Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon (16211 Views)

French TV Visits Innoson Automobile Manufacturing In Nnewi...Video! / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / SOUND PROOF POWER PLANTS GENERATORS FOR SALE/HIRE WITHIN PH CITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Godwit1: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
In everyt[color=#000099][/color]hing you people will always have something bad to say.
Sufdavinci: And the price of spare parts will still sky rocket unchecked by the dump administration. Only God will deliver this country.

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Omooba77: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
My Dad was one the few people that bought Toyota Corolla in our area those days;people were used to Peugot.Toyota was condemn,but today the whole world is praising;just like Hyundia and Kia.Daewoo did not survive.So let us start from somewhere.....God bless Nigeria....
Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Yugosng(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
What more can I say? The patriotic Nairalanders above me have said it all.

God Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by JEITO: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2014
I know say the janjawid team go dey vex now. The only thing them wan dey hear na bad news but Oga Jona is on a different lane.

All I see is better days ahead....

#Alaye#GEJtill2019 make all haters go Palestine or Ukraine and if you no get money to go that far, you fit go Sudan..

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by mikron(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2014
saasala: Fresh air kor, poluted air ni
ur hate will kill u. learn to give credit where it is due. GEJ till i maracana

2 Likes

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Curlieweed: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Yugosng: What more can I say? The patriotic Nairalanders above me have said it all.

God Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

With these developments, no shoes for my kids!
There must be a correlation between shoeless-ness and doing the right thing. May our ancestors grant us more shoeless presidents in the future.

In another development, the world bank says that the poverty rate has actually been reduced by half of what it was during the civilian dictatorship of OBJokes. The Shoeless one has also cut our food import by more than 50%.

The people are ecstatic while the supporter of APC are in mourning.

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Yugosng(m): 3:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Curlieweed:

With these developments, no shoes for my kids!
There must be a correlation between shoeless-ness and doing the right thing. May our ancestors grant us more shoeless presidents in the future.

In another development, the world bank says that the poverty rate has actually been reduced by half of what it was during the civilian dictatorship of OBJokes. The Shoeless one has also cut our food import by more than 50%.

The people are ecstatic while the supporter of APC are in mourning.

I couldn't agree with you any better!

Mr. Prez., keep doing it!!

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Tex42(m): 3:59am On Jul 23, 2014
fresh air,fresh air,fresh air!. Not feeling any fresh air until i acquire one of these cars at an affordable price,with a good loan scheme and at a low interest rate.
in oda news;Jona dey work sha o!

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Tex42(m): 4:03am On Jul 23, 2014
JEITO: I know say the janjawid team go dey vex now. The only thing them wan dey hear na bad news but Oga Jona is on a different lane.

All I see is better days ahead....

#Alaye#GEJtill2019 make all haters go Palestine or Ukraine and if you no get money to go that far, you fit go Sudan..
hey!,sudan is far,what about Sambisa forest?
Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Zaikon(m): 4:48am On Jul 23, 2014
patriotic007: this new automobile revolution introduced by GEJ will make the GSM revolution look like a childs play
c dis idiot ...smh for your miserable life ...d type of u "Gej till u r buried"..m.u square....mind you if you quote me you are a fool nd if you remain silent u showcase your level of weakness ...lol no be fight oh
Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Omooba77: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2014
estyvino: Abeg make I quick comment make this fresh air blow me small.
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by tecmon: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Goodluck is working, Haters are bombing grin
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
let us see it first before shouting GEJ till 3000
Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by majorholdings: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2014
I ALWAYS KNEW GOOD THINGS WILL BEGIN TO HAPPEN FROM 2014 ALL BECAUSE 2015 WAN REACH...

now i have better power supply in my house, instead of rejoicing i weep for my country so GEJ always knew what to do so why wait for nigerians to suffer now...

anyways this is a welcome development, more to come... and APC don de fall yakata

1 Like

Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dear Lord, please continue to bless Nigeria and Nigerians with GOODNEWS, GOODWILL and GOODLUCK now and ever more...

Can I get an AMEN Sombody...
Re: 30 Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Take Off Soon by Omooba77: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Gabbysky: Dear Lord, please continue to bless Nigeria and Nigerians with GOODNEWS, GOODWILL and GOODLUCK now and ever more...

Can I get an AMEN Sombody...
Amen and amen............................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Sell And Install Android car Stereo For All Cars Contact Us @ +2348065381062 / Golf 4 Wagon ₦650,000 (negotiable) / 2009 Model Benz C350 Toks Full Option With Popup Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.