Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Is Wrong With Fidelity bank Sms System - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Wrong With Fidelity bank Sms System (809 Views)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Fidelity Bank Sacks Over 500 Staff / To All Recently Sacked Fidelity Staffs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Fidelity bank Sms System by ojeka1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
WHAT IS WRONG WITH FIDELITY BANK SMS SYSTEM

At the look of things, technology is trying to meet up with human standard. In first and second world countries visually everything is upgraded to their smart mode, here in Nigeria the little upgrading and innovation people are anchored to some set of people, management and organisation don't want to be part of it just because of their self service and selfishness. I am a business man transparency and accountability is my watch words and I don't joke with my money, I want to know how it flows in and out of my possession. I love flawless Ness in my transactions be it great or small.

FEDELITY SMS SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK ALL

Just like others banks, Fedelity as a new generation banks sms system doesn't work, could it be as a result of ;

1. Poor management
2. Poor Internet service provision (ISP)
3. Poor programmers
4. Faults with mobile communication service providers or
4. Lack of transparency in transactions

Using BENUE STATE, as point of concentration and BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY MARKUDI, BRANCH in particular, As a new customer, you don't receive any alert when you open an account with them, being an old customer your just don't get any changes when you apply for an SMS services. Now and Then money will deducted from your account without reasons being know you only get a surprise when go to customer service unit or use ATM, like to day I have been in the FEDELITY bank headquarter in MAKURDI, since 8. Am till 10. Am, the time I left no network, customers could do anything except those are depositing. They WILL just drop their money and go.

The truth is that many people are tired with their flawness in transactions, it may not mean any thing to other but as for me my mind on my money my money on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Performance Gets Measured. / Should I Go For Mba Or Msc? / Preparation For Life (pfl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.