Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again (619 Views)

Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again by juligon: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
They overcame by the blood of the lamb and by the words of their testimony.....Testimony is very important your testimony might go a long way to help someone .....share your testimony with us . I ws once in the world but now am born again in my heart ,body , dressing,what film i watch, what i say &do....plz share wit us
Re: A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again by Caseless: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
I live a moderate lifestyle; i've not been on the extreme b4...either born-again or a bad guy. But i do touch both bad and good once in a while. God forgive me!
Re: A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again by juligon: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: I live a moderate lifestyle; i've not been on the extreme b4...either born-again or a bad guy. But i do touch both bad and good once in a while. God forgive me!
....yes thank u so we would like to know some of dis bad things and how u stopped
Re: A Thread To Share Your Past Life Story And How You Got Born Again by juligon: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
readers dnt jst view , comment.

(1) (Reply)

You Too Are Qualified / Dealing With self-service As A Believer / Trousera For Women Is Not A Sin Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.