Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (121712 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nihilist:

You wey I outscore comfortably for the last 2 seasons?

Liar!

May Amadioha fire your blockos!!!!!

When did you finish above me?

You have never finished in the top 20, and I have never finished outside the top 10 - so how is that possible?

2 seasons ago, you finished like 40th, I finished 5th.

Last season, I deleted my team by October, so at what point did you finish above me?

Tales by moonlight!! cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibime:

Liar!

May Amadioha fire your blockos!!!!!

When did you finish above me?

You have never finished in the top 20, and I have never finished outside the top 10 - so how is that possible?

2 seasons ago, you finished like 40th, I finished 5th.

Last season, I deleted my team by October, so at what point did you finish above me?

Tales by moonlight!! cool

Yet I've been in the FA cup for 2 seasons straight?

Abi you no know say only top 20 finishers are eligible for the FA cup?

How would you know sef? When you keep deleting your team?

So please tell Amadioha to leave my blockus alone.

Are you not an Ijaw sef? So why are you invoking Amadioha? You better start speaking to your local deities...like Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nihilist:

Yet I've been in the FA cup for 2 seasons straight?

Abi you no know say only top 20 finishers are eligible for the FA cup?

How would you know sef? When you keep deleting your team?

So please tell Amadioha to leave my blockus alone.

Are you not an Ijaw sef? So why are you invoking Amadioha? You better start speaking to your local deities...like Goodluck Jonathan.

In that case, make Osanoboa scatter your blockus grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

In that case, make Osanoboa scatter your blockus grin cheesy

Osanobua is from Edo state. Neither you nor Ibime are eligible to hire him for a hit.

In any case, due to the Ebola virus, there are restrictions in travel from West Africa to Europe.

Osanobua cannot get visa to come and fire my blockus here in London. He should fire Ibime's fat head for forming Top 10 gragra while Denge Posing all the way back in the 2nd page.

Infact, perhaps Osanobua, Sango, and Anadioha need to collaborate on a well planned Thunder Strike to Ibime's scrotum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nihilist:

Osanobua is from Edo state. Neither you nor Ibime are eligible to hire him for a hit.

In any case, due to the Ebola virus, there are restrictions in travel from West Africa to Europe.

Osanobua cannot get visa to come and fire my blockus here in London. He should fire Ibime's fat head for forming Top 10 gragra while Denge Posing all the way back in the 2nd page.

Infact, perhaps Osanobua, Sango, and Anadioha need to collaborate on a well planned Thunder Strike to Ibime's scrotum

Oh fetishes! cheesy

So Osanoboa na Edo state? Which one come dey protect IB dem for South-south? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Oh fetishes! cheesy

So Osanoboa na Edo state? Which one come dey protect IB dem for South-south? grin grin

Nobody....

That's why he deleted his team this time last year in the hope that he could stage a comeback this year, and YET is in exactly the same position this year

GEJ has stolen everything...even money for ebo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MizMyColi(f): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

*tiptoes out*

Nihilist:

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Dhellake: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
The 3 of you are Agbayas
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
*Epic replies!!

@MaziOmenuko.: MAKE SURE this battle features in the upcoming tabloid. The responses are what we cld compare with the mourinho -wenger war of words n mind-game battles.

grin grin grin

@Nihilist,@Ibime,@airbornelaser.. Keep it coming!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
tolutweety:
*Epic replies!!

@MaziOmenuko.: MAKE SURE this battle features in the upcoming tabloid. The responses are what we cld compare with the mourinho -wenger war of words n mind-game battles.

grin grin grin

@Nihilist,@Ibime,@airbornelaser.. Keep it coming!!

Keep what coming?

This is a story for the gods not for Omenuko grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko updates on who to buy please ...
man pikin need every possible informations to move my azz off that last page . tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lekkie073(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Downing is gonna return good points in the next three game weeks
Go and buy Falcao now or else....
DiMaria is a must-have midfielder
Ulloa will score and possibly get a maximum bonus point
Edin Dzeko has a goal this weekend
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
lekkie073:
Downing is gonna return good points in the next three game weeks
Go and buy Falcao now or else....
DiMaria is a must-have midfielder
Ulloa will score and possibly get a maximum bonus point
Edin Dzeko has a goal this weekend

See confidence in prediction.

You don watch all the weekend matches finish for inside your calabash abi?

Ifa TV broadcasting live, no need for decoder.

I agree with you though, Downing is looking like he can deliver.

But that Falcao though....I'm still thinking about that....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Dhellake: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'll keep siggurdson till Barkley returns

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by nitlad: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
When Mazi go do Tabloid nah?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
nitlad:
so you know hear say Mazi sef dey International break ?? cry tongue cheesy
we can only hope he doesn't come back with an injury after the break grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Siggurdson gone, I'm liking the look of Victor Moses who has provided an assist in each of the last 3 game weeks while also copping a goal along the way. At 5.5 and with 0.4% ownership...He might be worth a punt

Upfront that Diafra Sakho has scored 4 goals in 4 starts, from 13 attempts from goal, 12 of which were in the box. This suggests to me that chairman is getting the supply as he needs it, and he is quite lethal in the box. At 5.6 and with only 1.9% ownership, he could also be worth some investment.

*Rubbing my chin*

hmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by U1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Still, those players' consistency is something you can't trust.

No one is flying under anyone's radar, shey we no dey watch EPL every week?

So na who and who be the managers wey get the higher skill set? Must be same Ibime and Ritchboy who are finding it pretty tough to make first page grin cheesy

Niggas who ran the coast in the 90s!

Skill set ko dribble set ni.

Ol' boy, I fear o. Everybody get him own approach to this thing na. After all, we all want some bragging rights. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nihilist:
Siggurdson gone, I'm liking the look of Victor Moses who has provided an assist in each of the last 3 game weeks while also copping a goal along the way. At 5.5 and with 0.4% ownership...He might be worth a punt

Upfront that Diafra Sakho has scored 4 goals in 4 starts, from 13 attempts from goal, 12 of which were in the box. This suggests to me that chairman is getting the supply as he needs it, and he is quite lethal in the box. At 5.6 and with only 1.9% ownership, he could also be worth some investment.

*Rubbing my chin*

hmmmmm

No loud am, no loud am... cheesy

A ninja who is condemned to finishing the season on the 2nd page says he watches EPL week in week out, and that no one is flying under anyone's radar.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
nitlad:

tolutweety:

so you know hear say Mazi sef dey International break ?? cry tongue cheesy

No be small international break! I mentioned it before at the last tabloid that nihilist should do this week's tabloid! Anyway, make I see if I go put 2 or 3 things together.

fredoooooo:
MaziOmenuko updates on who to buy please ...
man pikin need every possible informations to move my azz off that last page . tongue cheesy

I just logged into my portal to see Welbeck, Costa and Lovren all injured! I'm as confused as you are. Whats your team name? Lets see what we can do.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

No be small international break!

i pm'ed u ! check ur mail .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

No be small international break![size=18pt] I mentioned it before at the last tabloid that nihilist should do this week's tabloid! Anyway, make I see if I go put 2 or 3 things together.[/size]

I just logged into my portal to see Welbeck, Costa and Lovren all injured! I'm as confused as you are. Whats your team name? Lets see what we can do.

Mazi!!!

Haba na? Which time you talk that one? Me wey don free tabloid duties since 6 weeks ago?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Seems Costa's purported injury is another of Mourinho's crazy mind games. The only time I will bench or sell costa is when I witness his bones break in two places during a live match, with evidence of blood, water and marrows gushing out.

Apart from that, he will always be a contractor!

Nihilist:

Mazi!!!

Haba na? Which time you talk that one? Me wey don free tabloid duties since 6 weeks ago?

Sorry, I intended to include that in the last update but somehow forgot. I will fix something up later. Meanwhile, wheres that manuelpepper the fake news vendor? cheesygrin

tolutweety:

i pm'ed u ! check ur mail .

Didn't get a pm notification, and none on my mail box.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by oluamid(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ulloa out, Berahinno in.

I hope it pays off cool.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by manuelpepper: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Seems Costa's purported injury is another of Mourinho's crazy mind games. The only time I will bench or sell costa is when I witness his bones break in two places during a live match, with evidence of blood, water and marrows gushing out.

Apart from that, he will always be a contractor!

Sorry, I intended to include that in the last update but somehow forgot. I will fix something up later. Meanwhile, wheres that manuelpepper the fake news vendor? cheesygrin

Didn't get a pm notification, and none on my mail box.
wow...am back from the international break. Travelled to london to cheer the english team.....wooooo

mazi hope u dont haff injury.

Well as usual

for this gameweek the following players are injured

fabregas knee injury will miss saturday clash with crystal palace.

Berahino is plagued with hamstring injury this evening in training.

Pelle has fever, will not feature for southampton tomorrow.

Di maria, got flu when he featured for argentina on tuesday.

Yaya toure injured.

Hazard injured

ivanovic waist pain due to too much sugar and the clash he had with in the euro qualifier.

Aguero injured and will not play against tottenham.

Dzeko is doubtful as well.

Raheem sterling suspended.

Sturridge still not fit

those with van persie and falco should forget about it. They wont play tomorrow.

Source: please dont ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Misogynist2014(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
manuelpepper:
wow...am back from the international break. Travelled to london to cheer the english team.....wooooo

mazi hope u dont haff injury.

Well as usual

for this gameweek the following players are injured

fabregas knee injury will miss saturday clash with crystal palace.

Berahino is plagued with hamstring injury this evening in training.

Pelle has fever, will not feature for southampton tomorrow.

Di maria, got flu when he featured for argentina on tuesday.

Yaya toure injured.

Hazard injured

ivanovic waist pain due to too much sugar and the clash he had with in the euro qualifier.

Aguero injured and will not play against tottenham.

Dzeko is doubtful as well.

Raheem sterling suspended.

Sturridge still not fit

those with van persie and falco should forget about it. They wont play tomorrow.

Source: please dont ask me.
You were suspended, isn't it?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by manuelpepper: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You were suspended, isn't it?
no i wasnt. I changed to my other monicker.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Misogynist2014(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
manuelpepper:
no i wasnt. I changed to my other monicker.
k
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2014

Nairaland Fantasy Tabloid

We are back, and this week promises to be an exciting one. Managers have had a two weeks break to review their teams and make needed adjustment.

Seyi24k’s Intelligesia has defiled all odds to remain at the top, and it doesn’t seem he will relinquish the position anytime soon as he has created a massive 21pts gap between him and the runners up Riders of Rohan.
Many managers are already ganging up to overthrow him; but the eminent question remains, will they succeed?
The table is already taking a shape and most managers will like to be on the top half at this formative stage.

Teem of the Week
Lalaboi guided his team to the team of the week before the break. Shinigami Xfc garnered an amazing 89 points to win the prestigious team of the week for the first time this season. The feat shot him up to the 4th position, 23 points behind the league leaders and 2pts behind the runners up.

Gameweek 8 Preview

The desperate need for differentials is the topic amongst most seasoned managers now. While some managers seem satisfied at sharing the points with same players owned by majority of other managers, some managers are taking a bold step to seek out uncommon players that will add value to their team.
With this regard, the tabloid is putting up a short list of good potentials that may turn the scale.

Disclaimer: The analysis below is strictly the opinion of the tabloid gathered from its analytic tools. The tools aren’t fool-proof but have returned a guaranteed 60% success rate.

If you haven’t made the transfer yet, check out these hot points waiting to be made at a very cheap price: (emphasis on cheap)

Taylor (Swansea, Defender, ₤4.6): Next 2 games, Stoke(A) and Leicaster (H). You should be sure of a minimum of 9 points after these 2 fixtures.

Monreal (Arsenal, defender, ₤4.9). Next 3 games, Hull (H), Sunderland (A), Burnley (H). The only tricky fixture for the 3 games is the away game at stadium of light. Sure minimal 12 points for the 3 fixtures.

Hibbert (Everton, defender, ₤4.4). Pending on when coleman and stones returns from injury, it’s a sure 7 points from 2 games, Burnley (A) and Swansea (H).

Pelle (South’ton, Fwd, ₤7.9) Fixtures: Sunderland (H), Stoke (A), Hull (H). Sure 24 points within 3 weeks of easy fixtures!

Naismith (Everton, ₤5.2): Easy 2 fixtures ahead, 10 points guaranteed.

Keep your eyes on Arsenal’s Cazorla and Theo Walcot! If you’re going to invest on any WestHam player, the analytics advices to hold on till after next week (Mancity game).

As a rule of thumb, the analytics advices against taking point hits from extra transfers except when it is highly needed. Better play safe than have that -4 staring at you.

Captain Choice
Once again, this is a key area that will help managers stand out from the crowd. Tabloid analytics tool picked out these:

1. Pelle
2. Falcao
3. Costa

1. Pelle tops the analytics captain choice this week with his home feature against Sunderland. His team will seek to bounce back from last weeks defeat to tot'ham and he has proven to be a proficient goal scorer.

2. Falcao
After finding the net in his last fixture, he looks set to fire on all cylinders with the suspension of Rooney. The only index against him from the analytics is that he gets yanked off without completing his 90 minutes.

3. Costa
Not surprisning, analytics considered him a risk due to his lingering hamstring worry. He has managed to play with it all through, but its not certain his manager will give him full play time. If his manager does, then as usual, he is going to be a hit!

See you all at the top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
oluamid:
Ulloa out, Berahinno in.

I hope it pays off cool.

Unnecessary transfer if you'd ask me. Ulloa is playing Newastle with their shitty defense, Berahino is playing Manutd. If your team didn't need much changes, you would have saved the transfer and then have 2 free transfers for next week; then you can bring in midget Berahino.

My 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Unnecessary transfer if you'd ask me. Ulloa is playing Newastle with their shitty defense, Berahino is playing Manutd. If your team didn't need much changes, you would have saved the transfer and then have 2 free transfers for next week; then you can bring in midget Berahino.

My 2 cents.

Spot on
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by oluamid(m): 5:09am On Oct 18, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

My 2 cents.

For the past 3 GWs Ulloa has been returning 2 points and Berahinno has been scoring freely. Of course Man Utd will concede and I fully expect Berahinno to be among the goals.

By the way, Newcastle will win this week. They are playing at home and are due a win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.