i want to form a circus with the newbies . One of us must win the league !!

Yes ooooooo, one of us must win d league!!!!!!!!

Watch out for STANDARD FC !!!

Mavericks XV has tested a bit of our ruthlessness!!!
If I catch u for head to head, SORRY!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
sod09: yes DAT auto complete is bad
but I didn't use wild card and I was able to clear d whole team

Ya dats because d league has not started yet, and I guess u got good points from game week 1, buh I just got only 27 points and found my self in 3rd page.

Buh my wild card has done some work grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

Works fine for me sha.

Ehhhh?!!!! looks like I will give it another chance!!! undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by A40(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2014
@lalaboi
I offloaded 4 players that wound up scoring i don't think you legit have anything to whine about
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by caius(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Na so grin grin grin
chimerase2: for ua mind nah ua team de do well, well shaa na me cus am the pass 2 matches I didn't even log in not to talk do formation and oda stuffs but nw I dn remove all unfit players and set ma formation watchout I go top league very soon cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by caius(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2014
hw was ur week 2?
Standard007:

Ya dats because d league has not started yet, and I guess u got good points from game week 1, buh I just got only 27 points and found my self in 3rd page.

Buh my wild card has done some work grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by caius(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2014
fellow mgers, who wud u rather sign Balo, Di Maria, Rojo? am thinking Di maria or/and rojo in place of sanchez and montero as them dey cost me 10.4 and 6.0?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lekkie073(m): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2014
thank my stars......zabaleta own goal and yaya toure yellow card ........behorlar FC, how market? cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Okikiade(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2014
I'm waking up from my siddon looking mode! GW2 without looking! Anu awon opponent mi se mi sa, "sis vis pacem, para pacem"! Igwe14foundation
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2014
caius: hw was ur week 2?

T'was going well until Zabaleta scored an own goal costing Hart and Kompany their clean sheet undecided

*sobs*

And premier league substituted Koscienly for Chester which instead of giving me points, subtracted two points from me which made my head to head opponent win me by 1 point.

*starts crying* angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.