Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is At Hand,are You Ready? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is At Hand,are You Ready? (496 Views)

Rapture At Hand / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is At Hand,are You Ready? / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is At Hand,are You Ready? by Chikasoneze2: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
The bible says that at the end time which is now many things shall happen,Nation shall rise against Nation,troubles and temptations everywhere,but my happiness is that the bible also told us not to be afraid,because God promised us not allow them to come near us.But my question this afternoon is have you make Jesus your friend? Are you a born again or still a pagan?Jesus Christ is coming soon,repent now for tomorrow is may be too late For more Daily Word of God, Here! http://www.ChristLife1.mobie.in

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is At Hand,are You Ready? by Shalomdee(f): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
God has been giving many signs and visions to remind us of his coming read the warning he gave me here www.nairaland.com/raptureathand

(1) (Reply)

Do Adults Have Wetdreams? / ALERT!!! Nigerian Diagnosed Of Ebola In cotonou. / Modify/update Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.