Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish (653 Views)

TV Shows That Are Really Missed! / T.V Shows that will make You Cry / 10 Best Nigerian Movies From 2014 For People Who Hate Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by tomiobj(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
the big bang theory, the simpsons,family guy,south park, suburgatory and many other funny are always seen as childish. And I found out there are many other people who watch show like this and have no one to discuss it with. In this thread there is no shame in this. Freedom on discussion
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by tomiobj(m): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Does anyone know the time and channel they show the big bang theory on dstv. I see it sometimes on comedy central chann122 when I am lucky
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by SpartanQueen: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
How are they childish? All the shows you mentioned are for mature audiences.Because a show is in cartoon form or a comedy doesn't mean it's childish. I watch almost all of them mentioned.
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by Cpolicy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
They usually show it on wkdays around 10 or 11 in the morning or better still you can check ur tv guide
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by Cpolicy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
SpartanQueen: How are they childish? All the shows you mentioned are for mature audiences.Because a show is in cartoon form or a comedy doesn't mean it's childish. I watch almost all of them mentioned.
ok how abt mr bean and charlie the chaplin
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by tpia5: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
SpartanQueen: How are they childish? All the shows you mentioned are for mature audiences.Because a show is in cartoon form or a comedy doesn't mean it's childish. .

True.

Just because a show is animated doesn't mean its childish.

1 Like

Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by bloglover(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
family guy for me any time any day any where

1 Like

Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by tomiobj(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2014
bloglover: family guy for me any time any day any where

Family guy is banned in south Africa. Nd dstv dubs south African shows for nigeria. Therefore. Dstv dosen't show family guy
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by tomiobj(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2014
SpartanQueen: How are they childish? All the shows you mentioned are for mature audiences.Because a show is in cartoon form or a comedy doesn't mean it's childish. I watch almost all of them mentioned.
. That's what I say (in my mind). Because where they hear laughter or see the character doin sth goofy. They lose interest nd see it as childish. Nd it happens with almost everyone I know
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by bloglover(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2014
tomiobj:
Family guy is banned in south Africa. Nd dstv dubs south African shows for nigeria. Therefore. Dstv dosen't show family guy

I regularly download my episodes though
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by tomiobj(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2014
bloglover:

I regularly download my episodes though
. Wow how. Come I dint know of this. Please. Where dyu download it from. Or what's the link
Re: Thread For People That Watch Shows That Are Funny But Seen As Childish by bloglover(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2014
tomiobj: . Wow how. Come I dint know of this. Please. Where dyu download it from. Or what's the link
www dot fztvseries dot mobi

(1) (Reply)

Qsat Is Down / Any Disadvantage Of Being An Actress? / Help a nairalander.......Please We Need Your Help (vote) To Win This Contest....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.