Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

T.V Shows that will make You Cry - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / T.V Shows that will make You Cry (1191 Views)

TV Shows That Are Really Missed! / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / least favorite T.v Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.V Shows that will make You Cry by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2014
If you are a cry baby please stay away from Chicago Fire every episode will make you wet your eyes.
I dont know of any other shows that will make you cry. Any other shows cry baby should stay away from?
Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by usermane(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
I remember finding "American Horror Story: Murder House" very dark and depressing.

Right from the season premier to the finale, you are treated to tales of gory, terrific, miserable experience that tenants of a house endured to their demise.
Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
usermane:
I remember finding "American Horror Story: Murder House" very dark and depressing.

Right from the season premier to the finale, you are treated to tales of gory, terrific, miserable experience that tenants of a house endured to their demise.

did it make you cry?
Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by usermane(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2014
diluminati:

did it make you cry?

Nah, but i came close to that. I won't describe the feeling as painful to stir tears but you know that empty, hopeless, bereft mood that looms when you expect nothing but doom, when things only get worse no matter your efforts, that 's how it feels.

By the way, what is Chicago fire about?
Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2014
usermane:

By the way, what is Chicago fire about?

story of fire fighters and paramedics helping chicago residents in fire and dangerous incidents. it also looks into their personal lives.
Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Chicago Fire is okay but not nearly emotional enough to make one cry... unless you're a very emotional woman.

My personal list of shows that can make you shed tears... from laughing:
-Scrubs
-It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
-Monk
-Shameless
-Curb Your Enthusiasm
-Malcolm In The Middle
-Modern Family (excluding the current season which sucks on so many levels)

I don't watch TV shows to cry in sorrow, rather, I watch em to laugh and shed the occasional odd tears of happiness.

1 Like

Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by emerich(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
koice:
Chicago Fire is okay but not nearly emotional enough to make one cry... unless you're a very emotional woman.

My personal list of shows that can make you shed tears... from laughing:
-Scrubs
-It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
-Monk
-Shameless
-Curb Your Enthusiasm
-Malcolm In The Middle
-Modern Family (excluding the current season which sucks on so many levels)

I don't watch TV shows to cry in sorrow, rather, I watch em to laugh and shed the occasional odd tears of happiness.
Shameless, nice 1 dear. Laughed my brains out. It's a luvly piece to drive away boredom.
Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by tobechi74: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Super eagles match

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by ammyluv2002(f): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chasing life
The Fosters
Re: T.V Shows that will make You Cry by moufan: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
the only tv show dat made me nearly cry is the last 2 episodes of skins season 2

(1) (Reply)

10 Fighting Tips From American Movies That Will Get You Killed In Real Life / Amber Rose Shows Her Cheeky Side As She Channels Past Feminist Icons In New Pics / [video] Bbnaija: Sexually Aroused Omashola Dry Humping Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.