Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (121611 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dayosaurus(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Abeg mukina please give me the conference code.. it's only the classic league you gave me... thanks in advance
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by U1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Although he's in my team, I hope Costa's injury helps Hazard to massive points haul from now. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by caius(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
wetin happen to Costa as i was forced to use my free transfer
keypad1: costa don wound ooo. Tank God say he no dey my team. As my giroud wound make costa wound too jare. tongue

those of una wey buy am, oya oya time don reach make una sell am. *reduction of free transfer*
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2014
NairaLand Fantasy PremierLeague Tabloid

WoodGate is the team of the Week with 74 points!!!

With all his four defenders hitting the 6 point mark and three forwards all finding the back of the net, Woodgate hit a total 74 point to win the nairaland fpl manager of the week award. The ever elegant manager, George Swift proved once more that he wasn't called 'swift' for nothing. He is seated comfortably at the 4th position of the carlings cup with 2 wins over 2 and is sure looking set to crush his next opponent with his intimidating team.

Disvirginators gets a boost!

Its like a de ja vu, only that this time, its coming earlier than expected. Sun of a beach has guided his time to second place in just two weeks and just 6 points off the first position mark. He has a penchant of remaining at the top once he gets there, there's only one team stopping him from getting there and only time will tell if FC Messre will save the league from the embarrassment of a back-to-back win.

Skywalker missing in action

While searching for a team at the league table, you have to be blessed with the skills of patience and tolerance and a large quantity free MB of data for you to see some teams: for skywalker, none of those skills will make you find him on the table: he's virtually lost! When one has to see teams like Penis of messi, Librans fc and boko boyz before seeing your team on the log, then something is wrong somewhere (apologies to Librans FC, the manager is a legend). The carling cup finalist last season is finding it hard to adjust to the pressure of delivering this season; and the pressure is pushing the team downwards!

Worst manager of the week: Snow squad

When you click this manager's team, the first thing that rushes through your mind is: "is this a team?" His team will certainly amass the highest point if this was a rugby competition! When a manger makes 3 transfers, taking an 8 point hit, you would expect a refreshed and rejuvenated team: not a Moyes' kind of transfer that never gets a results and ends up with 14points at the end of the gameweek. I know the club owner to be a strict result-oriented fellow and won't be surprised if the present manager is sacked and replaced after gameweek 3.

Pick of the week: Oluamyd FC

All managers experience bad gameweeks once in a while, but some experiences are so humorous to ignore:

oluamid: HAAAAAAA! What else should I do

I took a 4-points hit to transfer Chester into my squad only for the marra4ka to see red and cost me a further 2 points cheiiii! *hand in mouth*

Meanwhile Williams was on my bench but would have scored me a whopping 11 points if I played him.

I dilly-dallied between Fabregas and Ramsey for the captaincy and later settled on Fabregas only for him to score 6 and Ramsey 9.

Arteta is out injured, Rooney and Lukaku are firing blanks, and I'm bottom of the league.

I'm going to the village with a dane-gun, someone must take responsibility for this!

One would think this is where it ends, but not yet. Olumyd's team was close to securing there first win with Mancity's monday night fixture. Zabaleta's own goal ensured any possible light at the end of the tunnel was extinguished once and for all! We all hope he hasn't made use of that dane gun already.

Gameweek 3 Review coming soon...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2014
editing...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Keep the review coming...

Wts d latest about Diego costa, is he fit to play or not?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade5(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

woodgate is a close friend of mine. We live in the same area.

Before the kick off of fpl, after going to the cybercafe where he works, i chose my squad and was about leaving, he was there doing somethings in the server of the cafe, i gave him some league codes i got from twitter almost 5 of them. For proof of how true and genuine my post ism check woodgate's team, compare the leagues he has and my leagues, there you will see so many similaritities. My team is ''P E N I S O F M E S S I''.

I discouraged him to remove jovetic and jelavic from his squad but the guy no gree ooo. See me, fake teacher!

Well done woodgate, my brother.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5:
Well done woodgate, my brother.

You gave our Nairaland code to a non-member? Now he's going to play against me this gmweek and probably make me suffer my first loss of the season!

#sad#
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade5(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade5(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

You gave our Nairaland code to a non-member? Now he's going to play against me this gmweek and probably make me suffer my first loss of the season!

#sad#
brother mazi that is not true. He is a member here. I only share the codes i got from twitter with him. I had about 15 different codes, some from @fplpundits, some from ghana, others from uk. It is thoae ones i gave him.
He got that nairaland code by himself here ooo.

Am happy two of you are meeting this weeked in h2h. shebi una dey 6 points each abi? One person must lose. Hahaha
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
pls I'm in d nairaland league BT aw do u play against each other
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by caius(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
how is week 3 going to be like for your team?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by caius(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls keeping the review coming and if possible the scout news of undervalued players too
MaziOmenuko:

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by timpaker(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
47points cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
sod09: pls I'm in d nairaland league BT aw do u play against each other

You play against each other in the head2head leagues like the FA cup,carling cup or the conference depending on whichever codes you were given by mukina2.

Which of the leagues are u in?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
timpaker: 47points cry

Hehe... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
caius: Pls keeping the review coming and if possible the scout news of undervalued players too

Okk, never knew you guys enjoy my ranting. I will edit and complete it soon.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
tolutweety:

You play against each other in the head2head leagues like the FA cup,carling cup or the conference depending on whichever codes you were given by mukina2.

Which of the leagues are u in?
nairaland premier league
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by timpaker(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
tolutweety:

Hehe... cheesy

Upon all my expensive players. Damn undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
sod09: nairaland premier league

If that's the only league code you were given.it's late already to join the other leagues. Next season,you ask for the both league code and the FA cup,carling cup codes.
Wts the name of ur team?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
timpaker:

Upon all my expensive players. Damn undecided
Really
lemme guess....are u on the last page of the league?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
tolutweety:

If that's the only league code you were given.it's late already to join the other leagues. Next season,you ask for the both league code and the FA cup,carling cup codes.
Wts the name of ur team?
well I will take it as its I'm in championship
my team name is sordheeq FC....pls don't laugh at my position, I did auto complete...... BT av done some transfers
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade5(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
sod09: well I will take it as its I'm in championship
my team name is sordheeq FC....pls don't laugh at my position, I did auto complete...... BT av done some transfers
sordheeq fc, i can sight you on that last page.

You can still turn things around.

If you are on whatsapp join this fpl group. You will be assisted greatly. Other newbie come and join too. We give professional advice there instantly.

+2348026251792
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by timpaker(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
tolutweety:
Really
lemme guess....are u on the last page of the league?

Na! Not at all.... I pray this weekend favours me
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

we like it jare. Some people r taking this fpl as a do or die thing. Even world number them no go carry.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

we like it jare. Some people r taking this fpl as a do or die thing. Even world number them no go carry.

This is just for fun ooooo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nice one MaziOmenuko

Keep it up
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lekkie073(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: we like it jare. Some people r taking this fpl as a do or die thing. Even world number them no go carry.

This is just for fun ooooo
this is a competition. while its fun because no stakes attached, it doesn't negate the fact that everybody is strategising to outwit one another. imagine me giving u advice on who to put in ur team, then what's the essence of us being competitors? well as time goes on, you'll understand better
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: sordheeq fc, i can sight you on that last page.

You can still turn things around.

If you are on whatsapp join this fpl group. You will be assisted greatly. Other newbie come and join too. We give professional advice there instantly.

+2348026251792
tnx
I will add d no
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
lekkie073: this is a competition. while its fun because no stakes attached, it doesn't negate the fact that everybody is strategising to outwit one another. imagine me giving u advice on who to put in ur team, then what's the essence of us being competitors? well as time goes on, you'll understand better

Noted

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dare2think: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
lekkie073: this is a competition. while its fun because no stakes attached, it doesn't negate the fact that everybody is strategising to outwit one another. imagine me giving u advice on who to put in ur team, then what's the essence of us being competitors? well as time goes on, you'll understand better

It's all fun bro. I have been playing fpl for a while and I can assure you, sharing ideas would not give you advantages or disadvantages. It all comes down to luck. There is a show on sky sports every Friday that studies the game specifically for fantasy players and brings on managers and players to share ideas. It's all just fun and games.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lekkie073(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
dare2think:

It's all fun bro. I have been playing fpl for a while and I can assure you, sharing ideas would not give you advantages or disadvantages. It all comes down to luck. There is a show on sky sports every Friday that studies the game specifically for fantasy players and brings on managers and players to share ideas. It's all just fun and games.
as fun as it seems....its a competition...... and in competition, rationality demands DAT u take advantage of ur opponents ' weakness.....but take it as u deem best. no qualms bro shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.