Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (122233 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mukina2 yes I cheat on you grin wink tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ibime's other name is "Standard" and he is number 76 on the logs
So he is right, standard has dropped.
In my 5 seasons I have always been a front page contender. How you dey manage dey page 3 sef? You mean you have to click 2 times before you can edit your team?
That must suck

chamotex:
Talking about standards have dropped but na you dey page 3...so tell us who dropped standard

My name is written in the book of life. 2 titles in fact.

Even if you finish second thís season, you are still beneath Ibime. If you like don't finish first. Them no dey crown top 10.

Niggas like me, Ritchboy, Azpi. . . our name is clear. We like Mario Zagallo. Legends forever off winning the title. Nobody remembers Raymond Domenec!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
^^ Niggas who won when the competition was just a few teams and fade when the competition gets stiff

You are just like Uruguay who won the 1930 world cup when just a few teams were invited

No dey do attache by force to ritchboy and azpi who won a real competition and not 4 team invitationals.

You still never tell us how you are clicking twice to see your team, You must have built finger muscles by now
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ Niggas who won when the competition was just a few teams and fade when the competition gets stiff

You are just like Uruguay who won the 1930 world cup when just a few teams were invited

No dey do attache by force to ritchboy and azpi who won a real competition and not 4 team invitationals.

You still never tell us how you are clicking twice to see your team, You must have built finger muscles by now

Hehehehehe.

There were hundred teams when I won the league in 2012.

My average was 59 points per game. Your current leader is on 58 point average.

Does anyone remember Wolfgang Kaiser for finishing 6th that season? No! But they remember Ipukulu Marines.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ibime:

Hehehehehe.

There were hundred teams when I won the league in 2012.

My average was 59 points per game. Your current leader is on 58 point average.

Does anyone remember Wolfgang Kaiser for finishing 6th that season? No! But they remember Ipukulu Marines.

You played when most players barely knew the rules. We had nuccas like duduspace just occupying space. That season was also easy as we had consistent standout performers like Kompany, Nani, Bale, Yaya, and Van Persie you can leave your team for weeks and you are certain these players would deliver.

This season you had to do a lot of tinkering based on week by week form which is why ninjas like you are falling behind because your scouting is wacked.

Thats why you still have fuckkingg Graziano Pelle in your team as a striker. A striker who has scored just 2 goals in the past 18 matchdays Nucca I cant divide, thats 1 in say 9 matchday. Ipukulu to be honest that is lame

Nucca switch up your tinkering, your coaching is garbage
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

You played when most players barely knew the rules. We had nuccas like duduspace just occupying space. That season was also easy as we had consistent standout performers like Kompany, Nani, Bale, Yaya, and Van Persie you can leave your team for weeks and you are certain these players would deliver.

This season you had to do a lot of tinkering based on week by week form which is why ninjas like you are falling behind because your scouting is wacked.

Thats why you still have fuckkingg Graziano Pelle in your team as a striker. A striker who has scored just 2 goals in the past 18 matchdays Nucca I cant divide, thats 1 in say 9 matchday. Ipukulu to be honest that is lame

So why you no carry first?

Mscheeew!!!

When I dey talk, former Champions like Mubz, Galacticos, Azpi and Ritchboy no dey put mouth. They know what it takes to win a title. The haters are always some trophyless ninjas.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bad Belle. . . .

Is allowed. . . . Is Allowed Is allowed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

This!! DK said it all right here . . . .

Ibime needs to put up or shut up. My niggie sounding like a broken record each passing week grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
kashmo:

This!! DK said it all right here . . . .

Ibime needs to put up or shut up. My niggie sounding like a broken record each passing week grin

Managers are talking, thís assistant coach is opening his mouth.

Kashmo, what have you achieved in your managerial career? You are only known in FPL for being Azpis praise-singer.

Ninja you are the Rui Faria of FPL!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
chamotex:

If no be say we threaten am last year e for don delete team again

I'm sure that's what he's getting at right now!! You no see as he dey lament dey revise history since ni angry

I for like if he admit say he wan delete himself as frustration don almost kill am.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ibime:

Managers are talking, thís assistant coach is opening his mouth.

Kashmo, what have you achieved in your managerial career? You are only known in FPL for being Azpis praise-singer.

Ninja you are the Rui Faria of FPL!
Thunder fire the hand wey you tey type this crap!! Me praise AZ on here cheesy Az himself can never say I praised him on here. You must be referring to Lekkie, dummy.

At least I don't go around claiming past glory, and I've always held myself consistently despite the busy schedule I have.

One thing I know i've achieved that you can never in your entire fpl career is, delete my team in shame, fall off to page 4, and to drop out of the top 20 every season. You no see as your punk sef dey struggle like pompey ni grin Harry Redknapp of our time tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
kashmo:

I'm sure that's what he's getting at right now!! You no see as he dey lament dey revise history since ni angry

I for like if he admit say he wan delete himself as frustration don almost kill am.

Is it revision of history when your name is written on both the FPL and FA cup trophy? I'm not even mentioning my 2 second place finishes in the FA Cup cos like I told you trophyless ninjas, 2nd place is the first loser!!!

Trophyless ninjas!!! smiley grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
You mean this chairman actually saved screenshot from 2012 to console himself? grin grin

This type of guy go dey hug pics of his ex on a Friday night, while she's out in town getting the Django...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ibime:

Is it revision of history when your name is written on both the FPL and FA cup trophy? I'm not even mentioning my 2 second place finishes in the FA Cup cos like I told you trophyless ninjas, 2nd place is the first loser!!!

Trophyless ninjas!!! smiley grin grin

LMAO! Glory, Glory, Scummie of the FPL grin You're nothing to write home about these days bruv! Niggie, how did you manage to fall off just like that? Ooops, I get it! You became Ape shįt once you got thrown in the deep sea with the sharks. Your days of swimming in the shallow ponds feeling like catfish are over. Get with the times, son!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nihilist:
You mean this chairman actually saved screenshot from 2012 to console himself? grin grin

This type of guy go dey hug pics of his ex on a Friday night, while she's out in town getting the Django...

grin grin grin Gustavo don craze, walahi cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nihilist:

Get back to me when you can show me pics of your team on top of the log after 38 games ninja.

I dont take pictures of my position like you did few weeks ago when you temporarily reached the summit, I've got enough praise-singers to do that for me. I just reposted what the media posted after my. iconic victory! cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ibime:

Get back to me when you can show me pics of your team on top of the log after 38 games ninja.

I dont take pictures of my position like you did few weeks ago when you temporarily reached the summit, I've got enough praise-singers to do that for me. I just reposted what the media posted after my. iconic victory! cool

Na play I dey play.

Me sef know say you na FPL don back in the day...

If no be say people go complain, you should already be crowned the honorary champion this year based on your track history...so that you go just retire last last.

You're like the FPL version of Dbanj. You were the big shark back in the day, but just a wrinkled ice kote now...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by coogar: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
ibime is a goat!

still bragging about his past achievements in FPL when he relegated last season & he's swimming in the relegation pool this season. they said lightning can't strike twice in the same spot. ibime's situation needs spiritual cleansing.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by TreQuartista: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Exchanges of life!

Awon verbal jousts toh ki!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mofaz: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol.. I'm just here observing.. First time in the Nairaland League and I've been on page 1 since the first week.. Hope to join the conference league next year and then work my way up.. By the Way, how does one get to join the FA and Carling Cup next year? Is it based on your league position this year? Secondly, I don't see why that former champion is making such noise.. If you're really as good as you say you are, then you should at least be on the first page if not in the top 20.. All I see is a man who's desperately trying to feel good, trying to bring back the glory days of yesterday when practically no one knew about FPL.. Your case can be likened to that of Sparta Prague or CFR Cluj. Local champion where there's no competition and when they're drawn in the UCL, they're everyone's whooping boys.. Put your money where your mouth is.. Show us that you can do it on the big stage and stop telling us about how you won the league in 2011 against a bunch of people who practically abandoned their teams. And yes, the too busy to check my team excuse doesn't work anymore. If you have time to comment on here, you have time to change your squad.. It only takes 10-15mins max.. Thank you.. God bless
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 1:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Damn~ Ibime torn to shreds like freaking theo walcott's hamstring grin grin

Give it up, niggu. tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
pls guys..how do I join this league..am a newbie someone should put me through
thanks
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by YoungForever: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lmao..funny dude..but true talk sha...the competition is hard dis season .... is she gone pop
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by YoungForever: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2015
liking the in-house banter to keep the spirit high...

Ibime the Arsène Wenger of the house--past glory..
raumdeuter the Pep Guardiola of the house-- all he do is win
kashmo wats ur team name so i can know ur performance..

is she gone pop
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by YoungForever: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=MaziOmenuko post=30699779][/quote]

Tabloid on point but Shinigami X FC lailaboy is a contender from wat i have seen, the guy knows wat he is doing..i like the way u plays..

is she gone pop say so wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
YoungForever:

raumdeuter the Pep Guardiola of the house-- all he do is win

Raumdeuter has not won anything yet. My trophies are in the bag. Raumdeuter will do a Brendan Rodgers this season cos my Chelsea bro lalaboi is gonna take home the title!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
YoungForever:

Nah bro, he's the Harry Redknapp of the house.

3rd Special forces
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na wa o. Raumdeuter don takeover o
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

When we were pushing weight, back in 08, you was a ballerina I gat your pictures

When we were pushing weight, back in 08, you was a ballerina I gat your pictures, I seen ya! - Hov
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by fredoooooo: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aguero

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.