Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Winkers,traffordites And Formations. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Winkers,traffordites And Formations. (1188 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea 2013 Preview: Line-ups & Formations / Feb 2011 Chelsea Formations: Opinions Please. / Mikel Obi,Chelsea ,Mourinho And Football Formations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by nuggard(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2006
Are you a man you fan please say so vociferously and lets support our team to the Champions League Trophy and The Prem. . . .also, feel free to criticize our players, SAF and management.In addition you can put cream on my ice by indicating which players you want to see on in the first XI and 2nd XI.

Here goes.

Vds / Kusz. .ack

G.Neville
Rio Ferdinand / Vidic
Mikel silvestre / Brown(underrated)
G.Heinze

Smith \ Ronaldo:     Should sit on d bench 4 of  the first 5 games (2 on each side) so he gets hungry
Scholes \ Nedved
Vieira \ Park
Richardson(underrated) \ Giggs

Rvn \ Saha
Rooney \  Torres

I favour a 4-1-3-2 formation.
Re: Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by Jackal(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ nuggard,
Ferguson should sell Silvestre.
He is the most reckless player in the United team and he give balls away.
Mikel is never composed and his rustiness has caused Man U more woes than any player in the team.

The new United team should look this way.

Van Der Saar/Tomas Kusczack

Gary Neville/Wes Brown (right back)

Ferdinand/Vidic (centre-half)

Cannavaro/Wes brown (centre-half)

Heinze/Evra (left back)

Gattusso/Smith/Vieira (defensive midfielder)

Scholes/Riquelme (attacking midfielder)

Ronaldo/JS Park (Right midfield)

Giggs/Richardson (Left midfield)

Rooney/Solksjaer (Supporting Striker)

Torres/Rossi (Out and Out striker)

*Saha should be loaned out to Arsenal grin
Re: Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by snooker: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2006
WORD!!! Silky Saha should be farmed out to "Cashburden Grave" the home of all the Frenchies! cool
Re: Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by nuggard(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
hey Jackal,I don't think Evra is a first team player, he isn't a hard tackler his work rate is just average and unfortunately his ability to set through balls is poor,

and what is wrong with Saha?

in my honest opinion, if he were more determined and had the near perfect attacking mid-fielder he can model himself into the next Henry.
Re: Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by Jackal(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ nuggard,
Saha is crap. The most vision-less striker known in the Premiership.
His finishing is so poor its not true. Saha and Adebayor are twin-brothers.
Saha's ball-control sometimes makes me wanna throw up. He uses chest when he is supposed to head the ball or control with his timid legs.
Louis Saha lost everything after those injury spells in his 1st season at Man Utd.
He needs to be loaned off to a french speaking team like Arsenal.

Patrice Evra to me is still better than Silvestre.
Give the young lad some little time and he will blend.
He has got pace and makes quick decision with what to do with the ball than Silvestre.
Saha, O'shea, Silvestre and Miller and Darren Fletcher should be sold off to other clubs.
Re: Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by nightrider: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
jackal

Vieira in your dreams man!!!!!

and i also thot you said ruud van nistelrooy was going nowhwere , that alex ferguson had him in his plans and was just playing saha so he could get time i the world cup

i distinctly remember you saying that.

so why isn't RVN in your plans

Because he is crappy. Even Van basten said so and benched his ass.

what united needs is a world class striker that can stand against any defence. Luca toni type or trezeguet. Torres can't do crap he'll jsut end up like reyes very fast but no goals cause he just ain't a finisher.

get Luca , trezeguet or klose. rossi can't do crap against chelsea's defence line man.
Re: Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by Jackal(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ nightrider,

I remember vividly saying Ruud ain't going nowhere but on the last day of the Premiership, Ruud did an abominable thang.
He walked out on his team which is very appalling. Players get benched time after time but Ruud feels too big to be benched and Fergie swung his axe.
This action would be fatal to Ruud's career as it was proven at the world cup where Ruud lost his 1st team shirt to Dirk Kuyt.

Furthermore, the last time i checked Ruud's age he was 30 and Fergie likes working with youngsters.
Don't get me wrong, Ruud Van Nistelrooy has been phenomenal. Scoring 150 goals for Man Utd in just 5 years ain't child's play.
Even Teary Henry didn't hit 150 goals in his first 5 seasons at Arsenal.

Luca Toni, Trezeguet or Klose cannot fit into the United team. They are just too old or too watery to cope with the pace of the Premiership.
Fernando Torres is the man. He is young,versatile and has lots of pace in him.
Rooney + Ronaldo + Torres is an ideal attacking line any manager will dream of.
Guiseppe Rossi has matured fully and he is ready to take a shot at his professional career.
Re: Winkers,traffordites And Formations. by nuggard(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2006
There is speculation that Manchester Unitd is looking to buy Nigeria and CSKA Moscow's Chidi Odiah.
what do you think about this.

(1) (Reply)

Is Hitv Selling Premier League Matches To Dstv? / Man U - Chelsea Game Postponed! / El-traitor Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.