Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss (18839 Views)

21 Signs You Have A Bad Boss In 2015 / 10 Reasons Why Everyone Needs A Bad Boss / Its Okay To Have A Bad Boss-by Darlington Onyeagoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by General2000: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
When he is greedy
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Solowande(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
wat abt d boss dat will alway ban u if u scam
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
alotofgrace: so what do we do? fire our boss?

Lol - No you impeach him. grin
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by priscaoge(f): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bant:

Create a fake email address and send it to him. lipsrsealed
Help a friend naaa with ur own e-mail gringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by obas1o: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one, I just discover a website that pays u for sharing sometin with ur friends on socail networks like facebook,twitter,googlepus and so on and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 10k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,and make sure your sponsor their is ochuko paul

. Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
or u can add me on facebook with http://fb.com/obasguru
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Blackchampion(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op u just explained my boss in detail
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by judedwriter(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
When u c him or her, ur heart stops beating wink
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by jydmak(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
how I wish i can copy n paste dis on my boss page.
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by IAMBREEZY: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge:
U must be guilty of these attributescheesycheesycheesygringrin
nah am actually a nice boss,i don't treat my employees badly. cheesy
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by LEXYCOM: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I beg ooooo, my Boss dey nairaland. I for make commot...make e no go sack me tomorrow.
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ceasar1: Okay, Now that for real, my Boss is Bad, Should I quit my Job? undecided

You can google ways to deal with your boss...Them even get YouTube videos gan sef.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
16 your boss needs you to resign don't waste your precious time enduring like job( in the bible)
Pack your belongings and leave the fvking job.
Good evening.
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Ajanacool(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
When ur boss yell @ u in front of his "sarewa" chiks
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Rooneyboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
My boss is the devil himself, very heartless modafvka .we all hate that man, not even a single soul speaks good of him .
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Decibel: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wetin consign me wit bad Boss? My money is the top priority.

Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by cirmuell(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
priscaoge:
And u will employ me within 24hours abi? cos d outcome won't be funnycheesycheesygringringrin
grin grin grin Seun go employ you!
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by eherbal(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
An envious boss. One who despises the the asset achievements of his workers, because his expensive lifestyle cannot not afford him one.e.g;living in a three bedroom apartment that cost him 800-1million per anum, while the wise worker ,who lives in a one room and parlour affair, saves religiously through the years to build himself a house.
That worker will never find favor with his boss. I'm scoring this 65%
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by cirmuell(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ajanacool: When ur boss yell @ u in front of his "sarewa" chiks
undecided not too bad, in front of ur office crush instead abi ur gf!
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by oladoya(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Do i need all these to know my boss is a di'ck head. Someone that has a million and still wish to cut ur salary at the end of the month. Someone that use you to get what he wants and sacks you later. Someone that seize 25k for just 4eggs(long story). He who promise you A if you can get him B and later cancelled the A after getting what he wants. His behaviour shows he is an animal in human clothing.
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by revelationuche: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just signs?? What of remedies?
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by oskaaay(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
There seems to be nothing that could be done to change having so called/tagged "Bad Boss" in the secular world...but you work on yourself and be the best at your job at every point in time. grin shocked grin

Note: If you are reading this and interested in visa / Travel Agent Business (individual or corporate body). Then discover the secret company established in Aviation business for years that will aid you for less than #20,000 get on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8 http://careerpingger.com/becoming-visa-and-tavel-agent/

Job Vacancies: While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.com/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by priscaoge(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
cirmuell: grin grin grin Seun go employ you!
**Zooms Off**gringrin
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by PassingShot(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mine is 2, 3, 9, 10, 15.

A complete incompetent mediocre he is.
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Adedayo516(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
oskaaay: There seems to be nothing that could be done to change having so called/tagged "Bad Boss" in the secular world...but you work on yourself and be the best at your job at every point in time. grin shocked grin

Note: If you are reading this and interested in visa / Travel Agent Business (individual or corporate body). Then discover the secret company established in Aviation business for years that will aid you for less than #20,000 get on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8 http://careerpingger.com/becoming-visa-and-tavel-agent/

Job Vacancies: While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.com/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends
Bros, I hail ooo
.. Nah so you just take advantage advertise.

Your ban go long pass dog mouth...
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by Ademat7(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
AKMoney1: I'm my own boss tongue
you might be doing all dis to urself as well; just do an evaluation test and see how far.
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by sunkoye: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
LaurelP: . When ur boss calls u Oga or Chief
When ur excluded from a meeting u shud ordinarily be part of
When he looks @ u and giggles

Sth is wrong somewhere
this situation looks calm and ok but it is worrisome!
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by zicoraads: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
My boss is 95 percent of all these. That woman is something else. She is the typical definition of a sadist! embarassed embarassed
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by sparklie(f): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
After reading all you wrote there, aswear I've got one of the best bosses in the world.
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by remsonik(f): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow so everyone on this thread is claiming they have a bad boss. It means you are either a bad employee who doesn't carry out his duties well or you don't know how to relate with people!!!
Re: 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss by just2endowed: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
My boss is guilty of most of them, coz he is sleeping with my colleague and show her favorite nepotism. Despite my early report to work and work rate, my female colleague that comes late everyday and technically knows little of d job with lots of mistakes was given good appraisal with financial reward 2timed than me by my regional boss than me.

So tell me why. I shouldn't leave my job. Is it because am a guy and not a worre ? Women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help: I Have Issues With My New Employer / Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork / How Lucrative Is The Legal Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.