Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (121847 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
wenger na oloshi o....

captained giroud only for the mofo to leave him on the bench and then bring him on late in the game angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nihilist:
wenger na oloshi o....

captained giroud only for the mofo to leave him on the bench and then bring him on late in the game angry angry

Come enter collect yellow card grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
fredoooooo:

Come enter collect yellow card grin grin grin

Walahi very odestical animal
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bwahahahah. . some witches at work. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
lalaboi:
Bwahahahah. . some witches at work. . .

angry angry angry angry

Aguero's last chance tommorow....otherwise I finally bite the bullet and buy kane!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nihilist:

angry angry angry angry

Aguero's last chance tommorow....otherwise I finally bite the bullet and buy kane!

Ohh. . . You're waiting till Kane's goals dry up till you buy him?

O ma se oh
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
lalaboi:

Ohh. . . You're waiting till Kane's goals dry up till you buy him?

O ma se oh

His goals are not sustenable....We saw Austin do it earlier and fade into obscurity

Never trust a white englishman in front of goal...only exceptions to this rule are Shearer and Rooney
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nihilist:

His goals are not sustenable....We saw Austin do it earlier and fade into obscurity

Never trust a white englishman in front of goal...only exceptions to this rule are Shearer and Rooney

You have Aguero but no Kane? This game is about the form not the name undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nihilist:

LOL. You never jam you follow the players on form, As soon as they get in form, pick them and when they fall out drop them

Captain fail for me though. I see many captain fails too
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
So many captain fails ds GW.
Santi Carzola failed.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Nihilist:

SMH. .

Different strokes for different folks. .
He his top 5 scorer in EPL with 13 goals and most in form player right now and you dey dull yourself unto say na English man. . ??
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Fvck! Didn't know they were mid-week games wey I dey dey ogle ikebe for SA. grin cheesy Auto-pilot tinz this GW.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Liar u only trying to save ya ass.....d fixtures re always dere tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
sod09:
Liar u only trying to save ya ass.....d fixtures re always dere tongue

Wetin I wan lie for na Oga mi.. I'm one of the most dedicated players around here. I never ever abandon ship. Captain Aguero might yet rescue my GW after the meagerly returns against Hull.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
azpekuliar:

Wetin I wan lie for na Oga mi.. I'm one of the most dedicated players around here. I never ever abandon ship. Captain Aguero might yet rescue my GW after the meagerly returns against Hull.
just kidding
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by bandely(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
3 consecutive captain fail! I think it is high time I travel to Okija! Where is okija_juju?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Captain Aguero cool
This must be the night i break the top 3 cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
were Southampton. .. may una drop from that top four by ogun sake ... useless team just to score a goal playing against ten men turn to Indian film .. angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by snowytee(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fer in my squad for ages giving me 2 pts average,the night i sell him is the night he scores.Very evil
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2015

Nairaland Fantasy Tabloid

Contenders and Pretenders Edition

The race to win the most fascinating tournament is getting hotter and tougher. Managers are pulling all the strings they can muster to make it to the top. While some managers still aspire to come to the first page, some are aiming for top-10 while some others for the trophy. Unfortunately, only a few can win. Fantasy tabloid takes a broader look at the real title contenders and pretenders:

The Tabloid’s Top 5 contenders

1. Casey Safe
Currently the league leader, manager Kelechi has managed to keep his team at the top despite all odds. He took us by surprise with a massive 111pts on Gameweek8, piloting his team to the top-10. He has remained at the top-10 ever since and is one of the only two managers that has enjoyed the longest spell at the top-10.
Obviously, he is a strong contender and a force to reckon with. He is currently making an average of 63.8pts per game since this year, the best of all the top-10 teams and therefore stands as the number 1 pick for winning the trophy.

2. Raumdeuter
The German manager is the most consistent this season. Although he is yet to have a taste of the top spot, his team has enjoyed the longest spell at the top-10 despite occasional slips. No other team has enjoyed a better appearance than the German team and with an average of 55.8pts per game since this year, it will not be a surprise if the only time he comes to the 1st position will be the last any other person will occupy that position.

3. Intelligesia
A 13-week reign on the top came to an end with an anti-climax as the once dreaded manager, seyi engaged his team in a reverse gear and went into oblivion. However, the recent form indicates that the team is still in the game and a strong contender for the crown. With an average of 59.0pts per game since January, it is obvious that the team slogan is likely to be the APC slogan; ‘Change’.

4. Is she gone Pop
The pop masters are not strangers to the top-10. they are a force to reckon with and has proved their abilities over and over again. They are the most radical team of all the top-10 with their weird choice of captains, formation and team selection. They can hit 89pts this week and 29 next week. However, their form seems to be a bit more consistent this year, averaging a total of 55.3pts per game. They remain strong contenders for the title.

5. Osvaldo Gang
Currently out of the top-10, the Italian manager has what it takes to win the league. Having led the league for a good number of weeks, the skilled manager is struggling to keep up with the leaders now. Although he has to improve on the low average of 44.8pts per game since this year if he is to be considered a serious contender.

Pretenders

1. Nihilist
The Greasy Butts are on our top list of pretenders. One would have thought they were honest in their quest for the title when they occupied the top spot late last year and gave us a beautiful rendition on how they stand on top and everyone else staring at their greasy butts from below. He lost the position before he could type the concluding paragraph of the poem and since then, has struggled to keep-up with the race. We won't be surprised if he gets relegated to some lower league next season. tongue

2. Dare2blues
Its quite unfair including manager Dare in this category but truth has to be told: they are just gonna end up like we all.
We have to give it to the guy though; he deserves our praise for remaining at the top-10 this long and even daring to aim at winning the trophy but its obvious he's just punching above his weight. Although he stands a better chance of making it to play-off finals at the carling cup, but the main league is above his class. tongue

3. AZ
The only trophy this manager will win this time around is a portrait of the ones he won seasons past. Leaving on past glory, the manager still believes past glories will intimidate his opponents and hand him the league in a platter of gold. Always quick to remind everyone he was a former champion, the manager managed to last a few weeks on the top-10 and has almost gone anonymous since then. Its obvious the disvirginators stands a better chance of winning the league than the Azz munchers. tongue

4. Shinigami X FC
Don't mind the cosmetic lailaboy is applying currently; when the wind blows and the upcoming storm wipes out the cosmetics, he will find himself where he truly belongs: closer to ijesha warriors and ipukulu marines. tongue

5. Samurai monsters
Its healthy to compete with top goons so as to learn the trade better; but when that healthy competition turns to a tug-of-war, you will be burnt! Monsters got a taste of it when he felt top-10 was his right and not a privilege. Maybe winning all his games at the conference league where 90% of the teams are on auto-pilot made him feel he could compete for the main league title. He still thinks he can win the league? Why not, afterall, Pe'nis of messi thinks so too and to be honest, the later stands a better chance. tongue

**Disclaimer: The list of pretenders and contenders was put-up based on the editors personal opinion: no pun intended. However, we welcome all teams to prove the tabloid wrong and clinch the title. We will be publishing another Pretenders and Contenders Edition before the end of the season; we hope to have new challengers then.

By-The-Way-
Finally, mukina2 guided her team to first page for the first time this season. Congrats Librans FC, welcome to fresh air. I can bet my voter's card that her next transfer target is Yaya Toure.

Coming up after the FA Cup: Captain prospects, H-2-H leaders, best and worst potentials and many more...

Winter is coming, see you all at the top of the wall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Good one.
Now we need pretenders and contenders for the head-2-head cups.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Libran fc on the first page, mukina2 time to throway party for them boys o grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mazi you didn't mention me in your tabloid. My journey from below 20 to #4. ..Chai there's godoo embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fuckyou very much Maziomenuko angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 3:49am On Feb 14, 2015
lolz..
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2015
SHINIGAMI FC Boss not happy with MaziTab Media's weekly Tabloid.

The Boss of the Shinigamis, Lalaboiy 'Okunrin Meta' Banjo has hit out at what he considers a rigged tabloid. In an interview given a few moments ago, he stated his surprise on this weeks TAB and that he thinks the National Independent Tabloid commission NITC controlled by MaziTab has been compromised of its independence.
He Said "I am shocked at the level of Bias on the recent tabloid, i and some other good managers with great experience in the game were termed 'Pretenders' "
The high profile manager even mimicked Mourinho during the interview - " What is this? what, What is this? for what? Why? why? I am by far one of the most consistent managers this term and have always made sure i stayed with the pack at the top. Just when we are close to making it to the top with just a 4 points difference which was 80points a few GW's ago, they try to down our morale and term us 'Pretenders'.

"We will pay less attention to the tabloids going forward seeing as the Writers have been bribed by some obvious PDP 'Contenders' to write this rubbish. Ko si wahala na, we will shut them all up very soon."

He also hit out at the Editor in Chief of MaziTab, Mazi Omenuko.
"A once loyal and honest person has been bought over by simple Money. I do not blame him, i blame his wife who brainwashed him to think he could quickly cash out on some Valentine goody goody so he can buy her the Tin Tomatoes and Sardine she desperately needed to cook concoction.
It's all just too shocking, Mazi took it a step down with the below comments on a manger

MaziOmenuko:
they are just gonna end up like we all

Stripping off his dignity, selling out his soul, burning down his future with this moment of brain fart, Mazi surprised me but then again its the life we live in."

Despite these fierce words, Okunrun Meta remained CCC, Cool Calm & Collected while the entire media room filled with Vibrant Journalists like myself began to chant the Slogan "Okunrin Meta - Shinigami for the title".
Shinigami boss, Lalaboiy arose, waved his hands to thank us for the support and exited the room, headed to his customized Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport and drove off with so much finesse.

One thing is certain though, The Shinigamis are in very good form and if they keep up the pace, they could well be the winners in the League and FA cup.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2015
^^^

Dem dey rig tabloid again?? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Galaboi oloshi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Una no go kill person with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2015
me.......pretender...........hmmmmm.... We're gonna show y'all... Samurai Monsters
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
On reading the Tabloid, the fans of Samurai Monsters have showed their discontentment with the recent performance of Manager Bashir losing two straight H-2-H league games and also dropping out of the top 10... A press conference have bn called by d board in which The manager Bashir speak to d media concerning this poor run of form.

Details will be released to d general public later on.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by samdean(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Una no go kill person for this group hahahahaha.......watch out samdean is coming up

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.